• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Articalys

I can't believe the censor filter they're using now is just a straight regex search for the target words as a sequence of letters. If they put "ho" on their list then anything with the letter sequence "ho" is getting flagged -- Honoka, hope, holiday, hologram, school, shoe...

Now I'm really glad that right at the start of the event, I decided to change my username to "NO HONKING" and profile to "DO NOT HONK".

elhaym

I can't believe the censor filter they're using now is just a straight regex search for the target words as a sequence of letters.

I can... Oh lord I can. I can't find a good timing setting on my iPhone now. Haven't even tried on my Android phone or iPad yet. Not holding my breath for anything better.

chrono01

Okay, this note lagging is frustrating. It doesn't happen for every song (thankfully), but when it does it basically means I'm not going to FC that song (although, SOMEHOW, I managed to do it once).

sakuori

COZAbGpU8AA17-L.png:large

No Honking? Never!

chrono01

What are the chances KLab fixes the lag thing before the end of the Honoka event? I want to grind for more points but I'm hesitant to use Loveca when I can't properly play the songs. :/

sakuori

What are the chances KLab fixes the lag thing before the end of the Honoka event? I want to grind for more points but I'm hesitant to use Loveca when I can't properly play the songs. :/

Another 9 hours for update. :)
Right before the end of Honoka event. :)

Honestly though, I don't see it happening.

Articalys

Oh god, I had been fine up until now but I just experienced the audio lag everyone else was talking about. It's atrocious; I ended up just taking off my headphones and playing the rest of the song from mental melody memory.
They really need to fix this shit.

edit: weird... I restarted the app, ended up playing the same song again (Start:Dash), but this time the timing was spot-on. Must be an issue that happens randomly.

I wonder how people voted Aqours i still have trouble pronouncing it.

Tbh all the names that we were able to choose from were pretty bad.

Oh, so it's now Aqour rather than Aqua. Guess they got fed up with all my Cartoon Hero jokes.

And the results are in! From 23,789 votes, the new Love Live group is...

ppzvBul.png

Aqours!
(though the name is actually just read/pronounced as "Aqua".)

It's both I guess.

Articalys

After the initial hype surrounding the name reveal, I realized I don't actually care at all about any of these newbies until they get a real story of their own. They need about 500% more characterization than they have at the moment.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
After the initial hype surrounding the name reveal, I realized I don't actually care at all about any of these newbies until they get a real story of their own. They need about 500% more characterization than they have at the moment.
I assume they'll be like CG where they'll fit into specific tropes and develop that way. Not really expecting any surprises anyway.

Sayara

Neo Member
Puyo Puyo Rin is too much i can't even ;_;

Are all the laggy issues an android exclusive issue? I never had much problem with lag or song sync-y issues. Just the quality is like super low on songs which is a shame cuzzzzz i kind of like some of the music :/

PK Gaming

We just have to wait for the manga adaptation, the drama CD and the eventual anime to come out

Articalys

As part of Bushiroad's TGS Niconico Live broadcast, a Love Live School Idol Festival stage event has been announced. Emi Niita, Riho Iida, and Pile will be the guests. They'll make some announcements and try out the giant nine-player SIF game at the booth.

http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?p=9701
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv232961397

The Niconico broadcast starts on September 17 at 10:30am JST, and the Love Live event should start around 3pm JST, so mark your calendars.

Hugstable

Banned
Guess this will be all over Akiba next time I'm visiting then.

lol it looks like pretty much a straight rip hair color for hair color from Love Live, is something like that gonna catch on? Only difference is like the Nico looking character seems to be the tallest in the group -___-

fek

As part of Bushiroad's TGS Niconico Live broadcast, a Love Live School Idol Festival stage event has been announced. Emi Niita, Riho Iida, and Pile will be the guests. They'll make some announcements and try out the giant nine-player SIF game at the booth.

http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?p=9701
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv232961397

The Niconico broadcast starts on September 17 at 10:30am JST, and the Love Live event should start around 3pm JST, so mark your calendars.
Nice, I think I will be able to watch it live.

lol it looks like pretty much a straight rip hair color for hair color from Love Live, is something like that gonna catch on? Only difference is like the Nico looking character seems to be the tallest in the group -___-

They'll probably market the hell out of it anyway.

And I'm in Tokyo when it launches so it would be weird if it weren't.

Top Bottom