• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madcatz reveal Street Fighter V Arcade Sticks and Fight Pad

Koeta

Ok, i downloaded that anyway. don't we stil have to wait on the SFV patch for it to work as intended or is this the solution?

Well Mad Catz said they were working on a driver for xinput support and this is that, Capcom also said they were working on Direct Input support for SFV at some point and that hasn't happened yet.

Also the fact Sony is going to release Remote play for PC with the new PS4 update soon'ish that "Hopefully" means we will get Official Dualshock 4 Drivers for PC.

vg260

I been waiting for this driver to come out forever just found out it's been out for awhile now :(

link to the driver download I found on the Official site since I don't see it posted yet - http://www.madcatz.com/downloads/

So far on Windows 10 no issues, if something comes up I'll update here.

Just out of curiosity, if you go into control panel to the game controller properties where you typically see the controller listed and you can select it to test buttons, do you see two listings when you plug in the controller with this driver installed?

It shows up as two for me, which perhaps is how this thing works. The second one seems to be coming up as a Qanba 360 I have used in the past, so maybe it's just spoofing a previously used 360 controller for the X-input mode?

Koeta

Just out of curiosity, if you go into control panel to the game controller properties where you typically see the controller listed and you can select it to test buttons, do you see two listings when you plug in the controller with this driver installed?

It shows up as two for me, which perhaps is how this thing works. The second one seems to be coming up as a Qanba 360 I have used in the past, so maybe it's just spoofing a previously used 360 controller for the X-input mode?

Maybe, mine shows TE2+ and 2 360 controllers, but I only have the TE2+ and 1 360 controller hooked up.

vg260

Maybe, mine shows TE2+ and 2 360 controllers, but I only have the TE2+ and 1 360 controller hooked up.

Ok, cool. Yeah, that seems to be what this driver does. I guess it just pulled the last 360 controller I had connected to emulate, because on a different PC at first the 360 controller appearing was listed as motioninjoy in the driver info panel, which I think I may have used in the past for 360 controller emulation. I purged that driver, and after connecting the Qanba, it then creates a Qanba listing every time.

Top Bottom