• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

Thank you, friend.

You know, it's not that I'm unhappy about FCing ASN for the first time, but did it have to be in Score Match where I don't get proper credit for it?
YprYXGh.png

fek

Bots don't fail anymore if the host leaves the game? Pretty sure I wasn't in the first slot of the score match and the other guy left but the bots still scored anyway
Edit: Nevermind just saw a screenshot above with bots failing, I guess the other guy actually failed the song then

God dammit, you guys. I don't know if anyone remembers, but a few months ago I mentioned noticing a girl in my Japanese class playing this game. Finally got around to asking her to have dinner with me and I really enjoyed our conversation, but she said in the fall she's moving to Japan to go to college and now I'm super bummed out.

CoinArt

God dammit, you guys. I don't know if anyone remembers, but a few months ago I mentioned noticing a girl in my Japanese class playing this game. Finally got around to asking her to have dinner with me and I really enjoyed our conversation, but she said in the fall she's moving to Japan to go to college and now I'm super bummed out.

Good on you for asking. More than a fair number of nerds would do.

She also went to dinner with you, so I'd mark it as a triumph rather than a tragedy.

GoXDS

Bots don't fail anymore if the host leaves the game? Pretty sure I wasn't in the first slot of the score match and the other guy left but the bots still scored anyway
Edit: Nevermind just saw a screenshot above with bots failing, I guess the other guy actually failed the song then

yeah, the guy might've actually failed the song. the person gave a greeting right before the song started, so it's less likely the person dropped out. maybe...the person also had a decent amount of Event pts so unlikely to have been a bad player? *shrug*

Hachitora

Sorry to hear about it dude. Hey, but good job on actually asking her. I'm impressed if that means anything :p You guys gonna try some kinda long-distance thing or is that it?

redhairedking

I remember man, great job on asking her out! Do you think you're going to keep in touch and try to make something work or is this the end?

Sorry to hear about it dude. Hey, but good job on actually asking her. I'm impressed if that means anything :p You guys gonna try some kinda long-distance thing or is that it?

I remember man, great job on asking her out! Do you think you're going to keep in touch and try to make something work or is this the end?

I dunno what I'm going to do from here. It was just dinner, I don't want to make it seem like it was anything beyond that. First things first is watching Madoka Magica since she recommended it as one of her favorites (after I finish this rewatch of Oreimo, of course. Yes, rewatch).

GoXDS

I dunno what I'm going to do from here. It was just dinner, I don't want to make it seem like it was anything beyond that. First things first is watching Madoka Magica since she recommended it as one of her favorites (after I finish this rewatch of Oreimo, of course. Yes, rewatch).

enjoy that Madoka. it'll be fun. once you're done with that, thoroughly enjoy the 3rd Movie (Movies 1 and 2 is anime condensed into 2 movies). thoroughly ^^

CoinArt

Madoka good.

Oreimo bad.

Hope this helps.

m0t0k1

Wasted 120lp in 24 hours because my mobile decided to not respond during the songs. I aint even mad. I am still on track for the Eli SR but man I should restart my phone more often to prevent it from happening again.

Wasted 120lp in 24 hours because my mobile decided to not respond during the songs. I aint even mad. I am still on track for the Eli SR but man I should restart my phone more often to prevent it from happening again.

If it makes you feel better I forgot to transfer my game to my phone this morning, so I'm going to waste a whole day's worth of LP while I'm at work. Then, when I get home to a full bar of LP I'm going to play one song, then level up wasting another almost full bar of LP.

Reknoc

"the best thing about vs events is that its random and adds a bit of variety to mindless grinding" *gets Sweet&Sweet Holiday twice in a row* Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CoinArt

I was looking at a tumblr for totally-not-love-live-yuri-reasons and the... tumblrer? said their favorite LL song was Sweet&Sweet Holiday.

I don't know what's wrong with this world.

m0t0k1

If it makes you feel better I forgot to transfer my game to my phone this morning, so I'm going to waste a whole day's worth of LP while I'm at work. Then, when I get home to a full bar of LP I'm going to play one song, then level up wasting another almost full bar of LP.

Wasting lp is always such a shame. I don't switch hardware so i can't forget that. If you want to make it up you could always throw some gems at the game to make up for the loss if you waste might as well do it good :D

Messiah

I was looking at a tumblr for totally-not-love-live-yuri-reasons and the... tumblrer? said their favorite LL song was Sweet&Sweet Holiday.

I don't know what's wrong with this world.
Severe case of Stockholm-syndrome. I can't think of any other explanation.

Messiah

So, which are your favourite songs?

I'm not that far into the game so I haven't unlocked that many songs yet, but I'm always looking forward to Soldier Game to be in the b-sides rotation. No Brand Girls is also great.

I'm not that far into the game so I haven't unlocked that many songs yet, but I'm always looking forward to Soldier Game to be in the b-sides rotation. No Brand Girls is also great.

Fuck Soldier Game. Fuck that shit straight to hell. Fucking garbage shit song.

But I seem to recall enjoying playing Love Novels EX.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Soldier Game is great once you FC the hard version of the song. lol

No Brand Girls is probably their "best" song in that it's the most pop-punky rock song that isn't totally jpop-ey. Although I still like After School Navigators.

fek

I think Music START EX is my favorite beatmap
Songs in general it's hard to say but I guess Yume no Tobira feels special to me, I can't wait for the BD of the 5th live

For anyone who has the Vita game... how do you actually quit to the main menu after a song or save the game?
I'll check that when I get home

yeah, the guy might've actually failed the song. the person gave a greeting right before the song started, so it's less likely the person dropped out. maybe...the person also had a decent amount of Event pts so unlikely to have been a bad player? *shrug*
I was going against a top 3 player so I guess he was failing on purpose for faster points

Himemiya

LL Song of the forever, imo, in everyone's onion hopefully, is Suki desu ga Suki desu ka? So good.

Nicorinpana songs are good. Sweet & Sweet Holiday ain't too bad. Other stuff is varying levels of quality (Shoutout to Daring!!, one of the alright Maki efforts.) but pretty damn played to death, if they're in the game...
On a side note, that male version of Love Live stuff always gets me reflexively repulsed.

fall is a few months away. enjoy the time you have with your new love live friend now.

so love livers, Weiss scharz love live is getting another English set. Preorder page went up and gave us an unknown detail:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ition+Love+Live$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Randomly assorted from 107 types + 28 parallel types.

This is a English edition Love Live booster pack which cards are selected from Booster Pack "Love Live! feat.School idol festival" and Extra Booster "Love Live!".

2 types each of each members' autograph embossed cards are included in card type!

BOX bonus:
-PR card (2 randomly inserted from 6 types)
-Limited SR serial code of English edition "Love Live! School idol festival" (1 randomly inserted from 3 types)
*Serial code compatible only with English version app.
Each box has a code for 1 of 3 promo SR for LLSIF. Comes out late June.

triple edit triad~~~~

they never posted a results thread for the Mobile GOTY

Reknoc

Mogutto is the only song I can really think of as a favourite but I only really listen to the songs in game and it's been a while so there may be others I forgot or have yet to unlock.

redhairedking

fall is a few months away. enjoy the time you have with your new love live friend now.

so love livers, Weiss scharz love live is getting another English set. Preorder page went up and gave us an unknown detail:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ition+Love+Live$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

triple edit triad~~~~

they never posted a results thread for the Mobile GOTY
I've been wanting to get into Weiss forever but have no one to play with. Does anyone in here play at all?

Crescent-

Top 3 songs for me in no particular order:
Loveless World, Loneliest Baby, Trouble Busters

If based on LLSIF beatmaps then it's
Smile - MerFes vol.2 EX
Pure - Kudoku na Heaven
Cool - Loneliest Baby

fek

Is an autographed card guaranteed in this box?

For anyone who has the Vita game... how do you actually quit to the main menu after a song or save the game?
Press select and then the second option
The game asks if you want to save

Top Bottom