• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

elhaym

You is a super cook as well? she's getting even better! and that last line in the episode XD

You is almighty, confirmed. That said, each thing they add to her as "WOW, SHE'S AWESOME" is making me like her less and less. She started at the top for me, now it's entirely Zuramaru. =/

You is almighty, confirmed. That said, each thing they add to her as "WOW, SHE'S AWESOME" is making me like her less and less. She started at the top for me, now it's entirely Zuramaru. =/

You is entirely too good with her hax skills she could be a school idol team alone. Still yohane is best! Happy kanan this ep was also nice to watch.

You is entirely too good with her hax skills she could be a school idol team alone. Still yohane is best! Happy kanan this ep was also nice to watch.

You will only be perfect when Sunrise decides to show her toned muscles in full detail instead of having the nearly same waist-to-hip proportions and skinny arms of all the other girls.
b7758d68e9f874be677b9a0a508adf59.jpeg

Just saw the 45 minute preview for the µ's final concert bluray release.
As if my heart wasn't broken enough already, the ¥9000 PER DAY price tag and region locking seals the deal.

Episode 10 of Sunshine! was so good, really impressed with how well done the character interactions and the humour was.
My soul left my body for a second with that last line, but I'm betting that they'll pull an "IT'S JOKE!" next week.

P.S.-- got my little brother into LL last week, and now his phone's wallpaper is Maki-chan.

Edit for clarification: the concert had 2 shows over 2 days. 1BD for each show is 9000 yen.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For every day you own a copy of 'μ’s Final LoveLive! ~µ'sic Forever♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪' you must pay a rental fee of ¥90,000 a day.

tenton

For every day you own a copy of 'μ’s Final LoveLive! ~µ'sic Forever♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪' you must pay a rental fee of ¥90,000 a day.

Well, if my heart is going to be broken, my wallet might as well be, too.

Watching that reminds me again at how awkward it felt to basically be "Here, let's listen to the same 3 songs 4 times each!"

... also, the raffle giveaway where they had to call like 20 numbers each to find someone in the room, lol...

yea the "hey lets watch pv's youve already watched at home 20 times again yay" was pretty awkward. however Ai furihata on stage is like diabetes incarnate, i felt my blood sugar spike like 30x when she gambaruby'd.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Did they even perform or was it just videos?

OK 👌
OK 👌
OK 👌
OK 👌
OK 👌

GoXDS

thinking about it though, You hasn't gotten any chemistry brewing interactions with anyone else besides Chika =\ at least, not to the same degree since I don't recall it if there was

thinking about it though, You hasn't gotten any chemistry brewing interactions with anyone else besides Chika =\ at least, not to the same degree since I don't recall it if there was
Next week seems like it'll be a You focused episode, so hopefully we'll finally get some more close interactions for her.

PK Gaming

"Yuri Matryoshka"

Riko: "I love you."
(Chuu~)
(kiss, kiss, lick)

Yoshiko: Poor Yousoroad.
The childhood friend got NTR'ed so painfully... And yet my feelings for you...
(sigh)

Hanamaru: Poor Yoshiko-chan.
And yet my feelings for you...

Ruby: Poor Hanamaru-chan.
And yet my feelings for you...

Dia: Poor Ruby...... Nn!
Wait, why is there no one after meee!!
(Nn, chuu~)

CoinArt

You beat me to it! I stole the parts of your phrasing that I liked (not certain what I was going to do with "でも私だって...").

e1OnOFx.jpg

H9fSUqX.jpg

and the source

Jintor

my fucking screen is dropping notes left right and centre on LOVELESS WORLD HARD. Dunno if it's the machine, the screen, the app, the fact that I recently cut my nails or what but it's fucking garbage

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Dia's nature hasn't changed. I bet she's always been like that with her sister until the idol business kind of came between them, and even then, it was more awkward silence than berated. But we saw that she easily goes back to her strict nature with everyone else with a drop of a hat.

If anything, her unabashed favouritism for one particular member should lead to some nice dynamics.

CoinArt

I'm glad You got an ep. It was plain that she'd been sidelined by ChikaRiko, and it's nice to see her recognize and deal with that.

me said:
Breakfast ready, song played so as to not waste LP, coffee ready shortly
it's time to watch the sun shine
I thought this piano thing was on the same day as LL prelims?
Wouldn't those also be in Tokyo? Or at least not sticksville
Anime's pushing ChikaRiko hard. I'm down
Ah, so it's regional
Haha You's outfit
Dang that's harsh, You as a replacement for Riko
When You's probably feeling as though she's the one that's been replaced
Shut down again. You can't even talk on the phone
Even the third years are on board for ChikaRiko
Hahahahahaa!!!!
Mari gets what she deserves!
Kabedon!
Even if it is just in her imagination
I have to say, I didn't expect an actual in-show love triangle in Sunshine
You looks like a dork with her glasses
Ah, the perils of crying with glasses. I remember that
Chika is very empathetic
I think that's why she works better for me as the leader than honks
Or part of why, at least
I suppose there's fairly prominent piano in this, but I was hoping for something even more
Something more along the lines of the Angel Beats OP
!
I see Dia and Yoshiko paired up
Nice black power salute
You ED!

I noticed that You called Mari "Mari-chan." I guess Aqours are just implicitly going by the μ's "no senpai" rule.

Jintor

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh we might be edging into... fuck that we've stepped into NSFW territory. tread carefully!

硬貨さん、気をつけてください。。。

Top Bottom