• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

J0ypMP5.gif

Honoka is good because she gives me love gems and plays in traffic.

Last monthly reminder for Easter 2016 trip.

Pictures from my trip in May 2015

DWGbXd5.jpg

Easter 2016 (sometime in week 12-14)
Tokyo, Kanto, Japan

A few of us are planning a trip to Japan next year. Maybe you want to join us?

We'll be going sometime during easter since it's one of the best times to go weather-wise, there's sakura trees blooming and it's far enough off for people to save up some money.

Most likely going for close to 2 weeks. 1 week in Tokyo and then the rest in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka) region.

You need to co-ordinate with the others that are going and order the flight yourself. I will help out getting us an apartment, hostel and/or hotel for a cheap price. If we get a hostel room we will get a private room for our group, but with shared bathrooms and showers. Hotel or apartment will be a private room for our group with private bathroom and shower.

Estimated budget should be about $1300+flight cost if you want to only join us for the first week in Tokyo and about $2600+flight cost if you want to join in on the whole trip. This depends on what kind of accomodation we'll get.

You will need to confirm if you're going and order the flight by the start of September 2015.

It will be best if we do a group of max 4 people, so at the end of August I'll go through the list in order of who's shown interest and confirm if you're going or not. Feel free to show interest even if there's already 4 people on the list in case somebody else have to drop out by then.

Some of the things we could be checking out in Tokyo:
Ghibli museum
Akihabara + nearby Kanda shrine (from Love Live)
Nakano Broadway
Odaiba (which has the giant Gundam statue and other stuff)
Shibuya
Some of the most famous shrines and a park
Other things you want to check out

Some of the things we could be checking out in Kansai region:
K-On school building
Nipponbashi
Sakura viewing
Day trip to Nara
Day trip to Hiroshima
More temples and shrines
Other things you want to check out

October 2015 trip

We've also been planning a trip for October this year. We now got the dates and accomodation locked down. It's a Tokyo-only trip and we're arriving in Tokyo on October 7th and leaving Tokyo on the 15th. We're renting an apartment for this trip with a private bathroom/shower.

There is one free space left on this trip if anybody wants to join us!

The budget for this trip will be about $700 + flight cost. This includes all transportation, food and accomodation.

Going October 2015

image.php

MikeHattsu

ThreePiMatt

image.php

Lollipop Dave

Easter 2016 trip

Going

image.php

MikeHattsu

Maybe Going

image.php

1. Lee Chaolan

image.php

2. StayDead

elhaym

Oh god what happened help

I have no idea what any of the goals mean. Or what I think are achievements. Or anything, really.

edit: yes, I traded up a #%*load of ancient SRs I'll never actually use or upgrade, but I finally got a UR of my favorite char so it's totally worth it. ;_;

GoXDS

I have no idea what any of the goals mean. Or what I think are achievements. Or anything, really.

edit: yes, I traded up a #%*load of ancient SRs I'll never actually use or upgrade, but I finally got a UR of my favorite char so it's totally worth it. ;_;

ohh, they finally added that. any idea how it works? ie. costs. also congratz. love that Maki

Sayara

Neo Member

http://makkomakorinll.tumblr.com/post/125794368644/loveliive-the-maintenance-that-was-carried-out
This gives a somewhat basic idea of what all the new stuff is all about.

also
tumblr_nsjbf3Lmm31qe41x3o1_1280.png

Hooray!

Yaari

This new update is really cool. I might get back to playing casually again (That's better than quitting entirely like I did the past few months!).

GoXDS

so wiki is starting to post some of the Assignments
I notice the Daily ones include:
- Clear 5 Lives -> 5000 G
- Full Combo (after clearing above Assignment) -> 1 Love Gem
- Recruit from Regular 3 times -> 5000 G
- feed 3 times -> 200 FP

that's a gold mine, making so much stuff soooo much more plentiful. especially Love Gems, weee

firehawk12

Subete no aware
What song does Nico's badge require? It's not telling me in the achievement list, so I assume I don't have it yet in JP.
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=まほうつかいはじめました!

It's the level 120 song.

so wiki is starting to post some of the Assignments
I notice the Daily ones include:
- Clear 5 Lives -> 5000 G
- Full Combo (after clearing above Assignment) -> 1 Love Gem
- Recruit from Regular 3 times -> 5000 G
- feed 3 times -> 200 FP

that's a gold mine, making so much stuff soooo much more plentiful. especially Love Gems, weee
I wonder if they'll give away a loveca a day. That would let you do a 50 draw a month basically, if you play the events and so forth.

Although, I guess it's a question of whether or not Score Match/Medley songs count toward those totals. If they don't, then you'd wouldn't be able to get them all anyway (unless you wanted to burn LP outside of an event I guess).

GoXDS

I wonder if they'll give away a loveca a day. That would let you do a 50 draw a month basically, if you play the events and so forth.

Although, I guess it's a question of whether or not Score Match/Medley songs count toward those totals. If they don't, then you'd wouldn't be able to get them all anyway (unless you wanted to burn LP outside of an event I guess).

if you wanted to conserve LP, it'd only cost 20 LP a day if you do Bokura no Live (which then makes Full Combo trivial as well), which isn't that much. still worth it. but yea, 1 a month is awesome

firehawk12

Subete no aware
if you wanted to conserve LP, it'd only cost 20 LP a day if you do Bokura no Live (which then makes Full Combo trivial as well), which isn't that much. still worth it. but yea, 1 a month is awesome
The problem there is doing Bokura no Live 5 times on easy every day is a form of torture. lol
Trying to do the hard version 10 times for that free loveca is hard enough... it's so boring.

Ah, this one. I recall it from score match. Well, I'm 110, so it's not too far off. Thanks!
Only 10 levels away from being a true Nico fan~

GoXDS

The problem there is doing Bokura no Live 5 times on easy every day is a form of torture. lol
Trying to do the hard version 10 times for that free loveca is hard enough... it's so boring.
other option is 25 LP from other Easy rank songs, but that's still probably torture XD

Yaari

Cool. Love that they do that.

This new update is very tempting for me to just sell this Idolised UR Hanayo and get a good idol instead. It will take a while to get through all my R's, but I like that you can make progress in a way now. I assume that we get a different batch of UR's after the 8/31 date.

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English version is "Eleventh Round SCORE MATCH".
This event will start on Wednesday, 5th August 9:00 AM UTC and end on Friday, 14th August at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Pure Super Rare Card, Yazawa Nico (Swimsuit Ver.) [Super Rare #392]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
SMILE: 3640, PURE: 4730, COOL: 3710
Appeal: School Swimsuit Nico ♪ - For every 26 notes, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 365 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Smile card, Kamiya Rika [Normal #391] Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 2
SMILE: 590, PURE: 2060, COOL: 1040
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

It is assumed that the songs available will be the same as it was for the Japanese version.

The First Set of songs will be available from Wednesday, 5th August 9:00 AM UTC to Saturday, 8th August 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 1
Easy/Normal/Hard - First Set
  • SMILE - Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
  • SMILE - Love marginal
  • SMILE - Love wing bell
  • PURE - Donna Toki mo Zutto
  • PURE - Kodoku na Heaven
  • COOL - Wonderful Rush
  • COOL - WILD STARS
  • COOL - Diamond Princess no Yuuutsu
Expert - First Set
  • SMILE - Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
  • SMILE - Love marginal
  • PURE - Kodoku na Heaven
  • COOL - WILD STARS
  • COOL - Diamond Princess no Yuuutsu
The Second Set of songs will be available from Saturday, 8th August 8:00 AM UTC to Tuesday, 11th August 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 2
Easy/Normal/Hard - Second Set

• SMILE - Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
  • SMILE - Cutie Panther
  • SMILE - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki
  • PURE - Listen to my heart!!
  • PURE - Yume no Tobira
  • PURE - Kimi no Kuse ni!
  • COOL - Snow halation
  • COOL - LOVELESS WORLD
Expert - Second Set
  • SMILE - Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
  • SMILE - Cutie Panther
  • PURE - Listen to my heart!!
  • PURE - Kimi no Kuse ni!
  • COOL - LOVELESS WORLD
The Final Selection of songs will contain both the First and Second Sets of songs.
This will run from Tuesday, 11th August 8:00 AM UTC to Friday, 14th August 8:00 AM UTC.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Wednesday, 5th August 9:00 AM UTC.
t1438765200z0.png

The next event for the Japanese Version is 今日が輝く予感 (Kyou ga Kagayaku Yokan, Lit. Today's Sparkling Premonition)

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Soap Bubble" tokens. [シャボン玉].

This event will start on Wednesday, 5th August at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Saturday, 15th August at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

This is the second of the token events that will use the Bonus Songs from the Anime's Second Season LE BDs.

Reminder that the Expert and Random Expert Difficulties will be available from the start of the event.

The main prize for this event is a Super Rare Card, Toujou Nozomi (Bathrobe Ver.). [バスローブ編].
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

The event song is "もしもからきっと (Moshimo Kara Kitto, lit. From If To I'm Sure)".
This song is a single sung by Toujou Nozomi. This song was included with the Limited Edition of Love Live! TV Anime 2 Blu-ray Vol. 5. It was released on October 29, 2014.

From Tuesday, 11th August, until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song will be available to play for all difficulties (Easy - 60, Normal - 120, Hard - 180, Expert - 300).
From Wednesday, 12th August, until the end of the event, certain stages (changes daily) will give extra gold rewards (1.5x for NORMAL, 2x for HARD, 3x for EXPERT).

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Wednesday, 5th August at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1438758000z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.

--------------------------------------
Thursday, 23rd July 2015

"Love Live! The School Idol Movie" Comment from μ’s [Official]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C32j8o_N86s

This is a English subtitled video with a short message from μ’s about the movie. It's just under 2 minutes long.
Surprisngly(?) it seems that it was especially recorded for the international fanbase.

---------------
Friday, 31st July 2015
“LOVE LIVE! THE SCHOOL IDOL MOVIE” IN HONG KONG & TAIWAN!

Next week, “Love Live! The School Idol Movie” will finally be released in theaters in Hong Kong (starting August 6th) and Taiwan (August 7th)!

Hong Kong (4 theaters)
MCL Telford Cinema, MCL Kornhill Cinema, STAR Cinema (Tseung Kwan O Station), The Sky (Olympian City)

Taiwan (8 theaters)
Northern Taiwan: Vieshow Cinemas Taipei Xinyi, Vieshow Cinemas Taipei Sun, Vieshow Cinemas Taipei Qsquare
Central Taiwan: Vieshow Cinemas Xinzhu FE21, Vieshow Cinemas Toufen Shang Shun, Vieshow Cinemas Taichung Mode Mall
Southern Taiwan: Vieshow Cinemas Tainan FE21, Vieshow Cinemas Kaohsiung FE21

For more information, please visit my-cartoon.

*Schedule and theaters may subject to change.

---------------
Thursday, 30th July 2015

Today, Dengeki G's Magazine September issue goes on sale.
A serial code for a limited SR for SchFes is available as an appendix!

By all means, please check it out!

Dengeki G's Magazine September Issue Appendix - Idolised SR Yazawa Nico

Love Live! School idol festival Serial Code Guidelines
  • The input of the serial code is one-off
  • The aquisition of the bonus item is limited to one per account
  • The serial code will expire at 5:00 PM JST [8:00 AM UTC] on Tuesday, 29th September 2015.
  • Please use the code after installing the app on your smartphone
  • You can only use it in the app until the expiry date
  • There is a possibility that the item that you can get with the serial code will be changed without prior notice.
Moreover, in the event of unexpected cicumstances, the item distribution via serial code may be cancelled.

Smile - Yazawa Nico [Super Rare #653]
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
SMILE: 4140, PURE: 2870, COOL: 2540
Appeal: Total Charm - For every 20 notes, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 220 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Smile Power - Increases Smile points by a bit.

[This card comes pre-idolised]

--------------------------------------
I went around looking for stuff for Honoka's birthday in Akiba yesterday and I checked a Sega game center but didn't see this, I guess it's somewhere else. I would have bowed to Honoka since it was her day.
I did see a shop assistant at Mandarake cosplaying as Honoka and a few places to leave messages for her though:

Sounds like your trip in Japan has been pretty fun so far. I'm kinda jealous you got to see the movie.

Did they not have that popcorn set or something when you went to the movie?
http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?m=20150626

Kinda unrelated, but did you manage to see Rippi at that event which was in your country a few weeks ago? How was it?

Edit: what. I just discovered Rippi is coming to my country for an event this weekend
https://twitter.com/rippialoha/status/623464211398569984
Yeah, I'll be there

fek

Sounds like your trip in Japan has been pretty fun so far. I'm kinda jealous you got to see the movie.

Did they not have that popcorn set or something when you went to the movie?
http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?m=20150626

Kinda unrelated, but did you manage to see Rippi at that event which was in your country a few weeks ago? How was it?
They didn't, I think that is already over but I will watch it again in a different place this weekend and I will get it if it's still available. Also haven't been able to find that Cut magazine yet, I think I will get it from amazon while I'm here to save on shipping.
About Rippi, she had a longer presentation on the friday but I was working, on the saturday it lasted only 20 minutes and it would take me about 2 hours to get there so I gave up, feels bad but I had to get ready for the travel too and since her presentation wasn't Love Live related..
Thursday, 23rd July 2015

"Love Live! The School Idol Movie" Comment from μ’s [Official]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C32j8o_N86s

This is a English subtitled video with a short message from μ’s about the movie. It's just under 2 minutes long.
Surprisngly(?) it seems that it was especially recorded for the international fanbase.
Didn't see this before, very cool!

GoXDS

That's super cute.

Oh, and is anyone else getting a lot of transmission errors in the Nico English event? I might wait to spend the rest of my stamina until it settles down a bit...
I was getting pissed off at the internet thinking it was just me. Seems like unstable servers (thank goodness no crashes)

Also. I just realized that the under lvl 100s didn't get their exp to lvl halved? That was supposed to happen as well, no?

chrono01

I was getting pissed off at the internet thinking it was just me. Seems like unstable servers (thank goodness no crashes)

Glad it isn't just me then. I was getting worried when I couldn't connect to play songs.
So it's not just me then? Thanks you two, good to know! Here's hoping they fix it soon, I need to burn this LP before I go to sleep. :(

Edit: I just got my first crash. Transmission error three times and then the app crashed. 25LP lost. We'd better be getting compensation for this. :/

Himemiya

I love that JP is basically giving out a loveca a day indefinitely with these challenges.
Just got back to the hotel after attending to the Hokkaido Fan Meeting Tour. Pretty crazy experience overall, I took a flight to Hokkaido early in the morning and then came back to Tokyo now. Here's my experience of the event:
Just read through the thread and saw this, great write-up, it sounds like so much fun.
Cherries voting for cherries!
I'm sure they've all moved on to 2D and admiring 2.5D already!

Top Bottom