• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LttP: Parasite Eve

News Bot

Banned
Don't fully buy that I'm afraid, wasn't Kyle in a jumper and jeans in the desert? I don't see a special forces member dressing up in a skirt and cowboy boots, unless it's to show some skin, and with the shower scene also in the game, that's what I'm led to believe.

She's not special forces, and Kyle was expecting to be in the shelter, not stuck in a desert town. I wouldn't describe her skirt as "mini" either, it's average length. There's very likely an element of wanting to show skin, but it's not within unreasonable overly sexualized levels. It's appropriate for the setting.

PE1 never really clicked for me and most people agree that PE3 wasn't very good, but PE2 is one of my favorite PS1 games. Love the old-school RE mixed with RPG approach they took.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Playing through this... more Japanese-made games need to take place in New York, or just realistic settings in general. There really is no other game like this. Even its sequel, which is great, is like a totally different game. The story structure and character interactions make PE1 stand out a lot more than its sequel.

Top Bottom