• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Somnia

Anyone want a WoW Warlord of Draenor beta key? I'm sure I could sell it and make something off of it, but thought I'd ask my madden bros first.

Apparently you get the preorder bonus with the beta key (instant level 90 character and Dread Raven mount).

edit: Don't ask if you don't play wow still! Have to have an active account, etc.

Sokantish

I mean, I'd take it because I totally plan on playing Draenor when it launches, but I don't know if I'd play the beta that much. Nevermind, my account isn't active right now! Waiting for the pre-expansion patch

brentech

There was a thread on this yesterday. It went about as well as you would think.

I don't bother with much outside of specific threads.
I think the lady is dumb for thinking she needed to record anything for the first long while, but why the dude can't just pass her and move on with his day is beyond me.

I can see GAF being all, "how could you say someone deserved that, he got in a wreck". but you know what. sometimes people need a punch in the mouth

Why not get in the right lane and let the guy pass instead of having some jackass tailgate u forever? Lady is a moron, dude is a moron and Smokey is dodging me. Give me a time u hobo, todays my night off and im gonna use it!

LiveWire

Anyone want a WoW Warlord of Draenor beta key? I'm sure I could sell it and make something off of it, but thought I'd ask my madden bros first.

Apparently you get the preorder bonus with the beta key (instant level 90 character and Dread Raven mount).

edit: Don't ask if you don't play wow still! Have to have an active account, etc.

I'm looking for some practice with my newly created 90s so I'd love to play some Draenor to see where I should take my other 70-80 range characters when it launches. Do you play too? If so, what server?

Somnia

I'm looking for some practice with my newly created 90s so I'd love to play. Do you play too? If so, what server?

I do not right now, I always come back for a bit throughout the year, but I got this beta key with an inactive account, for some reason blizzard just loves giving me beta and alpha invites lol

Do you want this beta key? All yours if you do!

LiveWire

Yea I'd definitely take it if you're willing to part with it, thanks man! If you want a Wildstar key I believe I have an extra I can trade with you.

There are plenty of people in the wrong in that video

Lady should have just gotten out of the way. Like, left lane is passing lane. maybe he is speeding and being overly aggressive, but seriously just get out of the way. video taping it and the fact that he sees it is gonna piss him off more

the guy was also an idiot. just pass them and stfu. at the same time It looked like as he was trying to pass the woman, she sped up so that he couldn't. which is equAlly a jackass move on her part.

i fucking can't stand people who clog up the left lane and shit it up. infuriates me when i pass them and they're on their phones, neglecting the fact they have about a mile of people behind them who are trying to pass. it's even more annoying when they go purposely slow And then try to speed up when they see you're trying to pass

brentech

There are plenty of people in the wrong in that video

Lady should have just gotten out of the way. Like, left lane is passing lane. maybe he is speeding and being overly aggressive, but seriously just get out of the way. video taping it and the fact that he sees it is gonna piss him off more

the guy was also an idiot. just pass them and stfu. at the same time It looked like as he was trying to pass the woman, she sped up so that he couldn't. which is equAlly a jackass move on her part.

i fucking can't stand people who clog up the left lane and shit it up. infuriates me when i pass them and they're on their phones, neglecting the fact they have about a mile of people behind them who are trying to pass. it's even more annoying when they go purposely slow And then try to speed up when they see you're trying to pass
pretty sure he passed and then slowed down to make sure she saw him flick her off.
they were entering a school zone you can see when he loses control of his truck as well.

whole thing is fucked, but its pretty funny really that he does that after like laughing and flicking her off. that's largely the only reason i posted it. i don't really care about the rest.

he definitely deserved what he got

I just can't agree with those in the thread who won't get out of the way for tailgaters

like even if someone is going 10+ over and drive like a lane changing moron...let them

i mostly just can't stand someone who can't see they are singlehandedly holding up one lane by going right at the limit but won't oblige for whatever reason

they def have a point about it being in rain, but I can't take the side of the camera girl either

brentech

nah. specially entering a school zone. doesnt seem she's totally focused on using the camera, but yeah, that's just bad.

could of gone bad for her.

I can't believe that Navi vs Alliance game that just ended. got damn
And god damn it. I can never make to the last zone in FTL on easy, fucuucuckckckck

BigAT

And god damn it. I can never make to the last zone in FTL on easy, fucuucuckckckck

Even when I make it to the final boss, it's so much harder than anything that precedes it I just get destroyed so hard that it's depressing. Still a great game though! That free expansion is out next week I think.

brentech

Even when I make it to the final boss, it's so much harder than anything that precedes it I just get destroyed so hard that it's depressing. Still a great game though! That free expansion is out next week I think.

i did just figure out that doubling up on shields in the first or second zone makes everything pretty trivial early, so you don't have to waste money on repairs. I think I'll up them even more soon and see if i can just bank everything have a fully loaded ship.

Wish I could sell off my own crew members, too many humans and rock guys right now.

Yeah, I still need to play Jabee. Available most all of today

Top Bottom