• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Pats got 2 top 5 linebackers :')

give me them pats, cola!!!

Seahawks got a top 5 corner, LBer and both safeties. Kinda amazed that Kam is the second best strong safety still.

Earl Thomas at #4 is bs though. He's better than all the guys ahead of him.

BigAT

When Ferny tries to get me to listen to some shitty Future track.

ZRrWVyQ.png

Rorschach

You were supposed to bring those next level SEA strats home.
There's only cliff jungling
T1oYCIt.gif

(if you see a Nature's Prophet get picked, just go to that spot and get yourself a free kill :))

Bots first item on everyone
37ZFDAk.jpg

and Quas-less Invoker
PyQ9b3h.jpg

He got Quas level 14 after some gentle remediation.

Somnia

TI Wild Card starts sometime today right? I can connect to an xfinity wifi hotspot at my desk now so hoping to watch/listen.

brentech

Beat Doom. On PC. With my DS4 controller.
Ain't no thang. Game was good. Glad I gave it another shot, but the final boss seemed easier than the boss before it. One shot that thing.

Bread

Banned
hey CB/fmt do you know which teams are open yet or are you still waiting on answers from people in last year's league?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
hey CB/fmt do you know which teams are open yet or are you still waiting on answers from people in last year's league?

That wont happen for a while. Deciding who will even be in the league probably wont happen until a week or two before release.

Ratings are up for every player:
https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings

Initial Eagles impressions:
I have no WR's or Corners so i should probably start tanking now. (Edit: I forgot i have no draft picks to tank with anyway LUL)
Carson Wentz is going to be alot of fun to play with.

Bread

Banned
That wont happen for a while. Deciding who will even be in the league probably wont happen until a week or two before release.

Ratings are up for every player:
https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings

Initial Eagles impressions:
I have no WR's or Corners so i should probably start tanking now. (Edit: I forgot i have no draft picks to tank with anyway LUL)
Carson Wentz is going to be alot of fun to play with.
Butler is an 85? I expected higher honestly. He's going to have a great year. Malcolm Brown at 71 is a joke, too. That was his rating last year and he had an impressive season.

CB already answered but i would like to see you, cola and tlbb compete for the pats! Whether that happens or not idk
You name the game and I will win it for my Pats! If not put me up against nights for My Chargers.

BigAT

Teams with fewest 80+ rated players in Madden NFL 17: 49ers (7), Browns (7),

Teams with fewest 90+ rated players in Madden NFL 17: 49ers, Chargers and Jaguars (0).

QTIvFgK.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You name the game and I will win it for my Pats! If not put me up against nights for My Chargers.

Vets get the team they are a fan of unless there is another vet that is a fan of the same team. Then they fight it out.

Butler is an 85? I expected higher honestly. He's going to have a great year. Malcolm Brown at 71 is a joke, too. That was his rating last year and he had an impressive season.

i can't guarantee you will get a shot at the pats OR the chargers! nothing can be guaranteed!

Kelvin Benjamin is a 91 in Madden 16. Tears ACL in the preseason and is out for the year. He is now an 83 in Madden 17. That is a harsh drop!

I'll be drafting the next Kenny Motes and you'll have to be drafting a bunch of fat asses!

So same thing as last year!

https://theringer.com/slot-receiver...rald-doug-baldwin-nfl-dc6befb3c82d#.lxee3t6pc

Baldwin tied for the NFL’s lead in touchdowns — an honor typically reserved for outside X receivers or stud tight ends — while operating primarily from the slot.

Just remember when I use Baldwin out of the slot that it is sim ball.

Top Bottom