• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

tenton

Mimorin, Emitsun and Nanjo are confirmed in the LisAni Live that will happen a week after that in Japan, I'm not sure how viable would it be for them to come here and return to Japan to perform in both concerts
In some of the Lantis Festivals in Japan they had sub-units instead of the full group performing so that's also a possibility. Considering μ's is Lantis biggest artist recently, they should get at least a sub-unit to come to Vegas, or at least I hope so

The other thing is two weeks after Lantis Music Fest in Vegas, they have that little thing called 5th Live. As much as I want to see my µ's girls in person, I'd rather they not collapse from exhaustion. There's a lot of rehearsal time that they need to do for that 5th Live.

Actually, at this point, I'd like for Lantis to announce the LOCATION in Vegas first. They haven't officially said where they're having it. One might speculate it's near Otakon Vegas (which means Planet Hollywood), as there's some cross promotion and cross guesting that will be going on, but that's not definite.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I want to waggle some glow sticks at an idol concert. Sounds like something one should experience at least once.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I had an odd LL related dream where LL stickers from Line were invading all my other communication platforms and would randomly substitute themselves in over other words.

JoeFu

Banned
I had an odd LL related dream where LL stickers from Line were invading all my other communication platforms and would randomly substitute themselves in over other words.

ibl4pHKQt0Z7Ek.png

Sounds like a good dream

Yaari

This particular moment on Mermaid Festa vol.1 - Hard never manages to screw me over. I doubt I'll ever FC this, argh.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I justified by realising it cost less than three 11 card draws in this.

Which made me realise just how expensive this game can be.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wanted to go to a maid cafe, but my friend who I was with didn't, so it never happened. Can't see myself wanting to go into one on my own.

tenton

I waggled a glow stick at a maid cafe in Akihabara. That is not something one should ever experience.

You need the full concert experience, with a full crowd also waggling. It works better with songs you're familiar with. If a µ's subgroup ends up in Vegas, there will be a number of us there, ready to jump, cheer and wave glowsticks. Join in!

I wanted to go to a maid cafe, but my friend who I was with didn't, so it never happened. Can't see myself wanting to go into one on my own.

Its... awkward. Especially when you're alone and they sit you at the counter with all the dirtbags instead of a table. But you know what they say, "When in Rome, go to a maid cafe."

Yaari

Also bought Honkers from AmiAmi. I hope the package gets through customs again without any extra fees like last time.

chrono01

I fucking hate this game. Anyone wanna buy my account?

Nippon Yasan
I wouldn't worry. N-Y are generally pretty good about pre-ordered items, but I'd never buy an item from them that's been in-stock for a long while, especially if it's a hard-to-find item.

Still, the way they treated phoenix... :/

Anyone know when the next EN event starts and whether its Token or Score Match? I'm only like 4-5 songs away from leveling up but I still haven't FC'd Love Novels yet, but I'm not sure if I should wait until the next event and save that Level Up.

Qurex

Neo Member
Reminder for players of the JP Version on Android.

The latest APK should be up on Google Play now, game version 2.1.1, this update should add compatibility for the latest Android OS (Android 5.0 Lollipop). Think it's an optional update.

Mokoi

Banned
Woah I didn't know Nozomi had wings. That is a very nice card, but unfortunately I shall not be getting it. Perhaps I'll get lucky with a single pull.

Yep, just got home and checked my tablet, game doesn't start. Gonna need to figure out a solution before tomorrow.

edit- Scratch that, force closed the game and relaunched it, working fine now.

Hugstable

Banned
Hmmm, I dont know. I wish her idolized version was a bit less cute.
I don't really see Nozomi as the cute one.

Edit: Since I'm not really feeling idolized Nozomi, I decided to spend my 50 Loveca.

Awww shiieet, Rin-chama <3

Amazing pull congrats!

fek

FC'd Binetsu EX somehow, those double notes are kinda hard to get right with thumbs
And this event Nozomi is really cute, I don't even like Nozomi that much but I'm considering going for that

Himemiya

Yeah, they really have. ^^

Btw, awesome new avatar. Gotta love Nozohonkers.

Liking the cup noodles.

FC'd Binetsu EX somehow, those double notes are kinda hard to get right with thumbs
And this event Nozomi is really cute, I don't even like Nozomi that much but I'm considering going for that

Nice, those continuous taps are hard too (well, I don't use thumbs but...). Wrong timing and that's 10+ goods, weh.

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English Version is Innocent Declaration! (&#32020;&#31883;&#23459;&#35328;!, Junsui Sengen!).

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Cake" tokens.

Bun.png

The event will start on Thursday, 19 November at 9 AM UTC and end on Monday, 1 December at 8 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Pure Super Rare Card, Kousaka Honoka (Homura Ver.) [Super Rare #189]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
The Normal Card reward for this event is a Cool Card, Ousaka Shizuku [Normal #188]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.

The event song is "Pure girls project".
This song is from Printemps' second single of the same name. It is sung by µ's sub-unit Printemps, consisting of Kousaka Honoka, Koizumi Hanayo, and Minami Kotori.

Here is the note distribution for the song:
ydfmcnI.png

From November 28, 12 AM UTC, until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song as well an EX version will be available to play.
Also available from Novembr 28 there will be extra bonus G from select songs. 150% for Normal and 200% for Hard. Eligible songs change daily.

Limited Scouting is now open in the EN Version.
  • Round 1: 9:00 AM UTC Thursday 20 November - 11:59 PM UTC Tuesday 25 November
  • Round 2: 12:00 AM UTC Wednesday 26 November - 8:00 AM UTC Monday 1 December
"More details will follow later. You can check which members appear in each round by checking the Appearance Rate screen for each Limited Scouting."

Countdown for the start of the English event on November 20th, 9 AM UTC.
t1416474000z0.png

The next event for the Japanese Version is &#12398;&#12382;&#12415;&#12435;&#12398;&#12473;&#12500;&#12522;&#12481;&#12517;&#12450;&#12523;&#12521;&#12452;&#12501;&#12290; (Nozomin no supirichara raifu, lit. Nozomin's Spirtual life).
This is the eighth of the School idol diary collaboration events - as you gain event points, you will unlock a popular chapter from the series (this time featuring Nozomi).

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Tarot" tokens.

The event will start on Thursday November 20 at 4 PM JST [7 AM UTC] and end on November 30 at 3 PM JST [6 AM UTC].

The main reward for this event is a Super Rare Card, Toujou Nozomi (Fairy Ver.).
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

The event song is &#32020;&#24859;&#12524;&#12531;&#12474; (Junai Lens, lit. Pure Love Lens).
This song is a single sung by Toujou Nozomi. It is track 2 on the Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku (&#20057;&#22899;&#24335;&#12428;&#12435;&#12354;&#12356;&#22654; lit. Maidenly Love Cram School) duo single, sung by Yazawa Nico and Toujou Nozomi. The song is also included in &#956;'s Best Album Best Live! Collection.

From November 26 until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song as well as two EX versions (regular + randomised) will be available to play.
From November 27 until the end of the event, certain stages (changes daily) will give extra gold rewards (1.5x for NORMAL, 2x for HARD)

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on November 20 4 PM JST [7 AM UTC].
t1416466800z0.png

It's worth noting that the JP Event is one day shorter than the EN Event.

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info on the events.

Top Bottom