• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 360/ps4 Franchise Interest Thread: Still not better than 2k5 tho!

DMczaf

dm (lololollllllllllllll)

tumblr_mqtkclb8gq1r3gf9co10_250.gif

I'm back bitch!

LJ11

Yeah, I'm down, just let me know what you're doing.

I check the Madden thread from time to time but it's not really the Madden thread and had no idea this thread was up.

Yeah, I'm down, just let me know what you're doing.

I check the Madden thread from time to time but it's not really the Madden thread and had no idea this thread was up.

well at this point its business as usual. nothing will change and we will have the 360 league as the main league. i don't plan on killing off the 360 league when ps4 comes out. the only way that will happen is if we have a bunch of people refusing to play on 360 and we don't have any replacements for a decent sized league

I played Madden yesterday for the first time in ages. Guys from work talking shit so I had to shut em up. Destroyed 'em both, Titans over Ravens & Dolphins over Seahawks. Felt so good, I'm ready ph33!

DMczaf

I'm hearing the rumor is that PS4/Xbone Madden will be able to import PS3/360 connected franchises.

PS4!

I played Madden yesterday for the first time in ages. Guys from work talking shit so I had to shut em up. Destroyed 'em both, Titans over Ravens & Dolphins over Seahawks. Felt so good, I'm ready ph33!

your boys from work would get crushed in our league

I'm hearing the rumor is that PS4/Xbone Madden will be able to import PS3/360 connected franchises.

PS4!

no chance of a 360 --> ps4 export

Zep

Banned
I honestly never seen this thread until tonight. Anyway, I'm down for a 360/PS4 league. Just throw me wherever FMT.

yeah i'm slowly but surely getting around to pm'ing or AIMing people i haven't heard from. dcx won't be participating unfortunately. maybe in a ps4 league though

Ways wrong with DCX? I miss the Madden thread, fucking Dota trash.

just having a rough go of things in his personal life. said he should be back on his feet for the ps4 league so hopefully!

Maybe next year if there's an XBONE league!

ps4 will probably maximize our league members next year (madden '26.... or will it be madden '15?). i'll have both systems though so only time will tell!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We have more than 32 players wanting in.

Does tenure get me/AT a guaranteed spot?

I miss my awesome fantasy Rams team. :(

We will likely have over 32 and vets will get first spot in the league. Some people might leave for the ps4 league but who knows!

If it came down to two vets for a spot then there would be a playoff of some sort. And of course within the league itself vets will be playing for their teams!

Ferny

Hells yeah! Can't wait to make Bob jealous with our Twitch streams of KI while he's playing Dynasty Warriors 23.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So MaddenGAF has officially gone to PS4 with next gen? Thats pretty big news honestly for the state of Madden. It seemed like the Madden hardcore base went from PS1-PS2-360 but now reverting back to Playstation which is good news for Sony. Plus the Dualshock has always been superior for Madden IMO.

So MaddenGAF has officially gone to PS4 with next gen? Thats pretty big news honestly for the state of Madden. It seemed like the Madden hardcore base went from PS1-PS2-360 but now reverting back to Playstation which is good news for Sony. Plus the Dualshock has always been superior for Madden IMO.

No system wars, just playing the percentages!

Mrbob

Hells yeah! Can't wait to make Bob jealous with our Twitch streams of KI while he's playing Dynasty Warriors 23.

I'll get more views streaming Dynasty Warriors. Sexy musou action. Can't wait until you have to buy me the new version.

Birdman02

Sorry to hear you're having trouble DCX. Best of luck. I'll miss our battles this year, but I hope you make it back for Madden 15. This will be the 1st time in a while that the NFC South has a new player.

Mrbob

Best part of a PS4 league: Stream the league game to your Vita so you can play it while you are watching DoTA matches.

Zep

Banned
Hey LJ, when you find time not watching the mets suck...locate the AIM icon on your computer and log in.

Top Bottom