• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English version is "Fifth Round SCORE MATCH".
wIWqZI2.png
This event will start on Tuesday, 3rd February at 9:00 AM UTC, and end on Thursday, 12th February at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Pure Super Rare Card, Hoshizora Rin (Fairy Ver.) [Super Rare #252]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 3710, Pure: 4640, Cool: 3940
Appeal: Winter Memories ♪ - For every 17 perfects, there is a 28% chance of increasing player's score by 350 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Cool card, Shiraki Nagi [Normal #251]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40,HP: 2
Smile: 810, Pure: 1260, Cool: 2840
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

It is assumed that the songs available will be the same as it was for the Japanese version.

The First Set of songs will be available from Tuesday, 3rd February 9:00 AM UTC to Friday, 6th February 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 1
Easy/Normal/Hard - First Set
  • SMILE - Aishiteru Banzai!
  • SMILE - Kore kara no Someday
  • SMILE - Cutie Panther
  • PURE - Yuujou No Change
  • PURE - after school NAVIGATORS
  • COOL - Snow halation
  • COOL - Paradise Live
  • COOL - A・No・Ne・Ga・N・Ba・Re!
Expert - First Set
  • SMILE - Aishiteru Banzai!
  • SMILE - Cutie Panther
  • PURE - Yuujou No Change
  • COOL - Snow halation
  • COOL - A・No・Ne・Ga・N・Ba・Re!
The Second Set of songs will be available from Friday, 6th February 8:00 AM UTC to Monday, 9th February 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 2
Easy/Normal/Hard - Second Set

• SMILE - Susume→Tomorrow
  • SMILE - START:DASH!!
  • SMILE - Ai wa Taiyou Janai?
  • PURE - baby maybe Koi no Button
  • PURE - Takaramonos
  • COOL - Listen to my heart!!
  • COOL - WILD STARS
  • COOL - Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love
Expert - Second Set
  • SMILE - Susume→Tomorrow
  • SMILE - Ai wa Taiyou Janai?
  • PURE - baby maybe Koi no Button
  • COOL - Listen to my heart!!
  • COOL - WILD STARS
The Final Selection of songs will contain both the First and Second Sets of songs.
This will run from Monday, 9th February 8:00 AM UTC to Thursday, 12th February 8:00 AM UTC.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Tuesday, 3rd February 9:00 AM.
t1422954000z0.png

Credits to the EN LLSIF wiki for some of the info and images.
-------------------
The news post on the offical site from the other day was updated to include pictures of the posters you get for preordering μ’s Best Album Best Live! Collection II at certain stores.

Saturday 31st January 2015

Animate and Bandai Visual Club (BVC): 1st Single "Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE"

Toranoana, Tower Records and Neowing: 3rd Single "Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!"

GAMERS and TSUTAYA: 4th Single "Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu!"

Sofmap and 7netshopping and HMV: 5th Single "Wonderful Rush"
-------------------

Regarding the Love Live! movie tickets, you get a clear file, with the same illustration as the ticket, as a present for advance booking tickets.

There are 10 designs in total. Raven777 already posted the other 9 designs.
take your pick

The 10th design features all 9 members of μ’s.
maeuri01.png

Advance purchases start on Saturday, 7th February.
Price: 1,500 yen (including tax)

Only available while stocks last. [※無くなり次第終了します。]
Only 1 present (Clear File) per ticket. [※特典は前売券1枚につき、1点です。]
The combination of the ticket and the bonus clear file cannot be changed. [※前売券と特典の組み合わせは変更出来ません。]
Sales start when each cinema opens on Saturday, 7th February (6:AM JST and later). Please contact the participating cinemas for more information about the sales. [※2月7日の販売開始時間は各劇場OPEN時(※AM6:00以降)とさせていただきます。 詳細は、特典付前売券第1弾を販売予定の劇場にお問い合わせください。]
There's a purchasing limit of 1 per person. [※特典付前売券第1弾は1種類につき、おひとり様1枚の購入制限を設けさせていただきます。]

Here's the list of cinemas that are taking part - http://lovelive-anime.jp/sp_movie_theater.html
Movie ticket information page on the official site - http://lovelive-anime.jp/sp_movie_ticket.html

-------------------
Monday, 2nd February 2015

Live Goods limited mail order announcement. [ライブグッズ 限定事後通販のお知らせ]

After μ’s Go→Go! LoveLive!2015 ~Dream Sensation!~, it's been decided that there will be limtied mail ordering of the Live Goods! [【μ’s Go→Go! LoveLive!2015 ~Dream Sensation!~】 ライブグッズの限定事後通販が決定いたしました!!]

Sales Period [販売期間]
Monday 2nd February 9:00 PM JST - Wednesday, 11th February 6:00 PM JST
Items are scheduled to be sent in serial order at the end of February [2月2日(月)21:00~2月11日(水・祝)18:00 → 2月下旬より順次発送予定]

Mail Order URL [通販URL] - https://fan-goods.jp/lovelive_5th/

Inquiry mail address [お問い合わせメールアドレス- - lovelive@fan-goods.jp

There is limited stock. [※商品には限りがあります。受付期間内でも品切れの場合はご容赦ください。]
Delivery to Japan only. [※日本国内のみのお届けとなります。]
A notification mail will be sent out upon shipping. [※出荷時に発送通知メールにてお知らせさせていただきます。]
There is an upper purchasing limit for each item the same as the hall sales. Please confirm on the purchasing screen. [※各商品には会場販売と同様の購入上限数がございます。購入画面にてご確認ください。]
Reservation start time might be delayed due to circumstances. [※受付開始時間は都合により遅れる場合がございます。]
Delivery might be delayed due to traffic situation etc... Please acknowldge this. [※交通事情等でお届けが遅れる場合がございます。ご了承ください。]
It is possible to reserve items from PC/Smartphones/Feature Phones. [※PC/スマートフォン/フィーチャーフォンどちらからでもご予約頂けます。]

Delivery method: Sagawa Express (delivery to Japan only). [◎配送方法:佐川急便 ※日本国内のみのお届けとなります。]
Payment method: Credit Card, NP deferred payment. [◎お支払い方法:クレジットカード、NP後払い]
Delivery fee: 1 uniform delivery fee nationwide 540 yen (including tax). [◎配送料:1回の配送につき全国一律540円(税込)
When you use the NP deferred payment , there is a settlement fee of an additional 205 yen (including tax). [◎NP後払い決済をご利用頂く場合は、別途205円(税込)の決済手数料が必要です。]

fek

cdjapan got the worst poster IMO.
And I want some of these 5th live merch, I'll see if I can get at least that book.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I mean I should probably work for a pure SR as my pure team is the weakest and the game just wants to give me cool cards. But I really fancy a break from the game. Sorry Rin.

Crescent-

So KLab widened the tiers again, tier 1 is now top 400 and tier 2 is top 2000. Though the event SR is still at 25k points despite being a 9-day event.

FvAzMEQ.jpg

Source

m0t0k1

Klab pls learn to count

Hmm, it seems they learn quickly

Song pool is great minus sucky Yuujou no Change

Lol yeah it probably has something to do with updating the servers. In the Japanese version it used to update the player rankings every 30 min. Dunno if it is still the same. But go safs great to see you first Fighto!!!

PK Gaming

You guys think it might too much to expect the Love Live! movie to contain any sort of finality? Like, i'm really hoping we get a glimpse of their lives post season 2. I'm thinking... Nozomi and Eli living together going to college, Nico working at a convenience store, the original trio as 3rd years, etc.

Of course, even if it's just dance number after dance number i'll still enjoy it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It will end with Japan having a sudden shift in taste and pop idols becoming old hat and the new hotness now being rap idols. This will allow them to reboot with a completely new series with a fresh set of character called 'RAP ROMANCE! Underground Idol Project'.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You guys think it might too much to expect the Love Live! movie to contain any sort of finality? Like, i'm really hoping we get a glimpse of their lives post season 2. I'm thinking... Nozomi and Eli living together going to college, Nico working at a convenience store, the original trio as 3rd years, etc.

Of course, even if it's just dance number after dance number i'll still enjoy it.
Depends on how much they are going to bleed the franchise dry I guess. It could be a wrap up ala K-On!! or they could set up the new group with the sisters launching into a new series (with all the Normals as side characters).

raven777

54D08AF84C667B001E

according to the Taiwanese version of SIF, the winner of 10 million player vote is Nozomi.

Not sure if this is confirmed thing or a mistake.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well no one was expecting that.

Maybe the Japanese player base loves gambling. Is there a Love Live pachinko machine?

I hope it wasn't shallow yanks only voting for her because she wanted to go to the US and they'd not have to worry about leaving the country.

My prediction for the movie: a nationwide talent competitionbrings Idol groups together to compete for a contract with a major talent agency. After a bitter competition Muse barely wins out and signs a contract. They quickly rise to success but Nico ends up being stabbed at a handshake event by a crazed fan. While Nico recovers in a hospital the rest of Muse must sing and dance their way into uncovering the perpetrator!

redhairedking

My prediction for the movie: a nationwide talent competitionbrings Idol groups together to compete for a contract with a major talent agency. After a bitter competition Muse barely wins out and signs a contract. They quickly rise to success but Nico ends up being stabbed at a handshake event by a crazed fan. While Nico recovers in a hospital the rest of Muse must sing and dance their way into uncovering the perpetrator!

That did not take the direction I thought it would take, but I can't say I'm upset about it. I thought you were going to lead into some sort of im@s crossover.

Messiah

Hi guys!
Just started with the game. Only knew the franchise because of the anime before.

Seems like a fun rhythmgame. I'll add the people in the googledoc later if that's okay. My nickname is the same as my GAF name.

m0t0k1

Hi guys!
Just started with the game. Only knew the franchise because of the anime before.

Seems like a fun rhythmgame. I'll add the people in the googledoc later if that's okay. My nickname is the same as my GAF name.

Hi welcome Messiah. It really is a fun rhythm game hope you enjoy the game. If you have any questions let us know! You don't need to add me since i don't play the english version anymore. You should add some people who have an UR those will help you way more.

GoXDS

Lol yeah it probably has something to do with updating the servers. In the Japanese version it used to update the player rankings every 30 min. Dunno if it is still the same. But go safs great to see you first Fighto!!!

well in EN Rankings that you can regularly check updates every hour, starting at half past the hour, but constantly in the first half hour and I assume always updates when entering room. unless that's what you meant? JP updates rankings that you can check every hour but the entering room ones every half hour?

also, welcome, Messiah! that felt weird to say

m0t0k1

well in EN Rankings that you can regularly check updates every hour, starting at half past the hour, but constantly in the first half hour and I assume always updates when entering room. unless that's what you meant? JP updates rankings that you can check every hour but the entering room ones every half hour?

also, welcome, Messiah! that felt weird to say

I am not quite sure i follow :p. I thought it was you can play for half an hour you still see your points added to the server but you won't really move player rank until every half hour. That is what i thought it was. I looked it up somewhere but can't remember where i read that. But it could just be me that i thought it was at the 30 min mark and took it as every half hour an update. I am not sure anymore now that you pointed that out. I was pretty short on info before i created this thread so that is what was stuck in my head but can't confirm.

GoXDS

to clarify what I mean, there's the Ranking list that you can check in the Event Rankings and there's the Waiting room. in the first half hour when the event starts, the Event Rankings will constantly update (you just need to exit and check again). after that, it only updates every half past the hour (so 1 hour). however, that's only for KLabs updating it. in the meantime, rankings are constantly updated on KLabs's side, but you can only check that in the Waiting room. evidence for this is if you play multiple matches in a row, you can see your own ranking go up in Waiting room despite Ranking list not updating in Event page.

this is how it is in EN at least since I don't have JP. JP does have a lot more players so maybe they don't constantly update in waiting room but only every half hour like you said, but I can't check

m0t0k1

to clarify what I mean, there's the Ranking list that you can check in the Event Rankings and there's the Waiting room. in the first half hour when the event starts, the Event Rankings will constantly update (you just need to exit and check again). after that, it only updates every half past the hour (so 1 hour). however, that's only for KLabs updating it. in the meantime, rankings are constantly updated on KLabs's side, but you can only check that in the Waiting room. evidence for this is if you play multiple matches in a row, you can see your own ranking go up in Waiting room despite Ranking list not updating in Event page.

this is how it is in EN at least since I don't have JP. JP does have a lot more players so maybe they don't constantly update in waiting room but only every half hour like you said, but I can't check

I understand now thanks. They probably have the same back end. So it will probably be the same. They have tons of people pouring money in this game so i don't expect a worse service for the better payers.

GrandHusk

did three single pulls in jp and it didn't give me any URs
but I got this

Score Matches always reminds me how weak my smile team is.
was the only one to FC Aishiteru Banzai... finished in last place
and welcome to our new messiah...

I had to say it.

@GoXDS JP does the refresh just like you are describing.
I remember seeing that my ranking change every time I'm in the waiting room.

Messiah

Thanks guys!

This game is great for stress relieve while taking breaks from studying. Although it is harder than I expected.

Should I just play the event songs, while the event is ongoing? Or is there any reason to do live performances as well?

For the Score Match events, just do the event songs since they are the ones that give you points towards the prizes.

I see, thanks!

Edit: Today is my lucky day. Got this from a single pull:
The healing skill helps a lot as a beginner :x

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Thanks guys!

This game is great for stress relieve while taking breaks from studying. Although it is harder than I expected.

Should I just play the event songs, while the event is ongoing? Or is there any reason to do live performances as well?

For the Score Match events, just do the event songs since they are the ones that give you points towards the prizes.

GoXDS

god doing event match songs for the first time on hard mode is a recipe for me getting my ass kicked

Thanks guys!

also, which one should you play (Difficulty) based on your scores and usual ranks
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Score_Matching_Event

and for Hard/EX songs, you can practice with these: https://www.youtube.com/user/OktopazOfficial/videos

Edit: Today is my lucky day. Got this from a single pull:

The healing skill helps a lot as a beginner :x

you should probably save Love Gems until you have 50 and then do a 10+1 pull during guaranteed SR events (always in between Events). you get more cards for your Love Gems that way and on average more SRs

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
One more spicy down ... don't know how many more to go lol.
Lol. This must be that Glee game klab is making. It looks awfully familiar haha. Oh well it's a successful way to make money these days I guess. Music sales probably aren't too great anymore.

https://www.gleeforever.com/index.php

Damn that teaser. Cringe.
one of them should have a "Nico Nico Ni" call out so non-love livers have to search for it and become major huge fans!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Lol. This must be that Glee game klab is making. It looks awfully familiar haha. Oh well it's a successful way to make money these days I guess. Music sales probably aren't too great anymore.

https://www.gleeforever.com/index.php

Damn that teaser. Cringe.
They probably don't have a song list yet, because based on that image, you'd think they'd use Don't Stop Believing as the song to show the game.

Anyway, if the game is F2P and they do manage to basically get pop songs, even if they are Glee covers, then I can't really complain. I'd probably play it. It just seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late though.

fek

I wonder if Emitsun Fight Club #5, way back in August was already a sign of this..
I guess she just couldn't skip the 5th. I'm sad, I hope she gets well soon.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh wow, I just realized, when there's a big problem with the Glee app - which there will be - new people will have to deal with Klab's wonderful Japanese customer service. lol

m0t0k1

I trust m0t0ki to put together a good OT.

I'll probably make the OT just for fun :D I know it is going to be a rip off from this but somebody at fox must have played LLsif to ask klab to make this. So somebody over there has to have good taste.

Yaari

If they can use all the songs they brought out, it will definitely be a successful. The game is solid no matter what music they use.

Great way to extend an expiring franchise like Glee. Wonder if they use the same card system. Don't think there are many characters other than the main cast.

Himemiya

I think that upcoming event Honoka kinda looks like this Maki. If they're supposed to look alike,

Yeah they're dressed like oni because they're both celebrating Setsubun.

I dunno I kinda like event cards being unique, and not reusing the same damn costume. Would even be better if they reused similar themes but kept the rest a bit loose. I can't see my future self saying no to a Nozomi card where she's a campaign-trail manager with a business suit or something to this gay mayor Eli.

Top Bottom