• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Well yeah that's my spending decision. No love gems, no animes, no cds, no booze. All to Weiss Schwarz and MTG.

Did you miss my posts about spending $200 on cards for an Illya deck? (It's at around $300 now)

Kumubou

Well yeah that's my spending decision. No love gems, no animes, no cds, no booze. All to Weiss Schwarz and MTG.

Did you miss my posts about spending $200 on cards for an Illya deck? (It's at around $300 now)
D:

And that's why I never play CCGs (or buy stuff like loveca), I'm too goddamn cheap. 300 for a WS deck, geez that's almost as bad as a good MTG deck (depending on the format).

Reknoc

It's fun seeing all the new N's that I've missed while not playing like

Lynn Minmei
WPsrytM.jpg

and this american transfer student

Messiah

Got the event Nico, so I decided to try an expert song. Managed to beat after school navigators as my first expert song ever.

Next milestone will be getting my firsg UR in my next draw.

I want to believe.

This game really is addictive.

m0t0k1

Got the event Nico, so I decided to try an expert song. Managed to beat after school navigators as my first expert song ever.

Next milestone will be getting my firsg UR in my next draw.

I want to believe.

This game really is addictive.

Glad you are enjoying it :). Just make sure to go easy sometimes or you will get very tired of the game. Log in tommorow or now if you play the Japanese game Umis birthday should be on now and you will get 5 stones for your next draw.

Happy b-day umi. I wish i didnt age when i got my birthday lol
Sonoda-Umi-gif-love-live-school-idol-project-37758008-800-450.gif

D:

And that's why I never play CCGs (or buy stuff like loveca), I'm too goddamn cheap. 300 for a WS deck, geez that's almost as bad as a good MTG deck (depending on the format).
Yeah I it's very hard for me to buy a $2 single in magic, but for Weiss Schwarz it's all about your favorite animes and waifus or whatever so I easily drop $10-15 on sleeves with Hanayo on them (instead of $3-5 on regular sleeves) THEN I need to protect the sleeves (wtf~) and spend $6-8 on Oversleeves. Then I get a deck box with Hanayo on it, a Hanayo playmat, and hanayo card storage box. Haven't even gotten to the actual cards yet and I already spent $50+

At least with WS sets are self contained and don't rotate out. So you buy the one set you like and you can be done buying new cards forever (unless like love live they keep releasing more sets for it). With magic, four times a year they release sets you NEED the newest cards from to win so you're spending $300~ per set times four sets a year then two years later those cards are mostly useless.

CoinArt

And boom!, Eli and I are besties. Umi and I are also friends, though why I get a present on her birthday is a mystery. Now to barely play until the next event.

redhairedking

Yeah I it's very hard for me to buy a $2 single in magic, but for Weiss Schwarz it's all about your favorite animes and waifus or whatever so I easily drop $10-15 on sleeves with Hanayo on them (instead of $3-5 on regular sleeves) THEN I need to protect the sleeves (wtf~) and spend $6-8 on Oversleeves. Then I get a deck box with Hanayo on it, a Hanayo playmat, and hanayo card storage box. Haven't even gotten to the actual cards yet and I already spent $50+

At least with WS sets are self contained and don't rotate out. So you buy the one set you like and you can be done buying new cards forever (unless like love live they keep releasing more sets for it). With magic, four times a year they release sets you NEED the newest cards from to win so you're spending $300~ per set times four sets a year then two years later those cards are mostly useless.

This, on top of having no one locally to play with, is why I am very cautious about getting into any CCGs.

Mayjaplaya

Neo Member
I was checking my ranking while in the shower (my phone's waterproof so why not), then my screen with some water splashed on it freaked out and accidentally went to the shop and hit the "Increase Member Limit" button. I realized what was going to happen so I turned the screen off and wiped it before I lost my loveca.

Then when I turned it back on it threw away my loveca anyway before I could do anything. Goddamnit.

GoXDS

YAY
BYPjQuY.png

I knew you still cared ;_;7

Lol congratz. surprised you attempted outside of any event (that I can tell) eg. 1st years only.

Happy BDay to Umi! where's all the love for her? or were all the other Umi lovers the ones that retired recently? )=

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yea, I didn't realise how often skills activated until idols were constantly showing up on my screen.
Not only did I turn off popups but I lowered the volume of their chants so I'm basically oblivious to them happening unless they are time windows one.

Reknoc

Not only did I turn off popups but I lowered the volume of their chants so I'm basically oblivious to them happening unless they are time windows one.

I have them set to the small ones now, don't seem as annoying and I feel having at least something other than a small token on screen helps justify the sort of money pumped into the game that got me a card with nozomi wearing nothing but a jumper.

GoXDS

I could wait for Printemps but there's that usual "higher chances for new cards" event going on now, and this is the newest UR:

ah, I see. I really like this pair of URs, too ^^ oh wait right. it's 15th so event ended in JP so higher chance of new cards...riiiiiiight. nvm ^^;

Qurex

Neo Member
Happy Birthday Umi!
------------------------------
Friday, 6th March 2015

TV Schedule Change for Episode 10 of the 1st Season

On the following stations, the broadcast time of episode 10 of the 1st season has been changed.

Chugoku Broadcasting (RCC Broadcasting) [中国放送]
Before: Monday, 9th March 25:58 - 26:28
After: Monday, 9th March 26:08 - 26:38 (delay of 10 minutes from the usual time)

Yomiuri Television [読売テレビ]
Before: Monday, 9th March, 26:29 - 26:59
After: Monday, 9th March, 26:34 - 27:04 (delay of 5 minutes from the usual time)

Television Hokkaido [テレビ北海道]
Before: Wednesday, 11th March, 26:05 - 26:35
After: Wednesday, 11th March, 26:25 - 26:55 (delay of 20 minutes from the usual time)

On the other stations there is no change. Please note that there is no mistake.

Information of new merchandise from Broccoli

From Brocolli is notification about the start of reservations for the mail order for new limited Love Live! merchandise.

Kisekae Shell Bag [着せ替えシェルバッグ]

Note: Kisekae [着せ替え], commonly means to change the clothes of a doll etc [e.g. those online flash games]. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kisekae_Set_System
It can also mean to change the wallpaper/skin of a phone etc. In other words customisable.
For example, in Japan Nintendo have used this phrase when talking about the faceplates on the New Nintendo 3DS (although the US region does not have this particular model of the 3DS). http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/kisekae/#/top

Three types
Rin, Maki, Hanayo
Honoka, Kotori, Umi
Eli, Nozomi, Nico

Reservations for the Kisekae Shell Bag has started at the official Broccoli store. Will you go out with the shell bag using the specially drawn illustration? [着せ替え可能なシェルバッグの予約がブロッコリーオフィシャルストアにて開始致しました。描き下ろしイラストを使用したシェルバッグでおでかけしませんか?]

Price: 15,000 yen + tax
Merchandise Specifications
Size of main body: height 45 cm x width 31 cm x depth 16 cm [・本体サイズ:高さ45×幅31×厚さ16cm]
Materials: [素材:]
Surface: polycarbonate [表面/ポリカーボネート]
Cloth: polyrethane foam, nylon, mesh [生地/ウレタン・ナイロン・メッシュ]
Weight: 1.3 KG
3 replaceable design sheets [差し替えデザインシート3枚付]

Brocolli official store - http://store.broccoli.co.jp/ec/cmShopTopPage1.html

The main body is 1 type [[※本体は1種となります]]
Shipping is scheduled after late May 2015 [※発送は2015年5月下旬以降の出荷を予定しております。]

Monday, 9th March 2015

Information of new merchandise from Chara-Ani

From Chara-Ani, is the arrival of the restyled wristwatches from which it was designed respectively the 9 members of μ’s. [キャラアニより、μ’s 9人のメンバーがそれぞれデザインされたリストウォッチがモデルチェンジして登場します。]
The strap colour and the face is designed to match each member's image colour, it's an item that will decorate the time with the colours of the μ’s member's colours every day. [ベルト色・盤面のイメージは各メンバーのイメージカラーに合わせたデザインとなっており、毎日の時間をμ’sメンバーが彩ってくれるアイテムです。]

Love Live! Wrist Watch Ver.2 - 9 types [【商品名】ラブライブ! リストウォッチVer.2 全9種
Kousaka Honoka, Ayase Eli, Minami Kotori, Sonoda Umi, Hoshizora Rin, Nishikino Maki, Toujou Nozomi, Koizumi Hanayo, Yazawa Nico

Price: 2,700 yen each (2,500 yen excluding tax)
Release date: Sales scheduled for June 2015
Specifications:
Size: watchface about 40φ x 10 mm, strap length 250mm [【仕様】サイズ : 盤面 約40φ×10mm・長さ 約 250mm]
Sales agency: Chara-Ani
Sales page: http://www.chara-ani.com/fair.aspx?id=106

Tuesday, 10th March 2015

The acceptance period of the Web Mail order service for AnimeJapan 2015 merchandise on HiBiKi EC SHOP! was extended until Friday 13th March, 13:00.

Thursday, 12th March 2015

2015 PACIFIC RACING TEAM tie-up decision

From last year the automobile races SUPER GT and D1 GRAND PRIX did a tie up with PACIFIC RACING TEAM, it was decided that the tie-up will continue during 2015. [昨年より自動車レース『SUPER GT』と『D1 GRAND PRIX』にてタイアップをしているPACIFIC RACING TEAMと、2015年も引き続きタイアップをすることが決定致しました。]
This season in both categories SUPER GT and D1 GRAND PRIX, please continue to cheer for the dream of the Love Live! Racing Car driving towards the winner's podium. [今シーズンもSUPER GT・D1 GRAND PRIXの両カテゴリーにて、表彰台という夢に向かって走る『ラブライブ!レーシングカー』の応援を宜しくお願い致します。]

Moreover, in the 2015 season SUPER GT and D1 GRAND PRIX will jointly use an original illustration of μ’s Race Queen Ver. for the development of promotional goods, applications are being taken for individual sponsors. [また2015年シーズンは、SUPER GT・D1 GRAND PRIXともにレースクイーンver.のオリジナル描き下ろしμ’sイラストを使用したグッズ展開や、個人スポンサーの募集を行います。]
Details of the individual sponsor course privilige bonuses using the μ’s Race Queen Ver. original illustration is scheduled to open to the public in the beginning of April on the official homepage of PACIFIC RACING TEAM. http://www.pacific-racing.jp/ [μ’sレースクイーンver.描き下ろしイラストを使用した個人スポンサーコース特典の詳細については4月上旬にPACIFIC RACING TEAM公式ホームページ(http://www.pacific-racing.jp/&#6528...390;おります。]

2015 SUPER GT Series Team Structure [<2015SUPER GTシリーズ チーム体制>]
Team name: PACIFIC RACING TEAM
Entrant representative and team director: Jinno Motoki [エントラント代表兼チーム監督:神野元樹]
Car Number: #9 [カーナンバー:#9]
Vehicle Name: PACIFIC McLaren with μ’s [車両名:PACIFICマクラーレンwith μ’s]
Base Vehicle: McLaren MP4-12C GT3 [ベース車両:マクラーレンMP4-12C GT3]
Driver: Shirasaka Takuya, Tojiro Azuma [ドライバー:白坂卓也、東徹次郎]
Race Queen: pacific fairies [レースクイーン:pacific fairies]
Engine Tuner: McLaren [エンジンチューナー:マクラーレン]
Tyre Manufacturer: Yokohama Rubber [タイヤメーカー:横浜ゴム]
SUPER GT: 1 category automobile race of international status. At present among the series of autombile races held in Japan, it boasts the highest peak audience attendacne domestically. It is competed with commercially available cars that have been heavily remodelled. [※SUPER GT:国際格式の自動車レースの1カテゴリー。現在国内で開催されている自動車レースのシリーズの中でも日本一の観客動員数を誇る国内最高峰レース。市販車を大幅に改造した車両で争われる。]

2015 D1 GRAND PRIX Series Team Structure [<2015D1 GRAND PRIXシリーズ チーム体制>]
Team Name: PACIFIC RACING with URAS [チーム名:PACIFIC RACING with URAS]
Car Number: #3 [カーナンバー:#3]
Vehicle Name: NAC Love Live! R34 with FALKEN R.Y.O [車両名:NAC ラブライブ!R34 with FALKEN R・Y・O]
Base Vehicle: NISSAN SKYLINE 4Dr R34 type [ベース車両:NISSAN SKYLINE 4Dr R34型]
Driver : Nomura Ken [ドライバー:野村 謙]
Race Queen: PACIFIC D1 GIRL / NAC GIRL [レースクイーン:PACIFIC D1 GIRL / NAC GIRL]
Tyre Manufacturer: FALKEN [タイヤメーカー:FALKEN]
D1 GRAND PRIX: The purpose of this race is automobile drifting. Unlike typical races that only compete in speed, the biggest feature is competing in points for the power and artistry in drifting [※D1 GRAND PRIX:ドリフト走行を目的とした自動車レース。単に速さを競う一般的なレースとは異なり、ドリフト走行における迫力や芸術性をポイント化し競うという点が最大の特徴。]

Related Sites
PACIFIC RACING TEAM Official Site - http://www.pacific-racing.jp/
Love Live! x PACIFIC RACING TEAM Collaboration Site (SUPER GT) - http://www.pacific-racing.jp/lovelive/
Love Live! x PACIFIC RACING TEAM Collaboration Site (D1) - http://www.pacific-racing.jp/lovelive_d1/
SUPER GT Official Site - http://supergt.net/
D1 GRAND PRIX Official Site - http://www.nakanihon.ac.jp/

Information of new merchandise from Max Factory

From Max Factory, in the figma action figure series Kousaka Honoka in her Summer Uniform makes an appearance.

Three expressions are included: A cheerful smile, a shocked expression as well as a content expression!
Optional parts include her school bag, a microphone and her favorite food - bread!
Two glow sticks of her image color are also included.
An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.

Price: 5,800 yen (including tax)
Release Date: August 2015
Specifications: Painted non-phthalate PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
Height: about 135mm
Sculptor: Max Factory (Masanori Kuroda)
Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Released by Max Factory
Distributed by Good Smile Company

http://www.goodsmile.info/ja/product/4882/

Some detailed information was taken from the English Good Smile website
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/4882/figma+Honoka+Kosaka.html

Oh this is cool. Also, there was no mention of this on the international website at all.

For anyone interested in what's likely to be on the tracklist for μ’s Best Album Best Live! Collection II, I went through the list of songs released and made a list.
A quick recap of what's to be included in the album.
Saturday 31st January 2015

Love Live! 2nd Best Album sale decided

Product name:μ’s Best Album Best Live! Collection II [μ’s Best Album Best Live! Collection Ⅱ]
Contents: A 3 CD set! All 38 songs that have been released from "Bokura wa Ima no Naka de" to "Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan" + the 8 bonus tracks that were remixed for the PS Vita Game Love Live School idol paradise are in this collection! About 3 hours and 30 minutes of content in total!
  1. Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
  2. WILD STARS
  3. Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru
  4. Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai
  5. Susume→Tomorrow
  6. START:DASH!!
  7. Kore kara no Someday
  8. Wonder zone
  9. No brand girls
  10. START:DASH!!
  11. Binetsu Kara Mystery
  12. Kimi No Kuse Ni!
  13. Cutie Panther
  14. Natsu, Owaranai De.
  15. Pure girls project
  16. UNBALANCED LOVE
  17. Music S.T.A.R.T!!
  18. LOVELESS WORLD
  19. Takaramonozu
  20. Paradise Live
  21. Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki
  22. Datte Datte Aa Mujou
  23. Donna Toki mo Zutto
  24. COLORFUL VOICE
  25. Yume no Tobira
  26. SENTIMENTAL StepS
  27. Love wing bell
  28. Dancing stars on me!
  29. KiRa-KiRa Sensation!
  30. Happy maker!
  31. Shangri-La Shower
  32. Ruteshi Kisuki Shiteru
  33. Eien Friends
  34. Nightingale Love Song
  35. Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku
  36. Futari Happiness
  37. Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan
  38. Trouble Busters
The 8 remixed tracks from Love Live! School idol paradise (PS Vita game)
  1. “Bokura ha Ima no Naka de” (LittleMore-Rock Mix)
  2. “Music S.T.A.R.T.!!” (SKA-Feel Mix)
  3. “No brand girls” (GRP-Explosion Mix)
  4. “Start Dash!!” (Bitter-Sweet Mix)
  5. “Wonderful Rush” (Hevey-Rush Mix)
  6. “Pure Girls Project” (Super-Mondo Mix)
  7. “Cutie Panther” (Metal-Panther Mix)
  8. “Binetsu kara Mystery” (Teke-Teke Eleki Mix)
If I checked correctly, there are more songs released in the specified time period than there the number of tracks meant to be in the collection.

Yume Naki Yume wa Yume ja nai, Anemone heart, Nawatobi, Beat in Angel, Niko puri♥Joshi dou, Garasu no Hanazono and LONELIEST BABY are extra CDs that come with the limited edition volumes of the 1st Season BluRays.

Shiawase Iki no SMILING!, Zurui yo Magnetic today, Kururin MIRACLE, Storm in Lover, Moshimo Kara Kitto, Suki desu ga Suki desu ka? are extra CDs that come with the limited edition volumes of the 2nd Season BluRays.

ENDLESS PARADE was released as a special CD at μ's →NEXT LoveLive! 2014 ~ENDLESS PARADE~.

None of these songs have had normal releases, so most likely they are not included.

Any other excluded songs would be all songs released after Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan.
That would be Soshite Saigo no Pēji ni Wa, CheerDay CheerGirl!, Silent tonight, Onaji Hoshi ga Mitai and Dreamin' Go! Go!

μ's New Year Live took place on January 3rd 2013 in the Tokyo Dome Hall and is μ's second live performance.

Recently I've been going through some of the older news on the official site. Interestingly μ's did have a few other live performaces in 2012 after their first live performance, μ's First Love Live!
The most notable performance and I think the only other one from 2012 that was recorded is their appearance at Animelo Summer Live 2012 -infinity-. They showed up on day 2 (August 26th) and performed one song, Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!

Medley Festival Round 3

This time I chose not to use that present booster bonus, I feel like it makes no major difference normally. Actually without it, I feel like got better presents than I do normally.

I got about 10 Alpacas, Cocoro (a Nico sibling), Mika (one of Honoka's friends), a bunch of Rare cards, 3 tickets (nothing came from them) and a teacher card.

Countdown until the end of the English Event at 8:00 AM UTC on Monday, 16th March 2015
t1426492800z0.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Let's see if she has any interesting expressions...

No. No she does not. Love Live nendos are so boring. Especially when compared to that Honoka figma.

EDIT: Anyway, have another video.

Anony

sigh
fuck this game
another 1 SR pull; another fucking rin

4 months to save 50 gems

why do i even bother playing this game

Top Bottom