• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

fek

Watched the movie for the second time and this place still had the bonus! I got Nozomi:
Ek4His8.jpg
Some people were trading around, including someone offering Honoka/Rin/Eli for Nozomi but I would feel bad trading. Plus I have said before and Nozomi has grown a lot on me compared to before, I think she is at her cutest ever in the movie.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I would have taken Honoka and then traded Rin and Eli for more Honoka.

Actually I would have traded it for the film to be shown in the UK…

m0t0k1

Leaving Japan later today. Other than watching the movie and going to the Fan Meeting I was able to get some old rare stuff and some new stuff that I was waiting to get here:

Thanks for sharing that is some really nice swag you collected!

CoinArt

Good Lord the JP event song is easy. I'm not that good, I shouldn't be able to FC an EX on my first try, and I managed it with both standard and random.

JoeFu

Banned
Leaving Japan later today. Other than watching the movie and going to the Fan Meeting I was able to get some old rare stuff and some new stuff that I was waiting to get here:

That's awesome dude. How long were you over there for? Was it just for Love Live stuff?

fek

That's awesome dude. How long were you over there for? Was it just for Love Live stuff?
2 weeks. It was mostly for the Fan Meeting but I also intended to do some sightseeing since it was my first time here. In the end I went to a few places but I thought that wasn't very fun and ended up just looking for more LL related stuff instead. And that was a lot of fun to me, so I will try to come back to the 6th live somehow.

GoXDS

What's there to T_T about? You had lowest combo and
rightfully the
worst score even if it was by 1 point.

I could've had only one badly placed Good while the other had a longer combo but 5 Good so looking at just combo (bar Full combo) doesn't mean much.

CoinArt

There we go. Only a few more days to go until the Great Nico Draw of '15.
I've been really disappointed at how few people I've been able to get to "Nico Nico Nii." Maybe one play a day, and never more than one at a time. You'd think this'd be the event for it.

JoeFu

Banned
There we go. Only a few more days to go until the Great Nico Draw of '15.

I've been really disappointed at how few people I've been able to get to "Nico Nico Nii." Maybe one play a day, and never more than one at a time. You'd think this'd be the event for it.

People just don't know or can't comprehend the greatness of Nico.
including me since I haven't really played this event lol. RIP EN llsif

Also I have 200 loveca and the blue coupon thingies saved for Nico!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
lol, I'm not expecting much but I figure I might as well go for it and see what happens. I'd almost do all 500, but I think I want to save some for when the new Rs come out... in a year, I guess.

elhaym

I've got two $50 iTunes cards waiting to be deposited in my iTunes account for post-event. Aug 16th is by birthday, so drawing then and fully expecting nothing from it! That's ok, I've had a good run this month w/ Nontan and Rin.

fek: I'm actually interested in where you found stuff. My trip in Dec is coming up faster than I realized and it would be nice to have some pointers. =p

Sayara

Neo Member
EN LL had an update announcement to share this morning..
yCUXihN.png

prepare your fingers 9/18 lol

I wonder if this means they'll just show up as EX songs on the days that those songs are in the rotation... or permanant?

Jintor

yeah i met my friend i hadn't seen for like a year and a half in aki and then he was like "yo wanna go see the love live shrine" and I was like "wut"

then we took pictures and tried to replicate screenshots

it was p. fun

fek

fek: I'm actually interested in where you found stuff. My trip in Dec is coming up faster than I realized and it would be nice to have some pointers. =p
New stuff is everywhere, you can choose where you buy depending on if they have some extra bonus, big stores like Animate usually will. But if are looking for something older or rare check out Lashinbang for sure. You can also look for stuff in the Mandarake webstore and they list in which store it's available so you can go pick it up.

GoXDS

EN LL had an update announcement to share this morning..
yCUXihN.png

prepare your fingers 9/18 lol

I wonder if this means they'll just show up as EX songs on the days that those songs are in the rotation... or permanant?

since those are the Daily B songs, yea, daily rotation. not sure why they're adding all the EX separately since when they added Daily B songs, they added EX for all the Daily A songs at once iirc

Top Bottom