• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Who needs Lebron when you have RGCle?

SLMVYGx.png

omg what the hell is this? George Jordan?
This can't be NBA Live can it? Just throw in the towel EA.

Splat

Jesus the Bengals have no useful CBs apart from Pacman, who they have at like 86 speed for some dumb reason and is mid 30's at this point and will retire soon.

However! Dalton isn't trash this season holy shit! 90 THP, 92/92/86! I can work with that!

Somnia

So Dallas's team doesn't look too bad (in Madden) and at least the oline is good. Romo will retire within 2 seasons I am guessing though, maybe 1.

Nightz

If any of you still have Madden 16:
Get $25 toward Madden NFL 17. Get a $10 coupon toward Madden NFL 17 and a $15 Best Buy gift card when you trade in Madden NFL 16 on Xbox One or PS4

Greg

I should buy a physical copy of Madden every year because the only disc that has ever entered my system is the copy of TLoU that came with it

brentech

I should buy a physical copy of Madden every year because the only disc that has ever entered my system is the copy of TLoU that came with it

That was my plan, then my disc drive died flopped. I want to drag this bitch out as long as possible and just replace it with PSneo

I actually don't mind buying digitally. I like to be able to do my player development shit while I'm on my computer doing other things, and it'd suck to have to go all the way upstairs just to switch the game out for that.

Somnia

Can't decide if I want to watch Liquids game or Secret...

I'll just get digital Madden again, fuck it. Don't own a single disc on PS4 right now. Though I will for the FFXV CE and Persona 5 CE.

Top Bottom