• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

JoeFu

Banned
CM1CAcu.gif

Hahahahahaha awesome

Sayara

Neo Member
so im playing the event for EN.
Theres so many songs i havent unlocked yet *o*

but ran into this person
CLrCnf3WEAAI5wi.png:large

the event started today and they got this many points.. Egads ._.

elhaym

so im playing the event for EN.
Theres so many songs i havent unlocked yet *o*

but ran into this person
the event started today and they got this many points.. Egads ._.

ahahaha, easilyamusedme laughed at the 4th place person.

Does anyone know when EN adds the "all the time" 10+1 SR guaranteed all the time like JP? The BiBi box is currently taunting me, but I don't want to drop gems on it without that. =/

Rarutos

Oh... I guess Limited Scouting with guaranteed SRs isn't happening yet? Sadness. I was hoping to do lily white draws or something.

GoXDS

ahahaha, easilyamusedme laughed at the 4th place person.

Does anyone know when EN adds the "all the time" 10+1 SR guaranteed all the time like JP? The BiBi box is currently taunting me, but I don't want to drop gems on it without that. =/

Oh... I guess Limited Scouting with guaranteed SRs isn't happening yet? Sadness. I was hoping to do lily white draws or something.

based on the JP ver history of updates, it'll be next event. though EN never halved the exp needed to lvl for those under Lvl 100 *shrug*

JoeFu

Banned
so i felt like solo yoloing and got an Umi (after three tries) to make

so i thought maybe i have some luck tonight and bought loveca
like a scrub, pls dont use money on f2p games

and got

in a 10+1 draw

which gave me enough to get a coupon/blue ticket to put me at 5

and got me

it just had to be a nozomi..................

GoXDS

Solo yolo yo.

I think most of my URs come from solo pulls nowadays. I'm having a lot better luck this year. =p

edit: And tried again after getting some stones from the event random EX:
too good. too good.
so i felt like solo yoloing and got an Umi (after three tries) to make

so i thought maybe i have some luck tonight and bought loveca
like a scrub, pls dont use money on f2p games

and got

in a 10+1 draw

which gave me enough to get a coupon/blue ticket to put me at 5

and got me

it just had to be a nozomi..................

so since the imgs aren't working for some reason, what did you get? sounds like the Vouchers was
UR Nozomi
?

Solo yolo yo.

I think most of my URs come from solo pulls nowadays. I'm having a lot better luck this year. =p

edit: And tried again after getting some stones from the event random EX:

Every time I solo, I just get an old ass rare.

I should just retire.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
yeah, minus is borked or something?
Minus seems to have become broken on GAF. I've basically stopped using it. Only thing I use it for now is saving screenshots from my Wii U.

And congrats on the URs.

Boooo to paying!

Cleaning my list a bit so if anyone has some free slots add me in JP:

I added you.

I finally got a second UR the other day from a voucher pull. China Dress Kotori was well appreciated, my Pure team was terrible. Also, apparently I'm luckier than I thought, since my other UR is China Dress Nico and those two cards seem to be really popular. Now I just need to idolize them!
Never going to happen...

LordCiego

Barely knew about the existence of this game, only that it was something similar to idolmaster or project diva.

Last saturday I came back from my trip to Japan and goddamm, all the arcades and akihabara are full of merchandise from this franchise, there was a program on tv were everynight they played a song of this game on a tablet. Didnt knew it was that massive.

Downloading now to try it.

GoXDS

I added you.

I finally got a second UR the other day from a voucher pull. China Dress Kotori was well appreciated, my Pure team was terrible. Also, apparently I'm luckier than I thought, since my other UR is China Dress Nico and those two cards seem to be really popular. Now I just need to idolize them!
Never going to happen...

oh, nice. there's supposedly a function to see pair URs together so you should be able to do that now?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Barely knew about the existence of this game, only that it was something similar to idolmaster or project diva.

Last saturday I came back from my trip to Japan and goddamm, all the arcades and akihabara are full of merchandise from this franchise, there was a program on tv were everynight they played a song of this game on a tablet. Didnt knew it was that massive.

I was in Japan just before the second series started so there was promotion for it everywhere to the point I was getting sick of the stuff (so I end up playing a game where I'm exposed to the music even more go figure).

Funny to hear a year later it's still going.

PK Gaming

I strongly suggest you watch the anime before playing. It's harder to enjoy the characters without having seen them in the anime first.

Marche90

I strongly suggest you watch the anime before playing. It's harder to enjoy the characters without having seen them in the anime first.

I don't agree with you here. I know that a few of us started playing the game without knowledge of the franchise, and our enjoyment wasn't diminished because of that. If he only wants to check a part of the franchise it's fine to download the game and muck around with it to see if he wants to go deeper down the rabbit hole.

Feels so weird being on a break from the game right now... And seeing more than a gigabyte free on my phone :p. To be honest, one of the biggest reasons why I decided to take a break was because the game is so freaking big and can't transfer its data to an sd card orz. I'm hoping the upgrade to lollipop changes that, but I'm not holding my breath.

JoeFu

Banned
If you reinstall it'll be less since you don't have to redownload the voicepacks for the stories you already did

Sayara

Neo Member
Ah thats a nice art!

I almost feel compelled to post a fanart too, but.. well its messy and sloppy as heyull ahahaha :<

Ah screw it
Guess i'll URL it instead

One of the things Love Live has done to me is gotten me to relearn how to draw moe/animu type things again which is and isn't a good thing i guess.

but anyway. Im glad to see Hanayo is getting a promo card again!
Can't wait to see it in a year or so!

Mokoi

Banned
I don't agree with you here. I know that a few of us started playing the game without knowledge of the franchise, and our enjoyment wasn't diminished because of that. If he only wants to check a part of the franchise it's fine to download the game and muck around with it to see if he wants to go deeper down the rabbit hole.
+1

I played the game first, and didn't need to watch the anime to know Nozomi number one. :D

PK Gaming

Feels so weird being on a break from the game right now... And seeing more than a gigabyte free on my phone :p. To be honest, one of the biggest reasons why I decided to take a break was because the game is so freaking big and can't transfer its data to an sd card orz. I'm hoping the upgrade to lollipop changes that, but I'm not holding my breath.

+1

I played the game first, and didn't need to watch the anime to know Nozomi number one. :D

Yeah... well...

tumblr_inline_noep8t7z6j1rfmcvp_500.gif

Jintor

Went to two Sega arcades in akihabara. Honkera birthday celebration game is strong, nico celebration game weak.

Both arcades had like two floors of love live ufo catchers

Top Bottom