• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Got caught up in playing games and went for minimum on both events again :x

Also, nothing good from scouting ticket? Rage single pull

eKy85C4.jpg

I only got this one in my 10+1 pull

Pure - Hoshizora Rin (November Ver.) [Super Rare #185]

Still I'm happy with last event as I got SR by spending only 1 loveca.

Do they ever give UR cards in events ?

tumblr_static_maki-bokuranolive-sidebar250.gif

Kumubou

Do they ever give UR cards in events ?
Outside of promotional events (like in-game promotions and giveaways with LEs), nope. But wait, there's more! The promotional URs aren't real ones -- they're effectively SRs.

So yeah, you need to sacrifice your monies to the loveca gods if you want any real URs.

Himemiya

Congrats to those with good pulls.

wFQ3LMw.png

JP event was a success. Yay! And I finally have all Ns idolized. Now for the Rs...

I'm so proud of Kayo-chin getting fifth place in the Christmas poll. :')

I swear if it's that stupid DQ golem...

Lol I'd love that but even better would be the LL "bear mascot".

DiGiKerot

OK, so I bought a copy of the School Idol Festival illustration book at an event earlier today, and the bit with the redemption code for the Santa Eli UR for the Japanese version of LLSIF was still sealed (which I would have hoped so, given its a new copy!)

I don't play Japanese LLSIF, so, hey, the first person who does - preferably who doesn't have it already (because that'd just deprive someone of a free gem) - and wants the code can have it via DM and see if it actually still works (pretty sure it's not supposed to expire until next year, anyway!)

--edit--

And gone. Thanks for playing, folks!

In other news, I saved up enough gems for a 10+1 draw yesterday. I got the new Nozomi SR, so I guess that's OK.

FFP2

My device is rooted, can I get the game somehow to work?
Use Rootcloak 1.3 with Xplorer and SuperSU. Newest Rootcloak does not work that is why you need to use 1.3!!!!

this seemed to be working last time somebody asked.

I tried that method a few months ago and it messed up my phone. Had to install a fresh rom.

Hachitora

--edit--

And gone. Thanks for playing, folks!

In other news, I saved up enough gems for a 10+1 draw yesterday. I got the new Nozomi SR, so I guess that's OK.
Thanks man! Now I can get ready for the holiday season =w=

In other news, I tried the two new EX songs on JP. I really got rusty during that break, cuz I barely managed the C combo on them. And now I have to wait half an hour to play another one. Man I forgot how frustrating this was ;_;

Himemiya

Haven't kept up at all, and just heard the new lily white song after playing today. 秋のあなたの空遠く is my favorite song now! I find the singing to be very good in it. No idea what the song name is in english, so someone who knows translate please. I don't trust google for correct translations. :)

"The Faraway Sky with You in Autumn" is what the wiki says. Play the game more fool! Coulda heard the song earlier ;P

The fierce fight for stuffed animal (in the Christmas poll) amused me. Also everyone wanting to feed Hanayo:
Top 5:

1. Nishikino Maki - Stuffed Animal
2. Minami Kotori - Stuffed Animal
3. Yazawa Nico - Stuffed Animal
4. Hoshizora Rin - Stuffed Animal
5. Koizumi Hanayo - Restaurant Dinner

By present:

Stuffed Animal - Nishikino Maki
Restaurant Dinner - Koizumi Hanayo
Scarf - Sonoda Umi
Accessory - Ayase Eli
Flower Bouquet - Nishikino Maki

Also forget trying to guess upcoming URs. Klab's too unpredictable with that Rin outta nowhere!

Yaari

Yeah, did not expect Rin there. I asked on Reddit and they said Kotori, Eli and Honoka are possible for the December Cards. So I can't wait to see what that will turn out as.

Looks like Nozomi did not even make the top 5. :(

Markun

I managed to nail down both expert charts in JP SIF. Both are really fun to play! Took me a while to get used to Yume no Tobira EX though because it's surprisingly tough to hit the center button with your thumbs when they come during rapids.

Sai-yu

Neo Member
What do you guys think a nico honoka rin song would sound like? I feel like they'd do a goofy song.
Ooh....but just think about what that would be like live!

PewPewK

Rin is surprising since she had a UR pretty recently (more so than Eli, Honoka, Nico and Kotori) but she matches the theme! Hoshizora...star-gazing... So the next URs would probably be out of those four then but not Eli/Honoka or Nico/Kotori.

Anyway, as for Eli event, I'm number one! Amongst friends that is, step it up Kincaido.

Only used 19 loveca for the event so that's good. I already have a rank up saved for Nozomi's event so I don't get to play the new EX songs yet, but at least my fingers can rest a little while I get a rank up ready in EN.

You scared me. For a second there, I thought you had ranked #1 in the last JPN event... which would have been fucking mindblowingly difficult.

Then I released you were looking at your friends' ranking list... heh, I'm tired.

Rarutos

I just started playing this again recently and I am trying to get enough Love Gems to do the 11 pull before the guaranteed SR thing goes away. Just 11 or so more to go... Not sure if I can make it...! If I can't I guess I could just wait for the next one.

I regret using all of the Love Gems I got from starting up again after a long time, I could have waited a bit to do the 11 draw instead of using all of them on single pulls, but I did manage to get two SRs out of it. One of them is even the one where Kotori is in pajamas and that was an event one I believe? I'll never get a second one to idolize lol

cpooi

Ha yeah, I can't imagine ranking first even in EN. First in JP...

I really don't know how they do it.

Ranking top few in JP isn't even about money, it is about time. Doing back of envelop calculations show that they are playing the game non-stop throughout the event (without sleep).

My pet theory is that these people are so rich that they get their servants to play it in shifts.

Hachitora

I just can't get the FC on Binetsu Kara Mystery EX. That note spam just kills me ;_;
What do you guys think a nico honoka rin song would sound like? I feel like they'd do a goofy song.
The triple bakas would make a pretty interesting song. Though I can't help but think it would sound kinda bad if they tried being goofy.

elhaym

So I just played the new lily white song for the first time and noticed there are sparkles or something going on in the background that was distracting as hell. Was that always there and I was just tunnel visioning past it??

Also lol, Kodoku na Heaven sounds more and more like an anime OP each time I listen to it.

Himemiya

So I just played the new lily white song for the first time and noticed there are sparkles or something going on in the background that was distracting as hell. Was that always there and I was just tunnel visioning past it??

Aw, distracting? I love that feauture and want it to come to EN (along with smaller combo count text). Yes the sparkles come if you get a high combo, and change colour by the 100s. They're green at 400+

Kumubou

Ranking top few in JP isn't even about money, it is about time. Doing back of envelop calculations show that they are playing the game non-stop throughout the event (without sleep).

My pet theory is that these people are so rich that they get their servants to play it in shifts.
That or it could be multiple people playing in shifts, I know that's how a lot of grinding-based events end up being won in other games -- it's usually a team of people playing.

There are enough NEETs with more time and money than sense, though.

Markun

Also lol, Kodoku na Heaven sounds more and more like an anime OP each time I listen to it.

It's always been there. The sparkles make me feel good when I see them. I don't find it distracting though because I got cut-ins on. <_>

Qurex

Neo Member
The Lantis Ani-Song World Tour? They still haven't even announced the 6th venue.

Unless it's going to be similar to the Lantis Festival concerts that were held in Japan, then we still have no idea what the lineup is going to be like.

There is the official Facebook page for the Las Vegas tour. Like every other page for the official venues, (Hong Kong, Seoul, Singapore, Taipei), they just post pics from the ones in Japan, they haven't really said anything about the actual events.
I suppose you could try to guess from the wording of the announcement video.

They should eventually post news about it sometime here.

fek

How about that potential Las Vegas live? Give up hope?
Mimorin, Emitsun and Nanjo are confirmed in the LisAni Live that will happen a week after that in Japan, I'm not sure how viable would it be for them to come here and return to Japan to perform in both concerts
In some of the Lantis Festivals in Japan they had sub-units instead of the full group performing so that's also a possibility. Considering &#956;'s is Lantis biggest artist recently, they should get at least a sub-unit to come to Vegas, or at least I hope so

Himemiya

Thanks everyone for the information.

Considering &#956;'s is Lantis biggest artist recently, they should get at least a sub-unit to come to Vegas, or at least I hope so

I wonder which subgroup...Mimorin, Emitsun, and Nanjolno are kind of the leaders of their respective ones.

Top Bottom