• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

brentech

That was a friend of friend, first time playing with him and I think I was the first to mute him haha

When he kept picking Ana I wanted to slap him. We probably could have won all 3 games, but dropped them all in the last moments because it was basically like playing with 5 people.
Really frustrating when someone just does their own thing, and does it so poorly.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its honestly shocking how bad people are in overwatch competitive in high tier. No amount of gold medals can save you from losing because of potato teammates.

I wonder if this is how Puppey feels every time he loses a tournament.

brentech

Its honestly shocking how bad people are in overwatch competitive in high tier. No amount of gold medals can save you from losing because of potato teammates.

I wonder if this is how Puppey feels every time he loses a tournament.

Probably. I feel like I end almost every game with 3 or 4 gold medals. It's all for not.

Ferny

This is probably the first year since TI1 that I'm not even remotely interested in watching The international. Not playing Dota for a year took away my desire to even watch :(

Somnia

This is probably the first year since TI1 that I'm not even remotely interested in watching The international. Not playing Dota for a year took away my desire to even watch :(

I haven't played in ages, but am still watching it when I get home from work/gym. I'm more interested in next weekend though.

demon dota

rinse82

I'm not positive I'm taking the Cardinals. But I would be happy to discuss a package move with you!

Also let's make R6 great again tonight?

Well if you don't want the Cards I'll take them, lol.

I haven't turned my PS4 on for months, but would be down to try the new operators out late tonight.

Can't remember, is that paid paternity leave (if so, good on your company), or just FMLA?

We have just over 4 weeks until the girl is due.

Paid leave but I do have to use the first week from my PTO bank. But still!

PS

It's going to happen fast brotha! And all that stuff they taught in the classes goes out the window temporarily when the ride starts! Then you gather yourself and remember.

Somnia

Can't remember, is that paid paternity leave (if so, good on your company), or just FMLA?

We have just over 4 weeks until the girl is due.

My company changed paternity leave recently. One of the managers just had their 4th kid (first daughter) and he gets 16 weeks paid off.

brentech

omg this TI interview is basically everything an interviewer shouldn't do while interviewing someone. fuck it's so bad. fire him.

Nice that they're surfacing this, but I would much rather know how each individual attributes actually translates onto on-field performance. OVR really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Baby steps! But I agree. Knowing that 18% of an offensive linemans ovr is their awr doesn't help if I'm not sold that awr does anything.

Splat

At E3 this year I asked a designer there if he ever bothers to upgrade AWR in his franchises. Selling the answer for 1st rounders!

Top Bottom