• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP - First trailer (out Sept 25th for PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/Steam)

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Looks like they're changing the style of some of the cut-scenes for the remaster.

From comic-book style panels to just using the in-game model.

20240821_095044.jpg
Looks worse now.

alexaxel99

Neo Member
I enjoyed the original one in the ps3 (the story was crazy in a fun way and Juliet was very charming along with all the characters, including bosses) and i hope that the remaster is good, i have some good expectations about it specially because the creator said that they are not going to censor anything ( although i doubt it, there are some costumes that probably are going to get the modern treatment). I wonder if the change of style is something optional or not.

Reactions: Isa

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Looks like they're changing the style of some of the cut-scenes for the remaster.

From comic-book style panels to just using the in-game model.

20240821_095044.jpg
Am actually indifferent about this change, more curious about the other comic style stuff, menus , loading screens to be exact, unless there are no loading screens then this would be the only time they would use it outside the UI.

Last edited:

zokie

yes i am curious about original mode , its good that i do not have to wait until launch day to view it

JayK47

Wishlisted. I plan to grab this, may even pre-order it. I still have my Xbox 360 hooked up and have the original game disk in ready to go. In spite of any changes, I will check this out and see how it compares. Overall, I consider games like this worth supporting.

Top Bottom