• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

GoXDS

while Owl's soul is crying out
EHAMDqJ.png
Yessssss (Random EX)

CoinArt

Now that I have played the EN event song more than a handful of times, my opinion is firm: it's really boring. As I've played through each version once now, it's 4x hard through the rest of my tokens.

At least there's no single line that gets stuck in my head ("I. KNOW. YOU.", "AFTER SCHOOL", &c.).

Now that I have played the EN event song more than a handful of times, my opinion is firm: it's really boring. As I've played through each version once now, it's 4x hard through the rest of my tokens.

At least there's no single line that gets stuck in my head ("I. KNOW. YOU.", "AFTER SCHOOL", &c.).

The "Happy Holiday" line will never leave me.

CoinArt

The "Happy Holiday" line will never leave me.

Oh God I know. I very nearly stopped playing when it came up as one of the standard songs. Even one easy play almost seemed like too much.

Then I started JP and got to that point again.

I guess what I'm saying is I hate myself.

cpooi

Oh God I know. I very nearly stopped playing when it came up as one of the standard songs. Even one easy play almost seemed like too much.

Then I started JP and got to that point again.

I guess what I'm saying is I hate myself.

You could have always play on easy on mute when that point appeared.

Just saying.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Love Live despair is old hat. Pokémon Shuffle is the new despair king with it's failure to catch a Pokémon with a 96% catch rate.

m0t0k1

Love Live despair is old hat. Pokémon Shuffle is the new despair king with it's failure to catch a Pokémon with a 96% catch rate.

That is nothing compared to fire emblem 1% crit rate by the enemy. Still gets crit the first turn and start over again because it has to be marth that takes the hit. Man FE can make me mad sometimes.

Kumubou

That is nothing compared to fire emblem 1% crit rate by the enemy. Still gets crit the first turn and start over again because it has to be marth that takes the hit. Man FE can make me mad sometimes.
That's even worse than you think, since most modern FE games (6 onward, IIRC) use the average of two rolls for the end result. So that 1% rate is actually 1/10000. D:

And more to D: at:

aaaaaaadsfgsgsggdss

GoXDS

That's even worse than you think, since most modern FE games (6 onward, IIRC) use the average of two rolls for the end result. So that 1% rate is actually 1/10000. D:

aaaaaaadsfgsgsggdss

not quite. it's only Hit Rate that's affected by 2 RNG system. so 1% Crit is 1% Crit.
but it's ok. my friend missed a Double once. at 99% Displayed Hit Rate. that's 99.99% True Hit Rate, Missed. Twice. 1/100,000,000 ;D
and 1% in the 2 RNG system is actually 0.03%, or 3/10,000. 2 RNG pushes %'s to the extremes but slightly shifted towards hitting. like 0.03%(T) for 1%(D), 99.99%(T) for 99%(D), 50.50%(T) for 50%(D) http://old.serenesforest.net/general/truehit.html

Also yea Pokemon Shuffle! some of these later Mega Pokemon are hard T_T

m0t0k1

It does come with a card, unfortunately I didn't get a very good one today:

Ahh so you do actually get a edible wafer with it. I was thinking more in the range of getting a thicker card lol. Thanks for posting.

not quite. it's only Hit Rate that's affected by 2 RNG system. so 1% Crit is 1% Crit.
but it's ok. my friend missed a Double once. at 99% Displayed Hit Rate. that's 99.99% True Hit Rate, Missed. Twice. 1/100,000,000 ;D
and 1% in the 2 RNG system is actually 0.03%, or 3/10,000. 2 RNG pushes %'s to the extremes but slightly shifted towards hitting. like 0.03%(T) for 1%(D), 99.99%(T) for 99%(D), 50.50%(T) for 50%(D) http://old.serenesforest.net/general/truehit.html

Also yea Pokemon Shuffle! some of these later Mega Pokemon are hard T_T

aaaaaaadsfgsgsggdss

Guess asking for a 1% chance of getting an UR in a random draw is to much but for getting a crit its no problem ;_;

GoXDS

Guess asking for a 1% chance of getting an UR in a random draw is to much but for getting a crit its no problem ;_;

to be fair, you have a lot more events in Fire Emblem so more events = more 1%s actually showing up. unless you pump lots of money and pull a ton of cards all the time

m0t0k1

to be fair, you have a lot more events in Fire Emblem so more events = more 1%s actually showing up. unless you pump lots of money and pull a ton of cards all the time

Haha i let the pros handle the mega draws. I saw plenty of Japanese mega draws but never encountered an English one. Maybe tomorrow i will look for it. But funny enough it was one of the first guys who actually got a crit rate that i encountered. But it probably wont happen that often. It only is really frustrating to see 40 min of play go to waste thanks to bad luck.

CoinArt

True Computer Fact: computers hate us and resent their servitude. If at all possible, they will screw us over with their "random" number generators.

This is why I refuse to use any sort of computing device.

Mazre

Maki get. Nozomi tomorrow. Think I may be done with trying to do all the token events, just drop down to doing them if I like the card on offer.

Thought the event was gonna end in a few hours so I spent three loveca to get Maki.

The event is not gonna end in a few hours :v

At least I'm sitting at a neat 11000 points.

GoXDS

Lol at the prices, I didn't see before haha
7qZstof.png

I can buy a Xbox One with that haha

wait what. it shouldn't be anywhere near those numbers. double checked my game, too, and it's 7x cheaper ($50 for 86, $30 for 50, $15 for 23)

another version? considering it uses "," instead of "."

Pupo

wait what. it shouldn't be anywhere near those numbers. double checked my game, too, and it's 7x cheaper ($50 for 86, $30 for 50, $15 for 23)

another version? considering it uses "," instead of "."

Nope, 86 LG for 365 bucks haha, that's my country I guess.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wait, is that Kasane?

I wonder how they would establish favourites for a spinoff show.

Well at least one of mine has been confirmed is that blurry girl is who I think it is.

GoXDS

gah accidently used a Love Gem to restore LP when I had 24 LP and 24 seconds left T_T

too used to Pokemon Shuffle lately where the Cancel is on the right T_T

Top Bottom