• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lucha Underground Season 2 |OT| Wrestling is fun again, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that was a good show. Cage is a machine and props to Ryan for putting on a good show then they topped it off with Pentagon v Puma. LU is shaping up nicely this season.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pentagon Jr vs Puma was pretty fantastic, if short. I love how Pentagon Jr stuffed most of the flippy shit with rude-ass Denis moves.

Hasney

Watching the latest one now. Evans V PJ Black is a fun little opener.

I'm just still surprised Jack Evans is only 33. Feels like he's been around forever.

RBH

Lucha Underground is now available on iTunes!

CcaAWPhXEAUu9_W.jpg:large

First episode of Season 2 is available for Free right now.

SD episodes are $1.99 each
HD episodes are $2.99 each
Season Pass for Season 2 is $29.99 (SD) or $39.99 (HD)

Kaladin

All of El Rey's shows are on iTunes, Amazon and Vudu.....and From Dusk Till Dawn is on Netflix.

I'm betting we'll see this on Vudu and Amazon shortly.

Ferny

Lucha Underground is now available on iTunes!

CcaAWPhXEAUu9_W.jpg:large

First episode of Season 2 is available for Free right now.

SD episodes are $1.99 each
HD episodes are $2.99 each
Season Pass for Season 2 is $29.99 (SD) or $39.99 (HD)

Yesssssss. Totally buying this.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Unfortunately it doesn't look like I get El Rey on Uverse, but fortunately I see these episodes are on itunes. Going to check this out for sure. I love wrestling so much in theory but every time I try to get into WWE they fail to sell me on their storylines and I find their characters ho-hum. This seems like the wrestling I've been waiting for.

Dat main event tonight was great!! Lucha Underground makes me remember why I love wrestling!!

<Fans chant Holy Shit>
Vampiro: In case you don't speak Spanish, the fans are saying holy shit!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dat main event tonight was great!! Lucha Underground makes me remember why I love wrestling!!

<Fans chant Holy Shit>
Vampiro: In case you don't speak Spanish, the fans are saying holy shit!!

Completely agree. Man, that was fucking SOMETHING ELSE. Wow.

RBH

Lucha Underground is close to signing a deal with Netflix:

A deal is very close to selling season one to Netflix, and if that deal happens, it makes the iTunes deal obsolete because why would people pay a few dollars for an episode or a higher figure for the full season when they can just get it for a Netflix subscription? The idea as it stands right now is if the deal happens, the Netflix deal will only be for the first season and iTunes would still get the second season
-Wrestling Observer Newsletter

RBH

Lucha Underground saw an enormous jump in viewership numbers and ratings this week. Wednesday’s episode brought in 163,000 viewers and a 0.06 in the 18 – 49 demographic, up 63% and double from last week’s 100,000 viewers and 0.03 demo rating. The viewership is a new series high, topping the 152,000 viewers that the February 17th episode pulled in. The rating tied that week’s demo number.

Lucha Underground also ranked among the night’s top 150 cable originals for the first time ever, coming in at #137.
http://411mania.com/wrestling/lucha-underground-rating-spikes-to-series-best-numbers/

Aiii

So not worth it
With all the hype Aztec Warfare got, I'm not surprised.

And what a great showcase for the promotion too, well done LU.

Hasney

Need to watch this when I shake off this hangover, forgot it was Aztec Warfare. Wish they'd let me give them money right now, even installed iTunes against my better judgement only to find it was US only.

Hasney

I thought he was fucking great. Decent hard kitting moves and that standing shooting star was awesome.

Wondered why WWE hadn't picked him up at some point as he has an amateur background too, but he's 5'10", so that would explain it.

WarRock

Can we agree that this season's Aztec Warfare is already the best action movie of the year? Holy shit, there were way too many good moments. It's crazy how much stuff they stacked in a single episode and made it work.

NoRéN

Can we agree that this season's Aztec Warfare is already the best action movie of the year? Holy shit, there were way too many good moments. It's crazy how much stuff they stacked in a single episode and made it work.
Yeah, that taping was ridiculous. It started good and just kept its ridiculous pace.

Hex

Banned
FAM......IT IS LUCHA UNDERGROUND NIGHT!!
Chingon is in the temple, El Jefe bringing back the bands.
Tonight will be f'ing amazing

Dthomp

Been a pretty good show tonight. I'm a little bummed cause I think I'm switching to Vue from Sling and won't be able to keep watching so I hope netflix works out a deal with them cause this is the best wrestling on TV. Or hopefully Vue can get a deal with El Rey for the best of both worlds.

WarRock

I... was not ready for rich douchebag Moth.

Son of Havoc, Ivelisse and Angelico are in need of a team name. Like, seriously. They keep getting better, their matches are awesome. Bridge. Knees everywhere. Double stomp. Damn.

Not a fan of Sexy being paired up with a guy out of nowhere again, but this time it's kinda working better? Mack seems genuine.

Rutti

Watching S2 Aztec Warfare and goddamn Aerostar just killed Jack Evans.

Edit: The whole thing was so good! Hail the new king!

The Giant

Banned
Wow, Mack with all those flips was nuts. Never thought with his size and body fat, could pull all that off.

Joey Ryan, just makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom