• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

cpooi

10+1s gets you URs

also 5 support tickets

huh

I think it makes sense for them to have a pact and get joint first, rather than piss loveca (read: money) down the drain with only one being the victor.

Edit: Top of page, my new Umi SR

Umi_cool_sr263.jpg

cpooi

Good luck for the people going for top 1000/200. Hopefully there will be less despair this time round compared to Maki.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are you going to record the single pulls again? lol

Edit: jeez game crash right after I press Okay for expert and lost 25lp =(
My name just so picking up half my commands on my last play. Just watching as a song I normally FC be completely failed under my command felt even worse than an out right crash.

Markun

Good luck for the people going for top 1000/200. Hopefully there will be less despair this time round compared to Maki.

Man, was Tier 2 for Maki score match that much of a bloodbath? I was aiming for Tier 1 so I wasn't aware of what was going down in Tier 2.

Hopefully I did good enough to enter tier 2 for Kotorin~. The last time I checked my rank I was like 800 before the game hit me with the maintenance notice.

Edit:

Three way tie for 801 place.(・8・)I even placed the same as Chrono! Awesome!

Anony

I thought the event was gonna end later for some reason. I coulda added probably another 1000 points.
I ended up 10300 place... With 2 love gem rewards
Feels bad i could hve broke <10000 with 4 love gems

GrandHusk

Hello everyone and congratulations to the people who finished 1000/200 rank.
I finished in 4320 so thats 4 loveca for me.
Couldn't they have given Alisa and Yukiho some different clothes
5ZfGRnb.png
and they weren't wearing aprons... It all was a lie!

YES! THE IDOLIZED VER IT'S NOT AWFUL... Oh wait!
Why is your leg in that impossible position? *grumble grumble*

Himemiya

Congrats Hime on the UR, and congrats to everyone who ranked!
Got matched with just one gaffer again, cpooi, but I bet next time I'll find a few more of you..especially the first day...I'm going all out.

Gonna do my 10+1 pull in a bit, I keep putting it off cause I'm scared im not gonna get any Rin. It will happen today though!

Wait for 11:11 and wish upon a Hoshizora.

Hugstable

Banned
all that waiting and no Rin ;_;

I wouldn't even mind much if I got other characters, but my SR's after that awesome Umi I got has been my 2 least favorite characters, Honkers and Nico Nico nooooooo. I have the worst luck ever.

And also congrats cpooi, that Umi is adorable

Qurex

Neo Member
Countdown until the end of the JP Event
t1416031200z0.png

--------------------------------------
Post event update summary for the EN version

The new EX song schedule
  • November 16, 12:00 am - December 5, 11:59 pm: No brand girls.
  • November 16, 12:00 am - November 25, 11:59 pm: Love Novels.
  • November 21, 12:00 am - December 1, 11:59 pm: Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love.
  • November 26, 12:00 am - December 5, 11:59 pm: sweet&sweet holiday.
The new UR in Premium recruitment for EN is Safs' favourite, Nishikino Maki.
The current 10+1 SR promotion will end at 8 AM, Thursday November 20th.

Ultra Rare:
Super Rare:
Normal:
--------------------------

Congrats to everyone who got decent draws and to those who ranked.

I finished at 2720, once again I didn't run into any of you during the score match.

Decided to flip through the rankings and saw this

cpooi

Got matched with just one gaffer again, cpooi, but I bet next time I'll find a few more of you..especially the first day...I'm going all out.

Yup, you were the only gaffer I saw as well.

Congrats to everyone who got the tiers they wanted. I myself hit the 10000 tier, so I got 4 loveca. Slowly building up my loveca collection for support tickets.

Markun

JP SIF got a new title screen! Get ready to hear &#65394;&#65410;&#65411;&#65438;&#65427;&#65392; every time instead of that bass.

Also, Maki won the Christmas poll. She'll be getting a plush toy for a present. Congrats Maki! Can't wait to see the card!

In other news, Rin came in 4th overall in the Christmas poll and that's way higher than I expected her to be. Congrats to you too Rin!

m0t0k1

Does this game still not work if you're rooted?

My device is rooted, can I get the game somehow to work?
Use Rootcloak 1.3 with Xplorer and SuperSU. Newest Rootcloak does not work that is why you need to use 1.3!!!!

this seemed to be working last time somebody asked.

Top Bottom