• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English version is "Sixth Round SCORE MATCH".
hJpvHrJ.png
This event will start on Thursday, 5th March 9:00 AM UTC and end on Thursday, 12th February at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Pure Super Rare Card, Yazawa Nico (Doll Festival Ver.) [Super Rare #267]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
SMILE: 3550, PURE: 4710, COOL: 3820
Appeal: What Girls Love - Every 9 seconds, there is a 35% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 2.5 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Cool card, Tatara Ruu [Normal #266]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 2
SMILE: 640, PURE: 1050, COOL: 2680
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

It is assumed that the songs available will be the same as it was for the Japanese version.

The First Set of songs will be available from Thursday, 5th March 9:00 AM UTC to Sunday, 8th March 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 1
Easy/Normal/Hard - First Set
  • SMILE - Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
  • SMILE - Love Novels
  • SMILE - Korekara no Someday
  • PURE - Baby Maybe Koi no Button
  • PURE - Mogyutto "Love" de Sekkinchu!
  • PURE - Pure Girls Project
  • COOL - Mermaid Festa Vol.1
  • COOL - Paradise Live
Expert - First Set
  • SMILE - Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
  • SMILE - Korekara no Someday
  • PURE - Mogyutto "Love" de Sekkinchu!
  • PURE - Pure Girls Project
  • COOL - Mermaid Festa Vol.1
The Second Set of songs will be available from Sunday, 8th March 8:00 AM UTC to Thursday, 12th March 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 2
Easy/Normal/Hard - Second Set

• SMILE - Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
  • SMILE - START: DASH!!
  • SMILE - Music S.T.A.R.T!!
  • PURE - Sweet & Sweet Holiday
  • PURE - After School NAVIGATORS
  • COOL - Snow Halation
  • COOL - No Brand Girls
  • COOL - Diamond Princess no Yuutsu
Expert - Second Set
  • SMILE - Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
  • SMILE - START: DASH!!
  • PURE - After School NAVIGATORS
  • COOL - No Brand Girls
  • COOL - Diamond Princess no Yuutsu
The Final Selection of songs will contain both the First and Second Sets of songs.
This will run from Thursday, 12th March 8:00 AM UTC to Monday, 16th March 8:00 AM UTC.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Thursday, 5th March 9:00 AM.
t1425546000z0.png

The next event for the Japanese Version is "Medley Festival Round 3".
This event will start on Thursday, 5th March at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Sunday, 15th March at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

It is worth noting that this time, the Japanese event will run one day shorter than the English event.

There will be 8 songs in each attribute pool. 8 Smile, 8 Cool and 8 Pure, for a total of 24 songs.

Starting from this event, you will get a different attribute medley each time

The main prize for this event is a Super Rare Card, Ayase Eli (Doll Festival Ver.) [ 絢瀬絵里[ひな祭り編], Ayase Eli (Hinamatsuri Ver.) ]

Note: Hinamatsuri - Doll's Day or Girls' Day. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinamatsuri

The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Thursday, 5th March at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1425538800z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.

----------------------
Monday, 2nd March 2015

B2 School idol diary tapestries will be on sale at AnimeJapan 2015

On Saturday, 21st March - Sunday, 22nd March AnimeJapan 2015 will be held at Tokyo Big Sight.

At the KADOKAWA booth (East 3 Hall A-62 [東3ホールA-62]), we will be selling 9 types of B2 tapestries using the cover art for the novel series Love Live! School idol diary (Author: Sakurako Kimino) drawn by Murota Yuuhei!
Merchandise Information

Product Name: Love Live! School idol diary tapestry
Vol.1 Kousaka Honoka
Vol.2 Ayase Eli
Vol.3 Minami Kotori
Vol.4 Sonoda Umi
Vol.5 Hoshizora Rin
Vol.6 Nishikino Maki
Vol.7 Toujou Nozomi
Vol.8 Koizumi Hanayo
Vol.9 Yazawa Nico

Release Date: Saturday, 21st March - Sunday, 22nd March
Sale Location: AnimeJapan 2015 KADOKAWA Booth
Event Price: 3,000 yen each (tax included)
Materials Polyester Suede [仕様:ポリエステルスエード]
Size: B2

Kadokawa Booth Information site - http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/aj-info/

Dengeki G's magazine.com - http://gs.dengeki.com/

----------------------
Tuesday 3rd March 2015

Information of new merchandise from Chara-Ani

Love Live! Complete Painted Figure Ayase Eli First Fan Book Ver.
Love Live! Complete Painted Figure Toujou Nozomi First Fan Book Ver.

There's a Special Campaign for those who purchase all 9 members, as a continuous purchase bonus a B2 tapestry will be given as a present!

Price: 6,500 yen each (excluding tax)

Merchandise Specifications
Total Height: about 170 mm [Scale 1/10]
Materials: PVC, ABS - phthalic esters are not used
Made in China

Release Schedule
May 2015 - Yazawa Nico, Nishikino Maki
June 2015 - Ayase Eli, Toujou Nozomi
July 2015 - Hoshizora Rin, Koizumi Hanayo
August 2015 - Kousaka Honoka, Sonoda Umi
September 2015 - Minami Kotori

Chara-Ani.com mail order page [■キャラアニ.com通販ページ]
http://www.chara-ani.com/fair.aspx?id=106

Preorders for Eli and Nozomi open this month [※今月は絵里と希が受注開始になります。]

For those interested in what the figures look like, these images below are taken from the Chara-Ani page for the figures.
If you compare them to the image for the B2 tapestry above, you can see that they recreate the pose on the cover of the First Fan Book.

Toys Works Collection Niitengomu! [トイズワークスコレクションにいてんごむっ!]
Due to popular request the 1st series is being rereleased! [リクエストにお答えして第一弾がリニューアルして登場]

Price: 547 yen each (excluding tax)
Release Date: June 2015

Merchandise Specifications
Total Height: about 65mm
Materials
Main part: PVC
Metal Fittings: Iron
Cord: Nylon
Made in China

----------------------
Wednesday, 4th March 2015

New Love Live! Merchandise from Bushiroad

Tateposu Love Live! Ver. 5

From the popular Love Live! School idol festival, using the illustrations of the μ’s costumes with fruits motif, it's the arrival of the trading clear poster collection "Tateposu"!
[ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバルで人気のフルーツモチーフ衣装のμ’sメンバーのイラストを使用した、トレーディングクリアポスターコレクション『たてぽす』の登場です!!]

Price:
1 Piece - 500 yen each + tax [1本:1枚入り500円+税]
1 Box (12 Pieces) - 6,000 yen + tax [1BOX(12本入り)6,000円+税]

Release Date: Thursday, 28th May 2015
Specifications
Number of Types: 9 members of μ’s + 3 for the members of the Unit BiBi [12 types in total]
In 1 box, at random one of the 9 members included will be foil stamped (holographic?) [1BOXに1本メンバー9種の箔押し仕様が1枚ランダムで入っています。]

Poster Size: Height 594 mm x Width 210 mm
Material: Polypropylene

1 box of 12 does not guarentee getting all 12 types. There may be duplicates. Please acknowledge this. [1BOX(12本入り)で全種揃わない場合や、重複が発生する場合がございます。ご了承ください。]

The image is an image it might differ from the actual product.
HiBiKi EC SHOP! Mail Order (http://hibiki-ec.shop-pro.jp/), for others handling is scheduled by anime goods store.

----------------------
Wednesday, 4th March 2015

The English Version of Love Live School idol festival has reached over 1,000,000 players!

To celebrate this milestone, starting from Monday, 9th March 12:00 AM (UTC), one Love Gem will be given a day for seven days.

Duration: Monday, 9th March - Sunday, 15th March
Total Love Gems: 7

CoinArt

Hinamatsuri is a great manga, but it's namesake festival appears to yield cards that I'm only mildly fond of.

This is a good opportunity to relax a bit and do only one event.

Messiah

Not really into the first set of songs unfortunately, but I like almost all of the second set's songs.
Thanks for the effort you put into these posts Qurex

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
After School NAVIGATORS is the one song I can put down as not liking at all. See myself skipping that every time.

Qurex

Neo Member
The official site for the Japanese Version of School idol festival has finally updated with the information about the promo code for a Idolised UR Yazawa Nico Card that comes with the Love Live! Mobile Pouch with Advance Movie Ticket set.

http://lovelive.bushimo.jp/news/
http://lovelive.bushimo.jp/『...127;場版通常前/
------------------------
Thursday, 5th March 2015

Love Live! Mobile Pouch with Advance Movie Ticket. A limited serial code for a UR Yazawa Nico will be enclosed!

Bushiroad will be selling a Love Live! Mobile Pouch with Advance Movie Ticket. This set will come enclosed with a limited serial code for an Idolised UR Yazawa Nico.

Price: 3,000 yen (including tax)

Contents:
1x Mobile Pouch
1x Love Live! The School Idol Movie Advance Regular Ticket
1x Love Live! School Idol Festival Limited Serial Code for an Idolised UR Yazawa Nico

Sale Locations
AnimeJapan 2015 - Bushiroad Booth (Please see the linked websites for details)
HiBiKi EC SHOP! Limited time mail order - Open until Wednesday, 11th March 13:00 [JST].

http://bushiroad.com/events/animejapan2015.html
http://ec-hibiki.shop-pro.jp/

For details about the screening of "Love Live! The School Idol Movie" please check the official Love Live! website.
http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/

------------------------
I went and checked the news entry annoucing the "Love Live! Mobile Pouch with Advance Movie Ticket" set on the official Love Live website and that has updated with an image of the UR card as well.

Moreover, I saw that the entry had updated with an image for the Love Live! New School Term (Semester) Set.
I also saw when checking my previous post that I had linked an incorrect image for the Love Live! Microfiber Bath Towel Ver. 3.

Love Live! Microfiber Bath Towel Ver. 3 [ラブライブ!マイクロファイバーバスタオルVer.3]
WrZT34I.jpg

Event Price: 6,800 yen
Contents:
1x Microfiber bath towel - one size
Size: about 700 mm x 1,300 mm

Love Live! New School Term (Semester) Set [ラブライブ!新学期セット]
sAddbTf.jpg

Event Price: 2,500 yen
Contents:
School Calendar
Stamp - 3 types (1 each)

------------------------
It is probably worth noting that the HiBiKi EC SHOP! limited mail order service still has the same limitations as mentioned previously.
As well as offering several other items that will be available at Bushiroad's Booth at AnimeJapan 2015.

New merchandise goods limited mail order guide [新商品グッズ期間限定通販のご案内]

New merchandise and goods will be on sale during AnimeJapan 2015 at Bushiroad Booth located at East Hall 2 [A-4]. From the merchandise scheduled to go on sale we will be accepting some orders via HiBiKi EC SHOP! Limited Mail Order.

This mail order service is not a build to order manufacturing service. [こちらの通信販売は受注生産販売ではございません。]
When it reaches the scheduled number for the period, sales will end. [期間中でも予定数に達した時点で販売終了となります。]

Acceptance Period: Thursday, 26th February 2015, 15:00 - Wednesday, 11th March 13:00.
Shipment Period: Middle May - End May 2015.

Merchandise:
Microfiber Bath Towel Ver. 3
Love Live! New School Term (Semester) Set
Love Live! Mobile Pouch with Advance Movie Ticket
Sheet Keychain Honoka
Sheet Keychain Eli
Sheet Keychain Kotori
Sheet Keychain Umi
Sheet Keychain Rin
Sheet Keychain Maki
Sheet Keychain Nozomi
Sheet Keychain Hanayo
Sheet Keychain Nico
Love Live! Shopper

▼Attention [▼ご注意]
Each person is limited to the purchase of 10 items [※お一人様、各商品10個までの購入とさせて頂きます。]
Shipping is scheduled to start in the middle of May to the end of May 2015. [※通信販売の発送開始は2015年05月中旬~05月下旬を予定しております。]

CoinArt

Had to drop down to hard to use up my pre-bedtime stamina. Apparently it's not as active as expert at this hour.

It had been a while since my face had been walked over by students. I didn't miss it.

JoeFu

Banned
Luckily I haven't run into any bots yet. Hopefully with the larger player base bots become a thing of the past.

GoXDS

Luckily I haven't run into any bots yet. Hopefully with the larger player base bots become a thing of the past.

nope =P as I mentioned last SM, I personally felt that there's MORE Bots even with larger base in Hard. you're lucky then, as you said

CoinArt

Well if I am in 4th place it's time for the passive-aggressive alternating between "harasho" and "good game"

Every game begins with "Nico Nico Smile" and ends with "Harasho." It's the Way of the Idol.

If I'm not playing score match I have to say it aloud.

VVVVVV I've gotten 3/4 NNNs, including the last, so I think the main barrier is boring people rather than time. 3/4 is also my best for Harashos.

GoXDS

Every game begins with "Nico Nico Smile" and ends with "Harasho." It's the Way of the Idol.

If I'm not playing score match I have to say it aloud.

I still have yet to get a full Harasho x4 at the end of a match. a full Nico Nico Nii I'm not expecting since that's such a short time frame for the last person
VVVVVV I've gotten 3/4 NNNs, including the last, so I think the main barrier is boring people rather than time. 3/4 is also my best for Harashos.
ofc the main barrier is boring people. it's just an added difficulty making it even less likely

Mashi

Neo Member
I feel so bad everytime the only person who FC'd a song is in 4th place.
Same for me. It's a terrible feeling. :(

Best I've ever gotten was 3 NNN's and 3 Harasho's as well. There always has to be a rotten apple in the group. There's a better chance of scouting a UR than there is to get 4 of either!

chrono01

Anyone else getting errors that say you don't have enough LP to run a song even though you definitely do? I'm at 33 LP now, trying to run Expert in the event song, and it keeps telling me I don't have enough. :/

It seems like I can only run Hard, Expert keeps giving me errors.

Edit - Now I can't even run Normal. I'm at 19LP. Ugh.

GoXDS

Anyone else getting errors that say you don't have enough LP to run a song even though you definitely do? I'm at 33 LP now, trying to run Expert in the event song, and it keeps telling me I don't have enough. :/

I saw twice after a song ended I had excess LP. I start at 75, end at 70. I restart game later, start at 45, end at 40. obviously I'm doing the Hard songs so 15 LP. and I know I didn't just play Easy =P the LP display isn't updating properly. just close the app and restart it for proper numbers

this happens occasionally. the servers are possibly lagging a tiny bit since the songs lagged a bit for me along with these incorrect LP displays

chrono01

I saw twice after a song ended I had excess LP. I start at 75, end at 70. I game later, start at 45, end at 40. obviously I'm doing the Hard songs so 15 LP. and I know I didn't just play Easy =P the LP display isn't updating properly. just close the app and restart it for proper numbers

this happens occasionally. the servers are possibly lagging a tiny bit since the songs lagged a bit for me along with these incorrect LP displays
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'll close and the app and restart.

Edit - Yep, that fixed it. Thanks again.

Crescent-

I saw twice after a song ended I had excess LP. I start at 75, end at 70. I restart game later, start at 45, end at 40. obviously I'm doing the Hard songs so 15 LP. and I know I didn't just play Easy =P the LP display isn't updating properly. just close the app and restart it for proper numbers

Just clarifying that this isn't caused by server lag but rather because of Daylight Saving Time. The server times aren't synced properly yet to account for DST, which explains the +10 LP some people get after playing a song.

There are also a couple of other issues currently known to be caused by this, as can be seen here: http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2yatfc/dst_issues_thread/.
As far as it's known by people the only fix currently is to change your timezone into a place without any DST applied.

Anony

damn, i tried changing it back 1 hour, set it to -1 in timezone
didnt work last night, gave up

set it to japan time, works now
had like 1+ day worth of lp saved since last night till now

Hachitora

anyone else's game not working
i get to the event menu close it, then it's just stuck on the start screen

Oh, my friend downloaded the game just yesterday, and he had this problem as well. We assumed it was just his phone being weird, but looks like other peeps are having this problem as well. It works fine on my ipad though, so it might be an android thing.

Top of page pic

GoXDS

Just clarifying that this isn't caused by server lag but rather because of Daylight Saving Time. The server times aren't synced properly yet to account for DST, which explains the +10 LP some people get after playing a song.

There are also a couple of other issues currently known to be caused by this, as can be seen here: http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2yatfc/dst_issues_thread/.
As far as it's known by people the only fix currently is to change your timezone into a place without any DST applied.

was a guess. it did happen to be like 3 times in the past. not sure if they were all around Fall Daylight Savings

EDIT: ...that reminds me. now that means events start at 5 AM for me T_T

samisuperfly

Neo Member
Today I rushed to get enough max kizuna to get a chance at the lily white box

Hv7wLuF.jpg

It worked out very well

I also had 5 blue vouchers so it was time to test my luck again

WMcAaQX.jpg

Much to my despair Nico was waiting!

jk i need smile SRs

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you're on a break from the en version and not even logging in daily now would be a good time to return as it's free loveca for a week time.

Top Bottom