• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 360/ps4 Franchise Interest Thread: Still not better than 2k5 tho!

Ramirez

Finally got around to playing the demo, it felt really good to me. They've ironed out physics engine quite a bit, looks a lot more fluid this year. I played on AM and won pretty easily, Rogers went down in the third with a big injury, so maybe we'll actually see some QBs get hurt is year. Can't wait to get the league started, I've been so meh on games for the longest now, I need my drama!!

Finally got around to playing the demo, it felt really good to me. They've ironed out physics engine quite a bit, looks a lot more fluid this year. I played on AM and won pretty easily, Rogers went down in the third with a big injury, so maybe we'll actually see some QBs get hurt is year. Can't wait to get the league started, I've been so meh on games for the longest now, I need my drama!!

i noticed quite a bit of injuries in the 5 or 6 games i've played and it has been on both sides of the ball so hopefully it's a little better in that regard this year. nothing lamer than hit sticking matt stafford with patrick willis and willis gets injured on the play!

also, i've said it before and i'll say it again. in the demo anyways, ballhawk has been toned down quite a bit. CB says when he played the CPU DB's made BS plays on the ball that they shouldn't have but that's not ballhawk

Ramirez

Yea, the couple times I tried to ballhawk with a CB, it didn't even seem like he homed in on it like last year. Small sample size though...

Ramirez

Did everyone else get the camera being stuck in zoom out mode? Is that a new thing to help you see the option better, or is it just a bug? I hate that shit.

Wtf killer instinct release/pricing model is fucking stupid. 6 characters at launch and no story mode? Xbone may have just lost a launch customer! You had one game to get right you fucking idiots

Top Bottom