• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Chariot

Dat feel when you wanna take a peak into the game again and realize that you never written down the passcode. Also download/restart hell @.@

Qurex

Neo Member
Just mentioning Nico seems to bring about criminal suspicion, let alone trying to go on holiday to the beach with her.

LOL!

That's exactly what happened to tsuntsun_Hime this morning, but I usually can't be assed to play Susume->Tomorrow. Or Mogyutto. Or Wild Stars (bad song). I'll probably quit every match unless the song is Listen to My Heart! Too bad I missed playing 2 gaffers.
You sure skip quite a few of the songs, I rarely seem to get to play Listen to My Heart! Tend to get Susume->Tomorrow, Love novels and Mogyutto more often.
If those are the songs you skip,it seems we have a low chance of meeting again, since I tend to play all of those, haha.

1) Well I got my flight booked. Looks like I'll be visiting a shrine!

2) It's a secret.

1) Enjoy your trip! =p
Apparently it's the same shrine that Nozomi works at.
Seems the charm might be more limited than I thought as well.

2) Oh right. I see... >_>

VyqzU0k.png

Today is Emi's birthday, a good day to appreciate the work of the best VA

Yes!
Bit late, but happy birthday Emitsun!

Ribbitry

Neo Member

Got Kayo-chin!
I've been a bit below the 1000 mark this whole time so I probably should find some time to grind before the event ends without me noticing

Also played a single hard song on jp and got the new bibi song, it sounds pretty good! I should probably work on getting that maki card too. Gah so much to do so little time.
(kinda late but) happy birthday to Emitsun! Fighto dayo!!

Yui

Hmm I think I should be okay in staying in top 1000 for Kayo-chin. Used 16 loveca so far and still comfortably in the top 200.

I'm at rank ~350 and I guess it could be enough. But it could get close at the end, if there is a rush.
But I'm also trying to save up as many Loveca as I can, for my first annual LLSIF new years draw. ^^
So, I have to play it a bit risky with Hanayo and Umi.

Dat feel when you wanna take a peak into the game again and realize that you never written down the passcode. Also download/restart hell @.@

Yaari

I wonder who we'll see on JP in January if Honkers is the next December card. I think Nico has not had a card in a while. Has she been paired with Eri yet?

Yaari

Nope, but Eli also hasn't been paired with Kotori. I know Honoka and Kotori make a good pair for URs, but take a look at skiing Kotori's face, she looks a little worried or nervous to me. So maybe her partner is teaching her and that should be Eli! Her partner is also holding her hand. I mean who wants to be taught to ski by Honoka?
Lol, nice. I like it. I hope they indeed did that.

Ceris

Neo Member
Nope, but Eli also hasn't been paired with Kotori. I know Honoka and Kotori make a good pair for URs, but take a look at skiing Kotori's face, she looks a little worried or nervous to me. So maybe her partner is teaching her and that should be Eli! Her partner is also holding her hand. I mean who wants to be taught to ski by Honoka?

Well, to be fair, it's frequently said that Honoka is the one dragging Umi and Kotori around to do new things, and this would fit that.

Yui

I'm gonna do a New Years draw too. It didn't occur to me to increase my spiritual power by waiting for New Years (was just gonna do the draw whenever for January Umi)

Everybody who wants that one special UR/SR during the upcoming year should join in, to boost their luck!
-------

I can definetly see Eli as a skiing teacher. But yellow gloves seem like an odd color chocie for her.

Crescent-

I just received two silver rewards in one play. YEESSS!
The two of them were N cards. GOD DAMMIT

Got a gold reward for the first time after a 300ish combo medley because of lags, the gold reward was a friggin alpaca (why not the blue tickets T_T).

Next medley, 1300ish combo, 3 bronze rewards, all N cards.

This event sure is too random and luck based lol

Himemiya

Wow, during a medley something new happened. Halloween SR Nico pops up as a cheer bonus, goes "Nico Nico nii~" and then I got some lil circle on my notes where the perfect-lock symbol usually is...but this time it was blue treble cleffs? Which according to the wiki is also perfect-lock (for goods and bads) but I really wasn't expecting that.

Got Kayo-chin!
Nice job. It's good that so many people know that Kayo-chin love is right and just.

Hugstable

Banned
It's been too long! Can't wait for her event.

Good luck on the events! I'm gonna do a New Years draw too. It didn't occur to me to increase my spiritual power by waiting for New Years (was just gonna do the draw whenever for January Umi)

Yup it's been so long since we had an Umi event! Doing a New Years draw sounds pretty dang fun also, maybe my luck will be good for once!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
FWIW, I did the 5.0.1 update and it seems to be running like normal despite the switch to ART instead of Dalvik. We'll see if I run into download problems at the end of this EN event I guess.
Got the update notification today myself. Don't want to treat you as a guinea pig but I may wait to see your experience first before installing.

Qurex

Neo Member
Oh hey, would you look at that. It's the #7! Hi Himemiya!

Just like the last match, I was #1. =D
Another great match today!

-------------------------

There's an important announcement coming up on the program Monthly Bushiroad TV about Love Live! School Idol Festival.

It will be broadcast on Friday, December 12th at 11:00 PM JST on TOKYO MX.
A repeat will be broadcast on Saturday, December 13th at 6:30 PM JST on BS11.

Emitsun (Honoka) and Soramaru (Nico) are the hosts for this program.
School Fes. (SukuFesu) special guest commentary will be done by Rippi (Rin), Pile (Maki) and Kussun (Nozomi).

Yui

GrandHusk

Looking at images of this new sweater meme I found this. :O
not sure if SFW.
Congrats, it's nice for your first event card to be your favorite character as well, this Umi was my first event card.

I'll be sure to idolize her when that event rolls around in EN.
Thank you. That Umi card is really cute
better that the UR with the bow
, and good luck idolizing Umi.
don't know how popular she is in EN

cool

Crescent-

Haha, you don't need to do that, though if more people decide to join us, maybe we could all do a draw at the same time. We only did that once before and I think four people got URs!

I wanna join but i only got 4 gems in EN and 2 in JP lol. Gonna have to buy some if i wanna pull

Himemiya

Haha, you don't need to do that, though if more people decide to join us, maybe we could all do a draw at the same time. We only did that once before and I think four people got URs!

I'm in. I can't do a 10+1 in EN but I was planning on pulling for JP's January cards anyway so it's good timing. And most people won't have too much despair if they manage to pull the Yume no Tobira rares!

Oh hey, would you look at that. It's the #7! Hi Himemiya!

Just like the last match, I was #1. =D
Another great match today!

Please no bully.

Hachitora

I don't have many love gems in EN and idk how many I'll have in JP after trying to get a second Maki card, so idk if I'll be able to join in the despair :(
Looking at images of this new sweater meme I found this. :O
not sure if SFW.
Haha, I've seen that one on tumblr and I love it!

Edit:
The two best girls and one poser. You decide who is who

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I got 69 loveca but Joe told me to wait till 2016 when the English version implements some new drawing system.

Yaari

My last 10+1 spree was awful. I got so many SR Hanayo's. The game must really hate me. That's the last thing I wanted.

Qurex

Neo Member
yay!

Er, yeah that would be the 31st, I meant we could draw after the reset on the 1st, which would make it the 2nd actually. This is confusing, someone else decide ;_;

Here you go:
Code:
San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)                 Thursday, 1 January 2015, 00:00:00 PST  UTC-8 hours  
Houston (U.S.A. - Texas)                            Thursday, 1 January 2015, 02:00:00 CST  UTC-6 hours  
New York (U.S.A. - New York)                        Thursday, 1 January 2015, 03:00:00 EST  UTC-5 hours  
London (United Kingdom - England)                   Thursday, 1 January 2015, 08:00:00 GMT  UTC          
Paris (France)                                      Thursday, 1 January 2015, 09:00:00 CET  UTC+1 hour   
Oslo (Norway)                                       Thursday, 1 January 2015, 09:00:00 CET  UTC+1 hour   
Singapore (Singapore)                               Thursday, 1 January 2015, 16:00:00 SGT  UTC+8 hours  
Tokyo (Japan)                                       Thursday, 1 January 2015, 17:00:00 JST  UTC+9 hours  
Canberra (Australia - Australian Capital Territory) Thursday, 1 January 2015, 19:00:00 AEDT UTC+11 hours 
Corresponding UTC (GMT)                             Thursday, 1 January 2015, 08:00:00

t1420099200z4.png

Yui

How many draws you guys doing then?

I will probably only draw in the EN version and I'm thinking about 3-5 draws.

As for the time. How about at noon PST? I assume most people will be awake by then and it would still be January 1st in europe.
But I don't know if we have anyone from Asia in here. If so, we would have to do it earlier.

Top Bottom