• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

pvatmu.png

Time for me to commit sudoku.

Also I can't believe I can't play the latest story chapter. Wants rank 76 and I'm 74.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Who do you guys want to travel with?

Kotori's pillow!

O = yes; X = no

O Maki, stay at one of her awesome places
X Umi, ... can't ski -.-
O Eli, culture trip
O Nozomi, washi washi
X Kotori
O Honoka, food
O Kayo-chin, food
X Rin
O Nico, Nico nico nii

As for medley luck, I have received:
and ALOT of alpacas

Also, I have faced Himemiya's shadow in score match.

GrandHusk

Kotori's pillow!

O = yes; X = no

O Maki, stay at one of her awesome places
X Umi, ... can't ski -.-
O Eli, culture trip
O Nozomi, washi washi
X Kotori
O Honoka, food
O Kayo-chin, food
X Rin
O Nico, Nico nico nii

As for medley luck, I have received:
and ALOT of alpacas
You monster!
oNZFEZW.gif

You don't deserve to have Umi as your avatar.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For an organised holiday I feel Umi would be the best. She'd make sure you left the hotel at the right time to get the train to make the most of your day, have read all the tourist information ahead of time and rip the arms off anyone who tries to pick pocket you.

Hey guys, does anyone have a Lollipop device yet? Trying to find out if the game still works properly before I bite the bullet and upgrade...

Lollipop is OK, but I just got a message for upgrading to 5.0.1 that I'm going to hold off on just to be safe. I'll let someone else take the plunge first.

I got my GSC Honoka today! She really looks great! They did a great job!

Oh. Wait. Something looks weird. Hmm.

SHE HAS NO FINGERS ON HER LEFT HAND.

Do I email amiami or GSC or what

That's canon. Did you even watch the anime?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I believe you'd contract GSC but I suggest asking [thread=929320]FigureGAF[/thread] first just in case I'm wrong.

Yaari

Do you have Twitter Safs? You should try @gsc_mamitan she works for GSC and can tell you who you need to approach to get it resolved.

Mokoi

Banned
Damm Safs got phoenixed! I should check if mine has any problems like that. I still haven't opened up the brown packaging box.

elhaym

Lollipop is OK, but I just got a message for upgrading to 5.0.1 that I'm going to hold off on just to be safe. I'll let someone else take the plunge first.

FWIW, I did the 5.0.1 update and it seems to be running like normal despite the switch to ART instead of Dalvik. We'll see if I run into download problems at the end of this EN event I guess.

Qurex

Neo Member
Oh I can't read Japanese that was just the most comprehensive link I could find at the time (that also included the locker scene, my favourite). Brought it up because of the Glee game KLab is making. I'm not actually shook, I find it so funny.
Oh right. Also, didn't realise that there is going to be a game for Glee.

Forgot to mention this the other day. That Nozomi charm can only be bought from Kanda Shrine in Japan. So if you want one you would either need to take a trip to Japan or find someone reselling it online. There's a few on Yahoo auctions. Think it might be a limited time item as well.

Got beat by Qurex in score match :( first time meeting a gaffer too!
That was my first time meeting another gaffer as well! Was quite surprised that I ran into you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2omoxa/10_million_players_reached_worldwide/

Sounds like an event will happen to celebrate 10 million players. Good stuff. We are finally no longer treated as the red headed stepchild, and we can actually vote as well!

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/obOxa1M.png
Who do you guys want to travel with?

How are they counting the 10 million players?
JP version just reached 6 million and EN had 500,000 in September. Are the rest coming from the Korean and Chinese versions?

Who to travel with? I'd say Honoka by default but Eli might be better for these sort of things.

I got my GSC Honoka today! She really looks great! They did a great job!

That hand issue is quite unfortunate. Looks like there is a chip on the left hand as well?
Hope you get a good replacement.

--------------------

Encountered #6 today.

Such a good match! I was #1! It was fun.

Also, came across a person with no name the other day.

Mokoi did you a bunch of spaces to the end of your name?

Himemiya

Encountered #6 today.

Such a good match! I was #1! It was fun.

LOL!

That's exactly what happened to tsuntsun_Hime this morning, but I usually can't be assed to play Susume->Tomorrow. Or Mogyutto. Or Wild Stars (bad song). I'll probably quit every match unless the song is Listen to My Heart! Too bad I missed playing 2 gaffers.

Yaari

How are they counting the 10 million players?
JP version just reached 6 million and EN had 500,000 in September. Are the rest coming from the Korean and Chinese versions?

Who to travel with? I'd say Honoka by default but Eli might be better for these sort of things.

Yeah it's a worldwide celebration. So all of them are included.

I hope this is the beginning of every event being worldwide. We're already in the shadows of the JP version as it is. And it would be much better if we can actually participate in the votings.

We'll never hit those kind of numbers, so we'll never have those sort of events. So I am very happy that they are doing this right now. When I played Puzzle & Dragons, they also eventually had every event be scheduled across every version. It's the proper way to approach it.

Mokoi

Banned
Forgot to mention this the other day. That Nozomi charm can only be bought from Kanda Shrine in Japan. So if you want one you would either need to take a trip to Japan or find someone reselling it online. There's a few on Yahoo auctions. Think it might be a limited time item as well.

Mokoi did you a bunch of spaces to the end of your name?

1) Well I got my flight booked. Looks like I'll be visiting a shrine!

2) It's a secret.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
You monster!
oNZFEZW.gif

You don't deserve to have Umi as your avatar.

It would be yes if it wasn't a ski trip, plus you know you can always beat her at cards when you are bored... however she would be that person where everyone is having fun at a beach and she'd start packing things up to leave to go see the scheduled paint drying show that starts in 30 minutes.

WTF with the Nico hate.

SHE HAS NO FINGERS ON HER LEFT HAND.

Do I email amiami or GSC or what
I'd email amiami first then escalate to GSC if they do nothing.

Eh at least it's real :p
I still wouldn't be happy about that!
Damm Safs got phoenixed! I should check if mine has any problems like that. I still haven't opened up the brown packaging box.
Horrible memories. Don't remind me.

Boycotting those monsters.

Top Bottom