• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Sunshine 11

I didn't know I was watching a harem anime.

My first (and only) experience with harem anime was School Days, so thinking about Sunshine! like that gives me shivers.

But about 11. Slightly dissapointed with the episode because You's character development wasn't very emotionally satisfying.
The whole episode felt inconsequential on the whole because I'm not sure what progression was made in their career or relationships.
You with glasses though :D

CoinArt

It's crossover time!

4GGol4V.jpg

Happy Birbday, Kotori! (•8•)

When I found out that Japanese blurays can play on NA players, I immediately pre-ordered day 2 of the final Love Live and cancelled my pre-order of Final Fantasy XV. (Costs about the same in Canadian dollars)
I've lost control of my life.

m0t0k1

Happy Birthday, Kotori! (•8•)

When I found out that Japanese blurays can play on NA players, I immediately pre-ordered day 2 of the final Love Live and cancelled my pre-order of Final Fantasy XV. (Costs about the same in Canadian dollars)
I've lost control of my life.

I forgot to welcome you to the thread. So hello there :D

Also happy birthday to the bird. I had a nice draw. and got a honkers UR on her birthday.
0sd7oKp.gif

W-00

At last! At long last, it has happened! I've pulled an SR that I already had! For the first time I can idolize something higher than an R!

Justice is Blind Eli is idolized!

GoXDS

oops. lost acc restoring phone from back up. just used passcode immediately before that since I got a new phone (thus why I was restoring). hopefully this goes well with support...

CoinArt

In translating a comic, I've taken a closer look at this scene from episode 7:

36ylKyql.jpg

Turns out the translation has been simplified (or just screwed up, who knows). It's translated as though the sign is advertising "agokui" doujinshi, which is the "chin-in-hand" from the subs. However, it's actually advertising "kabekui" dounjinshi, a portmanteau of that and "kabedon" (the aggressive wall-bang that we see You imagine herself doing in the most recent ep). The action portrayed is also such a combination. So apparently the girl's got a thing for... walls.

agokui from the ED:
K1kkf6Xm.jpg

kabedon from ep 11:
qQTawT9m.jpg

PK Gaming

Eh

I think they have their own unique charm

Definitely not an artstyle you run into every day, and quite a few of these are genuinely pretty funny

CoinArt

Overall I like his style, but that last face is a bit much. There's some weird stuff in here, even excluding the handful I'm skipping for being beyond the pale, but there's enough funny that I'm going to finish out the dozen or so that remain, and probably keep up with his weekly output for a bit, though I expect that to taper off once the anime ends.

CoinArt

me said:
SUN
SHINE
YEAH
YEAH
Lol love Yoshiko's zenkai narration

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD

I like the girls doing their gimmick in the background
Yoshiko, of course
But also Zuramaru and eating

Yesss, now Dia's totally on board the save-the-school-with-idols plan
I mean, of course she is

Kanan of all people is the one with a fangirl
Ah, You and Ruby too
Lmao Dia
Damn
This girl needs to get her head on straight
"Who might you be?" my ass
She's the MOTHERFUCKING DIA KUROSAWA

Kanaboobs
The sisters have matching pjs :3
Hahahaha
More wall doujs
Excited kurosawas, for naught
The whole school idol thing is way more organized now than it was in muse's time
I <3 fangirl Dia
Tiny honks

They paid a good amount of money for this brief jaunt to Tokyo
KanaMari groping. This is definitely going to show up in one of the comics
Pretty water
Oh no
Riko doesn't have her douj bag

And there it is!
The realization we've been waiting for!
That the show's been building to!

In some ways it feels like it took them too long to reach this point, but really it's the main theme of the show, so it makes sense for it to also be the main arc. You can tell that when Sunshine was proposed, someone thought, "Love Live? Again? What's the point of trying to copy the original?" Now that Aqours has decided that this is to be the first chapter of their story rather than the next of &#956;'s', we can move on to greater things next season.

A fine ep, good gags, good payoff.

CoinArt

TdZnCqil.jpg

the cover of volume NINTY-FUCKING-EIGHT of Kabedon!! magazine said:
the new "kabekui" collaboration has been decided!

a variety of kabedon situations!

-kabedon in the water!
-kabedon in the sky!
-kabedon while dancing!
-kabedon during a meal!

and over there is the even-more-niche Kabekui!! mag, volume 11 - wait

7KD7olnl.jpg

VOLUME 1100 HOLY SHIT

Jintor

FUCK

i missed the last note on Loveless World HARD for an S rank! fuck i can hear my heart beating through my earphones.

man there is nothing in games like maintaining a combo

I really really liked that episode because it has both µ's fanservice/baiting and a clear statement on what Aqours is going to be moving forward.
That
Nozomi
tease got me too hyped lmao.

My only bone to pick is that it really rubs in the fact that µ's is over and it made me very sad.

CskGVG8UkAAaev8.jpg

All aboard the feels train, Emitsun!!!!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
FUCK

i missed the last note on Loveless World HARD for an S rank! fuck i can hear my heart beating through my earphones.

man there is nothing in games like maintaining a combo
I did that with the Spica song that just got introduced. lol

I really really liked that episode because it has both µ's fanservice/baiting and a clear statement on what Aqours is going to be moving forward.
That
Nozomi
tease got me too hyped lmao.

My only bone to pick is that it really rubs in the fact that µ's is over and it made me very sad.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CskGVG8UkAAaev8.jpg
All aboard the feels train, Emitsun!!!!
It's weird because they teased it so hard. The shrine, the school with ghost Rin/Hanayo, baby Honkers, the beach, the feather. I almost want them to just have a proper Honkers cameo to just get it over with. lol

I did that with the Spica song that just got introduced. lol

It's weird because they teased it so hard. The shrine, the school with ghost Rin/Hanayo, baby Honkers, the beach, the feather. I almost want them to just have a proper Honkers cameo to just get it over with. lol

they have to save something for the inevitable school idol movie. I really really hope they hold out the blatant cameo's for the movie when aqours has earned their own place at the school idoru pantheon. the µ's trolling this weeks ep was so on point(i think we can safely say with the µ's references it's trolling, and they know exactly what there doing), Dia and ruby with their shikishi boards at the ready hoping for nozomi to appear, but nope, it was saint scrub. Mari's OH MAH GAAAAAAHD makes me want a Sunshine doujin done stardust crusaders style called school idol crusaders. or atleast a Dia is unbreakable special lol

on a more serious note, ghost notrin/hanayo said µ's didnt leave anything behind, making me wonder is otonokizaka even fielding a school idol team at this point? we know UTX is, since saint scrub seems to hail from there. perhaps after saint scrub is vanquished they will be the final boss for aqours wwwwww.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Except we see the mother in that very scene unless you're now going to bring adoption into this "theory".

Top Bottom