• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Manu

Why is this not available in US PSN yet? I'm dying.

Also, some of the posts in the last page are making me anxious as fuck. I gotta stop entering this thread.

FluxWaveZ

Wait... what happened to the 28th? I check in for the first time in a while and people are freaking out, then I see episode 4 is installed in Steam.

Huh.

I posted my review if anyone is interested.

Episode Four is a fantastic coalescence of all the previous narrative threads Life is Strange has woven over its previous three compelling installments. It goes on to add even more to the pile, a lot more in fact, and suggests some key strands will unravel as we march towards the end – and end we already have seen a horrible glimpse of in the very first scene of Episode One. For a series that is already on quite a spectacular run, Life is Strange hits yet another high point with this effort. It may be yet another episode that gives more questions than answers, but the answers it chose to give this time are much more than piecemeal offerings, and really makes me feel we are building to an epic conclusion.

As the episode came to a close, I felt I had taken part in a more surreal adventure than what came before. Where as others episodes tried to ground characters in a well realised world, Episode Four shifts to deal with issues very much outside everyone’s comfort zone. This means both the characters and player will have to deal with issues they may not be ready to confront. It is an episode that’s not afraid to go some truly dark places. Places that were more than enough to give me chills. The very bad ones that stay with you even after you walk away.

A storm is no longer coming. Like time itself, it has crept up on us, and now we must deal with the repercussions. I’m with you to the end Life is Strange.

Tcab96

Fuck. I can't take all this hype. I'm going to bow out for now in case I get accidently spoiled, but have fun peeps. Can't wait to see what's in store for me.

anyone want to help get a list going of optional photos. I found the first two...definitely spoilers here:

Take a pic of normal chloe at her computer right after you focus back to normal timeline

There is a birds nest in the garage of chloes house, right near the garage door behind a plank of wood

or if anyone knows a completed guide out there, that would be great too

Chucker

anyone want to help get a list going of optional photos. I found the first two...definitely spoilers here:

Take a pic of normal chloe at her computer right after you focus back to normal timeline

There is a birds nest in the garage of chloes house, right near the garage door behind a plank of wood

That's all I've seen so far.
Dont forget to rewind the plank, for the bird's protection.

--R

Banned
I just... I just beat the episode...

I'm not gonna say anything but, holy crap, Dontnod, stop playing with me. I can't fucking wait for Episode 5.

NeonBlack

Theres one in front the dorms with two squirrels after talking to the custodian and one of the whales on the beach.

Damn,
Warren just gave Nathan a serious ass kicking, I thought about stopping it, but that pyscho deserved it.

"How many times have you watched this, Max?"

"97"

Valkrai

End of Episode 4 spoilers. Heavy shit.
GODDAMN IT JEFFERSON! Hopefully Victoria can save me. RIP Chloe.
I killed Chloe in the alternate timeline, warned Victoria, let Warren beat up Nathan, and saved Frank from being killed.

Edit: Accidentally posted Episode 3 when I meant 4. Sorry to those who clicked. :(

shinn623

End of Episode 3 spoilers. Heavy shit.
I killed Chloe in the alternate timeline, warned Victoria, let Warren beat up Nathan, and saved Frank from being killed.

He means episode 4. DO NOT READ if you haven't beaten episode 4.

Edit:
Ugh... too late for one person.

MaKTaiL

This game is making me realize how bad Telltale games really are (on the tecnical side).
They really must make a new engine because Life is Strange is owning it at this moment for episodic games.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
End of Episode 3 spoilers. Heavy shit.

Oh FFS I just finished ep. 3 and read that. Those are episode 4 spoilers goddamnit!!!

Alright I need some help with the
padlock
I have connected the hook to it and I see the other end of the rope in the top of the barn but now I don't know what to do with that other end.
Please help me
Edit: figured it out

Valkrai

Aside from my terrible fuckups, this blows Telltale Games completely out of the water. I say this as someone who's enjoyed pretty much every one of their games to date. I really want to see a Season 2 or them do another episodic game.

Top Bottom