• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

ZetaEpyon

Haven't posted in here for a long time...

I spent the better part of a day in Akihabara on my recent vacation to Japan, and as you might (or might not?) expect, Love Live was everywhere. LL music playing in tons of shops (literally the first thing I heard after stepping out of the station was Start Dash), posters and signs all over the place, you name it.

And what's a trip to Akiba without a little silly fun? So, of course I had to get a photo with the girls.
OizQFaBj

Didn't realize until long after the fact that I was standing right in front of Maki. Damn.

I spent the better part of a day in Akihabara on my recent vacation to Japan, and as you might (or might not?) expect, Love Live was everywhere. LL music playing in tons of shops (literally the first thing I heard after stepping out of the station was Start Dash), posters and signs all over the place, you name it.

And what's a trip to Akiba without a little silly fun? So, of course I had to get a photo with the girls.

Didn't realize until long after the fact that I was standing right in front of Maki. Damn.

Cool. Did you try them UFO catcher machines with Love Live goods?

Make an album with more pics and share in Japan Travel too:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=539079

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My trip to Japan corresponded with the run up to LLS2 so they were promoting it everywhere (and not just Akiba).

I was honestly getting a bit sick of their songs by the end of it.

So of course upon my return home I'd soon download an app and listen to their tunes everyday.

redhairedking

How dare you block best girl

elhaym

Preeeeeeeeeeetty sure LLEN is actively sabotaging my scores. I can't get within 4k of my high score even with 0 greats repeatedly.

Yaari

Yay! Halloween Nozomi! I won the account on Reddit! Rank 2, hahaha.
Time to put some work in.

I'm only being offered scrubs as friends haha!
How do Bonds work again, because I see someone with insane numbers, but how does that work when a card has reached its max, how do you go get Bond points after that?

elhaym

I'm only being offered scrubs as friends haha!
How do Bonds work again, because I see someone with insane numbers, but how does that work when a card has reached its max, how do you go get Bond points after that?

You bond w/ another copy of the card. :|

cpooi

Preeeeeeeeeeetty sure LLEN is actively sabotaging my scores. I can't get within 4k of my high score even with 0 greats repeatedly.

That is their way of telling you to buy more loveca for better cards. So you should stop playing and go study hard, and get a scholarship, so you can have money to to buy loveca.

I have a scholarship but I'm not buying loveca.

elhaym

That is their way of telling you to buy more loveca for better cards. So you should stop playing and go study hard, and get a scholarship, so you can have money to to buy loveca.

I have a scholarship but I'm not buying loveca.

That's OK. My school is currently NOT disbursing my student loan for god knows what reason so I don't have any more money for stones anyway. =p

JoeFu

Banned
Haha what a weird call out. My dream
not really
is to have a team full of NICO-NICO-NII nico call outs. How amazing would that be?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I was gonna get Eli today since it was my day off, but then I started playing Samurai Warriors 4. I'm sorry Eli OTL

JoeFu

Banned
I dunno if I'll ever FC another spicy song . Anemone Heart is probably my limit. Can't even FC all the non spicy ones.

elhaym

I can not FC Anemone Heart EX for my LIFE, but it's probably one of my favorites in terms of fun. Maybe even the top, displacing Korekara no Someday EX.

fek

I still think Soldier Game hard is the weirdest song to FC. Usually when I mess up in a song I can understand what went wrong but not in this one. My left thumb just never understood that short note spam in the middle and I only got the FC by luck after I think like 150 tries considering both versions

But on the spicy ex, I think Yume Naki will be my first spicy FC too, got pretty close yesterday

Corgi

Banned
im kinda depressed that i think i don't have the reflexes anymore to do something like susume -> tomorrow ex :(

kinda bums you out.

why is this game even out on phones lol. is it possible to FC these expert songs with just thumbs?

Crescent-

Anemone Heart and NicoPuri are the easiest spicy songs, try those when you're feeling brave!

I find NicoPuri hard, for me personally Mermaid Festa vol.2 EX is easier, I'm 1 good away from FCing that song.

The first batch of daily songs have hard EXs though, I can't even C combo Renai Juku.

Yaari

Does anyone know how much longer Halloween Nozomi will be in the current UR box?
I might have to get some Loveca even though Japanese Gift Cards seem pretty expensive.

Hachitora

But on the spicy ex, I think Yume Naki will be my first FC too, got pretty close yesterday
Yeah, Yume Naki is probably one of the easiest spicy songs. Probably the only reason I was able to FC it :p
why is this game even out on phones lol. is it possible to FC these expert songs with just thumbs?
I play with my index, middle, and ring fingers since I use an ipad to play. I tried playing with my thumbs on my sister's ipod, and idk how anyone can do that. It's so small and my thumbs can't move as fast/easily.

Top Bottom