• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '15 (PS4) Online Franchise Interest Thread: The Thread of Madden Interest

Throw me on the list FMT. Apparently, Best Buy's giving $25 off of Madden 15 with the trade in of Madden 25, that coupled with their $10 off pre order certificate puts it in must buy territory for me.

-credit goes to twitter from cag

McNei1y

Could be larger once the release is closer too

So 8 people will get the BOOT?

Oh and sorry for not responding to your request for Dota the other day. You'll see that this is a common thing from me (not responding and not playing). Was doing some family stuff for my Bday. Got some delicious Outback Steakhouse and pretty much ate an entire Bloomin Onion by meself.

So 8 people will get the BOOT?

Oh and sorry for not responding to your request for Dota the other day. You'll see that this is a common thing from me (not responding and not playing). Was doing some family stuff for my Bday. Got some delicious Outback Steakhouse and pretty much ate an entire Bloomin Onion by meself.

You ignoring Dota doesn't bode well for your madden eligibility!

If any people left out or people in the league who want to do a 2nd smaller would be down to do another league (perhaps fantasy drafted owner mode) I might be down to help with the creation of that.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Pheeniks and I will go through the list. Probably finalize the 32 a week before madden hits. Your good mlb standing and participation is good for madden!

To save some room just count me in for season 2 (if we have s2). I won't be getting it at release.

Smokey

Throw me on the list FMT. Apparently, Best Buy's giving $25 off of Madden 15 with the trade in of Madden 25, that coupled with their $10 off pre order certificate puts it in must buy territory for me.

-credit goes to twitter from cag

so if you are a gcu best buy member...

Madden 15 20% off ...$48...$10 pre order cert...$38...$25 m25 trade credit...$13...$10 reward cert I have...$3...

IM OK WITH THIS

Somnia

So serious question for everyone, I WANT to play in this league again, but my time schedule is really out there and if anyone is going to have major issues with it I'll bow out. I already told FMT to put me as a maybe due to this.

Mon-Thurs I would be available 1030pm cst - 3am cst, Friday anytime after 6pm cst and anytime Sat/Sun...

If someone has a major issue with this please say something and I'll bow out completely, if not I'll play.

I personally have no issue with it cause I'd never have a problem getting it in but we're definitely going to run into a week where you have to play an east coaster who wants to sleep earlier and if that week happens during a Monday-Thursday I'm not sure how you'll get that in.

Somnia

I personally have no issue with it cause I'd never have a problem getting it in but we're definitely going to run into a week where you have to play an east coaster who wants to sleep earlier and if that week happens during a Monday-Thursday I'm not sure how you'll get that in.

Ya that's why I want an east coaster to speak up before I decide to fully join, cause then its on them!

DCX

DCX
So serious question for everyone, I WANT to play in this league again, but my time schedule is really out there and if anyone is going to have major issues with it I'll bow out. I already told FMT to put me as a maybe due to this.

Mon-Thurs I would be available 1030pm cst - 3am cst, Friday anytime after 6pm cst and anytime Sat/Sun...

If someone has a major issue with this please say something and I'll bow out completely, if not I'll play.

As an east coaster i would either stay up late or wake up early. I would make it work.

DCX

Somnia

I'd make a one time exception for you, Somnia. Even though you never played with me in wildstar.

To be fair I don't play with anyone in Wildstar anymore really. Though the attunement changes may pull me back in.

FMT: No idea how many east coasters we have, but 2 of em say they'll work around it... if no one else speaks up then I'm in.

Nightz

The schedule could be a challenge for me, but since you're in the NFC (assuming you're the Cowboys) and we won't play each other much anyway, I'd be willing to stay up if we are scheduled to play.

Hey Somnia, why don't you just skip the gym on days that you play an east coaster? Or go to the gym after you play? May help things out some. I don't know how much of a nazi you are about your gym schedule but I figure I'd throw it out there.

Top Bottom