• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hugstable

Banned

isNGrLdZJbNDs.gif

Himemiya

As prophesized , I'm running into a lot of gaffers. Today I got DiGiKerot, Yui, and cpooi again.

Oh I saw this back when the episode first came out. I'm indifferent to it. Didn't realise you could read Japanese.

Oh I can't read Japanese that was just the most comprehensive link I could find at the time (that also included the locker scene, my favourite). Brought it up because of the Glee game KLab is making. I'm not actually shook, I find it so funny.

I just...
cGdwLtR.gif

The new event saves your lp when the game crashes at the start of a medley?
I just played one and it didn't take any of my lp.

I guess it depends. After Crescent- pressed start it crashed and his LP was lost. I pressed start and then had a crash earlier today but when I came back to the game same medley and they didn't take more LP.

Crescent-

According to the wiki the gold reward in Medley Festival can give you the blue support tickets (or as they call them, vouchers). Anyone got this yet?

JoeFu

Banned
Whaaaaaaaaaat. That's insane. And I haven't even gotten a gold reward yet. finally got a silver to drop a scouting ticket though.

Markun

Congrats to everyone who got their event SRs! I got my Kayochin today too!

Oh, I remember playing against Mokoi in the Maki event.

That was an interesting spread of scores, and AkemiChika is one of my friends on a different forum, so I knew of two people in the match~

I think I remember going up against you a couple times. I'm FitStudent aka. the guy who has Rakshata as his center when Score Match comes around. I'm using a different name for events now though (秋山隼人/Akiyama Hayato) .

According to the wiki the gold reward in Medley Festival can give you the blue support tickets (or as they call them, vouchers). Anyone got this yet?

I wish I could get gold rewards. Silver all day every day, although that scouting ticket it gave me that one time was nice.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Only playing maki event when I remember. Don't think I'm even gonna get the SR at this rate lol

Mokoi

Banned
Moko pls hurry and get Kayo-chin so the rice train can leave the station
Ok
Oh I can't read Japanese that was just the most comprehensive link I could find at the time (that also included the locker scene, my favourite). Brought it up because of the Glee game KLab is making. I'm not actually shook, I find it so funny.
I just...
http://i.imgur.com/cGdwLtR.gif
Just paying some homage. No big deal.
I got my Kayochin today too!
Good job.

Yui

Nah, top 1000 is fine for me. How about you?
Same, I just wanted to get the extra plays done, so I spent my Loveca early.
With my "luck" getting event cards from 10+1s though maybe I should go for a third...

Haha yeah, no kidding. Might be worth it for you. ^^

Wow, that would be huge. But I only got 2 gold rewards until now. (I've used the reward booster every time)
Got a scouting ticket on the second gold reward, but as usual, just some random rare.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For those struggling to balance time with Love Live and their Wii U, why not combine to two?

iAlNuXMultynt.jpg

Oh Nico. Forever never first.

Weird thing happened to me yesterday. I transferred my game to my phone to play at work, all was fine. Got home, transferred it back to my tablet and played a song... and the fucking skill portrait pop-ups had been turned on! I was in a match for Wonder Zone, which by EX standards is a pretty easy song, but the distractions left me with like a combo of 78.

Ceris

Neo Member
Weird thing happened to me yesterday. I transferred my game to my phone to play at work, all was fine. Got home, transferred it back to my tablet and played a song... and the fucking skill portrait pop-ups had been turned on! I was in a match for Wonder Zone, which by EX standards is a pretty easy song, but the distractions left me with like a combo of 78.

I once played 2 JP accounts during an event and that happened to me when I transferred accounts around as well.

Btw, played against you in a score match!

Yaari

I love the reward system for Medley. Odds are bad but it's cool to know that you can get these rewards from it.

Ribbitry

Neo Member
I finally updated my JP app to check out this new medley event and it's pretty cool! I got a decent lineup first try:

Except I forgot to turn off the popups. >.> Couldn't get a combo going for the life of me, especially with the UR popup animation being so gaudy jeez
Also, I need some friends on my JP account: 057310876

Mashi

Neo Member
http://i.imgur.com/Yz4h7Pg.png

mokoi-senpai took my neogaf member score match meeting virginity
i havent even been here a week yet, you guys get down to business!!!

I was hoping to get a Full Combo to be super impressive, but in my nervousness in trying to be impressive, I screwed up in the middle of the song, whelp.

Also, wow, I never realised they added "Nico Nico Smile," I am definitely going to spam that from now on.

Mokoi

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/Yz4h7Pg.png
mokoi-senpai took my neogaf member score match meeting virginity
i havent even been here a week yet, you guys get down to business!!!
I was hoping to get a Full Combo to be super impressive, but in my nervousness in trying to be impressive, I screwed up in the middle of the song, whelp.

Also, wow, I never realised they added "Nico Nico Smile," I am definitely going to spam that from now on.
lol, I always mess up on that song. Who placed first? I hope it was me, and that I spammed "Yay, I'm #1" before the results came in.

chrono01

I'm tired of these CPU in the Score Match. I have a team full of SR, play on Hard and get matched with three of the CPU [since my Cool team isn't great yet, and the game ALWAYS matches me with a Cool song when I try Expert], get a FC and `\~10 "Great", and I still come in last with the three CPU not even getting a FC and beating me by several thousand points.

I mean, my Pure team isn't the absolute best [I don't have a UR yet], but it's not bad either [44,961]. :/

Yaari

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2omoxa/10_million_players_reached_worldwide/

Sounds like an event will happen to celebrate 10 million players. Good stuff. We are finally no longer treated as the red headed stepchild, and we can actually vote as well!
Love Live! School idol festival surpassed 10 million players worldwide on December 8! We have a couple of special promotions planned to celebrate.

Round 1 As a big thank you to everyone for playing, we will be giving away Love Gems or Scouting Tickets as login bonuses every day for 7 days starting from Tuesday, December 16.

Round 2 Worldwide event: "Come Fly With Me"

Vote on which member of μ’s you would like to go traveling with. The winner will be made into a special UR card.

This is our first worldwide event, where you the fans from all over the world can play a part!

Voting: 4:00 pm, Dec 15 - 3:00 pm, Jan 15 Winner announcedt: February 5 (TBC)

We hope you continue to enjoy School idol festival.
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/obOxa1M.png
Who do you guys want to travel with?

Yui

Round 1 As a big thank you to everyone for playing, we will be giving away Love Gems or Scouting Tickets as login bonuses every day for 7 days starting from Tuesday, December 16.
They removed that facebook post, maybe we haven't reached 10 million yet?

Since they usually announce those "7 days of Loveca/free stuff" one day before it starts, I guess this was supposed to go up on the 15th.
Someone simply messed up.
Who do you guys want to travel with?
I think, I would go with Umi for traveling.

dsfgdsfgdfgdgndud.gif

Top Bottom