• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

chrono01

Is this on android? That's another thing the rep said wouldn't happen, in most cases anyway. I guess this would be bad if you use a google play card ($50) and think you're covered, but then you have to pay extra tax.

I hope a weird number like $53.54 means tax is already included...
It's on iOS.

It probably sounds like that's with taxes included, although I never see them listed in the price. It's always added after the purchase.

Himemiya

I need to see a Live irl

Would be so fun. Even watching those 15ish minute previews on the Lantis channel gets me really pumped and happy. If they ever brought it worldwide I'd be a little wary of the ticket lottery thing (if they did that) but I would still be excited.

fek

omg Endless Parade Day 2
I'm even more hyped now, but that's day 1!
Anyway, I really think we have chance of getting a world tour or something like that. The anime seems to have sold very well and SIF also seems successful. Let's buy more loveca and hope it happens

Mokoi

Banned
YES got my BD4 so excited to watch the Live footage
and these promo cards

Those promo cards are too good even with shit stats and all.

omg Endless Parade Day 2
Oh yeah and NicoPuri
SeNOGwr.png

Nico puri niconico nico puri YEAH! Also lol that picture.

Hachitora

Hopefully Muse does a world tour when I'm old enough to go/pay for a ticket myself.
I wanna see a live irl!

All this BD talk reminds me that now Storm in Lover is "officially out". What does everyone think of it?
Lovin the salsa feel Storm in Lover has. And Umi's voice is great as always.
but speaking of BD songs, I finally bothered to listen to Kururin Miracle the other day and it is such a happy song, I can't help but smile when listening to it.
Kururin Miracle is nice. Rin's voice is too good, and the song itself just has a nice feel to it. Now that I think about it, I like pretty much every BD song from this season so far. Last season, i didn't really like Nawa Tobi and Anemone Heart.

Qurex

Neo Member
So it took me just under 3 hours and I have the SR Rin! (Before anyone comments that this post is about 5 hours later that's cause I was stuck waiting for the image to upload again... :| )
Only used 6 Loveca so far, now for the moment I should be somewhere in the top 1000.

Just looked at Kotori...... nope nope nope those eyes and facial expression look even creepier then that of Nico!
Haha, it's that normal bird expression Kotori does. None of the others make expressions like that, except for Eli who's doing something. Can't think how to describe what face she's making exactly.

I have a few dolls, original characters usually look better in my opinion, but this Nico is pretty cute and since azone dolls are convenient to import compared to other brands I will probably get her
I think most of those LL dolls look kinda cute. I think Hanayo looks a bit off, think it's the way the hair looks. Thought you would prefer Honoka based on your avatar :p
I don't know much about dolls at all and have way too many questions about them, like what are they made from etc., which would be quite off topic. But why exactly are azone dolls easier to import compared to the other brands?
Also, I read what I wrote again and realised I said the same thing twice :p The Pure Rare cards are the costumes for Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu! which are what the dolls are wearing.

Hey if you want to answer can you tell me:

How much does 86 loveca cost in YOUR EN game?
What country are you in/have your currency set to (if this matters)
Edit: Also if it's android or apple.

This is to figure out if there are differences in different countries and if the tax is different too. I really don't know, I called google but they didn't give that helpful of an answer regarding tax, said something about developer's choosing the tax or something??
It costs £28.93 for 86 Loveca. VAT is already included into the price. On Android.

Here's the rest of the prices in case motok wanted to add them to the OP.
1 Loveca = £0.57
6 Loveca = £2.31
15 Loveca = £5.78
23 Loveca = £8.67
50 Loveca = £17.36
86 Loveca = £28.93

Haven't listened to Storm in Lover, completly forgot that song was coming out.

Markun

I just played Sweet & Sweet Holiday, and it brought back bad memories. Screw that song!

Sounds like you need a HAPPY HOLIDAY away from the song.

Also, I really like Storm in Lover. I really liked the preview for the song so the full version was a really nice treat. Rin's new single song is still my favorite though.

Another also, today is Umi day for me!

Yaari

There are 1/8 figures coming up for the Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! costumes (the Smile Rare Cards).
From the looks of things you can only get Kotori now, not sure if you can get Umi still from somewhere else. You probably can't get Honoka anymore as that was quite a while back though. There is another Honoka based off the costume for Bokura wa Ima no Naka de. Again you might be able to get it from somewhere else.
Although I don't really know anything about figures. So I can't actually tell if these are meant to be good or not.

Cool, can't believe I never saw them. Made by good companies too, those are probably pretty good quality. Maybe at a later time I'll get that Honoka.
here is another Honoka based off the costume for Bokura wa Ima no Naka de

I like that one best. Hope they do more of the set. They probably will.

As for Loveca, my iTunes account is set to the US. I've set my location in Cali so I don't get taxed on digital purchases. I actually live in the Netherlands though, I just hate to buy digitally in my own currency, it's too expensive.

That said I need to buy some Loveca if I want to rank high in that event. I also want that UR Eli but that aint happening haha.

Hugstable

Banned
Sounds like you need a HAPPY HOLIDAY away from the song.

Also, I really like Storm in Lover. I really liked the preview for the song so the full version was a really nice treat. Rin's new single song is still my favorite though.

Another also, today is Umi day for me!

Ohh congrats I really like that Umi card!

Sitting on tons of tokens right now, hopefully we should be getting 4X sometime tomorrow so I can finally start to waste them away :D.

fek

I think most of those LL dolls look kinda cute. I think Hanayo looks a bit off, think it's the way the hair looks. Thought you would prefer Honoka based on your avatar :p
I don't know much about dolls at all and have way too many questions about them, like what are they made from etc., which would be quite off topic. But why exactly are azone dolls easier to import compared to the other brands?
Honoka is nice but not my favorite, I just like this avatar
For me, it's better to buy azone because they are available on hobby search and amiami, sometimes with discount. Volks USA only ships to the US, Canada and Mexico so I have to buy from Volks JP which is more expensive. Mamachapp doesn't ship internationally. There's others but these are the brands I like.

Yaari

I must say I'm doing better at the event song than I thought I would (ie. failing), but I totally mess up in the last 20 seconds when you get a stream of notes, and its just overwhelming unfortunately.

Mokoi

Banned
I failed an EX song!
An ex song in project diva.

Has this been said before? Umi's event song is shiiittt!

Hachitora

Anyway I feel I may have been too harsh on Umi-chan and her event, but I think she deserves better. Yuuki no Reason is okay, I just very much prefer Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana
I feel the same. I don't know why everyone else says that they hate Yuuki no Reason.

JoeFu

Banned
Wow the Umi event is slow. The threshold for the second SR is at currently at 9985...

In currently at 11813 and still comfortably in it at rank 28826. I wonder what's up? Umi is hated or something? I hope it stays this slow. Gimme dat mahou shoujo Umi

Also I hate the EX too, but it's a bit better than the hard. Haven't FC'd yet because I have yet to git gud.

froliq

I like Yuuki no Reason and sea is bestgirl. Japan don't know what's up. I also haven't really listened to all μ's songs just to keep the game fresh.

fek

Well, I don't know if it will really happen but January is pretty close so hopefully we get more information soon..
For me I'm already starting to plan stuff or else I won't be able to be there if they really come. I need at least 3 months in advance

Top Bottom