• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hachitora

Hi everyone!
So I've been lurking here for quite a while now, since around the first EN Honoka event (when I started playing), and played pretty hardcore up until a month ago when I got too busy with school and ORAS haha.. my account was approved a week ago but I wasn't as into sif anymore so I ignored it.
Today, I opened up sif and WOAH WHAT? THE JP GUI WAS ADDED?? And proceeded to get excited and really intensely back into the game.

So yeah! Looking forward to posting here now, you all seem really nice :D

EN: 362123233
I have a JP account but I don't play as often, and I can't get my ID right now because there's an app update and I have to use my computer to do that oops

Welcome! Sent you a request. ORAS and Smash are the only good excuses to not play SIF tbh.

New guys just keep flowing in, and they're joining NeoGAF just to join our thread. We must be the best on GAF.

Mokoi

Banned
It's because I broke 3rd! Proudest moment.
Oh my, I missed this post. Well that's quite the accomplishment, so good job!

And here I was hoping to impress you. :0
k6IuoV4.png

I'm proud of you champ.
You made a huge mistake because we are horrible people.
Welcome, and I added you.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
It's because I broke 3rd! Proudest moment.

Congratulations on third and member status.

I fuckin' love this new event.

Like a boss. Praise be to RNGesus and Lord Maki!

Congrats. Maki and Umi are always good pulls!.

Wish I could get those songs, I keep getting Pure sets. My team is good, I just suck at the songs. Hope your LP doesn't go to waste!

Lol I know. All I ever get is cool songs.

And welcome new people. I believe I added you Ribbitry

Himemiya

I'm so annoyed with how I almost always get smile medleys (no new songs and my team is butts) which is what made me rage quit in the first place. Welp

Also ♡ to y'all

Hachitora

I'm so annoyed with how I almost always get smile medleys (no new songs and my team is butts) which is what made me rage quit in the first place. Welp

I hate smile medleys because Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki always ends up there. When I see that in the line-up, I can kiss my chance for an FC goodbye ;_;

Edit: Y'know, I'm feeling nice today. Mokoi, you get another Nozomi. But next time, I'm posting Maki or Rin, I mean it this time!
tumblr_mwq7sxzh7I1rfsikco8_400.gif

GrandHusk

Hi everyone!
Welcome Ribbitry! Hopefully despair does not consume you.
Sent a friend request. :)
We all are nice people except for mokoi never trust him and safs who hates Maki.
Nah I'm joking
Only the mokoi part

Crescent-

I am in need of more friends (that laugh at my event scores)

EN: 727807093
JP: 203806080

no really I need new life for my ancient list

Added you on jp froliq, my en friend list is full.
edit: ehh actually there's an inactive on my friend list, gonna send an fr at EN as well

Hi everyone!
So I've been lurking here for quite a while now, since around the first EN Honoka event (when I started playing), and played pretty hardcore up until a month ago when I got too busy with school and ORAS haha.. my account was approved a week ago but I wasn't as into sif anymore so I ignored it.
Today, I opened up sif and WOAH WHAT? THE JP GUI WAS ADDED?? And proceeded to get excited and really intensely back into the game.

EN: 362123233
I have a JP account but I don't play as often, and I can't get my ID right now because there's an app update and I have to use my computer to do that oops

Welcome ribbitry!

Hugstable

Banned
Gonna wait til the end of the event before I do my first Guaranteed SR pull in the JP version, really hope I end up with Rin. Til then I'm still having to get used to navigating these menus. I have no idea what I'm doing, try to add a friend and I just hit shitloads of random buttons. Don't know if I actually did it right or not -_-

Welcome Ribbitry

Did you beat Bayonetta yet? Play that!

Bayonetta is so good! Still need to beat 2 on 3rd Climax sometime, but now I'm playing Persona Q and getting Ready for Adventure!

For now I'm trying for a bit all the games I got but I think I will focus on 3D World first

3D world is a treat, especially all the post game content.

PewPewK

Congrats, those Pure only boxes seem lucky, got me Maid Umi after all.

And hey I've got free spaces still in both versions so if you need a tomodachi

EN: 769323267
JP: 552224680

Can't believe I didn't have you added. My JP account is particularly empty, if anyone wants to add me: 595053206. Now have URs of all attributes.

RIP 60 LP. I hardly knew ye

Game got stuck here while transitioning to next song.

Sucks

Yeah, this makes crashing all the worse...

GrandHusk

Can't believe I didn't have you added. My JP account is particularly empty, if anyone wants to add me: 595053206. Now have URs of all attributes.

Yeah, this makes crashing all the worse...
Yup, every play now consumes a lot of lp and yesterday I had a lot of connection issues wile loading the event ranking thank god it haven't happened to me in the middle of a song.
sent request.
------------
I just noticed my first UR and SR in jp are going to be both Maki cards. :D
tumblr_n52e2vuTTx1s74h99o1_500.gif

Crescent-

Just lost 60 LP as well, didn't even start a song yet and the game prompted a restart after some connection errors. KLab should probably apply the score match system on Medley Festival, losing 60 LP is just too much

fek

Just lost 60 LP as well, didn't even start a song yet and the game prompted a restart after some connection errors. KLab should probably apply the score match system on Medley Festival, losing 60 LP is just too much
If you try to start the medley again doesn't it let you continue from there? I got an error too and the app restarted but I was able to go back

Himemiya

Hanayo get!

Congrats Yui!

So I left the JP game alone for more than 12 hours actually, and the same smile medley is still there. Looks like your LP and songs are safe for a long time. Crescent- did it crash after you pressed START ?

Crescent-

Congrats Yui!

So I left the JP game alone for more than 12 hours actually, and the same smile medley is still there. Looks like your LP and songs are safe for a long time. Crescent- did it crash after you pressed START ?

Yup, pressed start, got the song lineup ready, crashed right before the first song starts. No LP refund and I got to the song number/difficulty select screen after i relogged

Mokoi

Banned
Edit: Y'know, I'm feeling nice today. Mokoi, you get another Nozomi. But next time, I'm posting Maki or Rin, I mean it this time!
You did good kid.
Can we expect some cool events or promotions for first Christmas in english version ?
No I don't think so. Spend money on the game, and we shall see.
----
I forgot you can get awarded alpacas. I need to do some draws, so I can have something to sacrifice them too.

Yaari

I wonder if they are even giving us that Kotori card even though the achievements of JP hardly match what we're at at the same point in time.

I also wonder if their Glee game is going to be a 1:1 copy of this. Lol..

Himemiya

Hey congrats on the Maki fek, and Markun(though I told ya already)!

This stuff really shook me when I read it a while ago. The dialogue in the sewing machine scene is apparentally almost identical.
Creator's say they referenced it for homage.

Ceris

Neo Member
Congrats!

----

sorry for beating you with a bad combo Ceris, I usually feel bad about that..

Lol at the bot though, that's the kind you wanna get matched against

I had an FC rate above 95% when it was a B-Side and played it over 200 times during the Rin event yet I messed up twice in the song xD I had 3 combo breaks, but once was my phone delaying my tap... My FC max score is 275k as well, though Cool is my weakest team by far.

On a side note, that bot scored zero because Noriginal left, who was "host" of the lobby.

Hachitora

This stuff really shook me when I read it a while ago. The dialogue in the sewing machine scene is apparentally almost identical.
Yeah, read about this I think a bit after the episode with the sewing machine came out. Kinda bummed me out for some reason.

Ceris

Neo Member
Goodbye 60 lp.

That crash hurts.
I can imagine... I had a friend crash on a 4x before though, that's rough times.
Oh duh, that makes sense.

You must have some nice teams if your Cool is the weakest!
These are my teams
The UR Honoka, pure Kotori, 2nd SR to idolize the non-event Hanayo, and non-event Maki are from bought gems, rest are F2P.

Hope this image spam here doesn't bother anyone.

Qurex

Neo Member
Ah right, thought it might be that. Haha no worries, I've been kinda busy recently and didn't have time to watch the videos when I posted them.
I do have some free time today, I guess I'll watch those videos now actually.

Hi everyone!
Oh welcome!

Hey congrats on the Maki fek, and Markun(though I told ya already)!

Oh I saw this back when the episode first came out. I'm indifferent to it. Didn't realise you could read Japanese.

-------------------------

Congrats to everyone with event SRs already.

On the topic of Wii U, I can't seem to find the time or energy to play games on it. I find it slightly easier to play games on 3DS and Vita occasionally.
I think I mentioned this before, but I just have a pile of unplayed games sat next to me on my desk.
The Wii U games are great though, well the one's I've started that is.

Earlier today, I ran into the current #1 and #3, at that time, in the same match. I was defeated by both of them.

Ceris

Neo Member
Oh, I remember playing against Mokoi in the Maki event.

That was an interesting spread of scores, and AkemiChika is one of my friends on a different forum, so I knew of two people in the match~

GrandHusk

Oh, I remember playing against Mokoi in the Maki event.

That was an interesting spread of scores, and AkemiChika is one of my friends on a different forum, so I knew of two people in the match~
wow... that was a really close match.
That nun power giving Mokoi the edge, even without FC.

The new event saves your lp when the game crashes at the start of a medley?
I just played one and it didn't take any of my lp.

Top Bottom