• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

BigAT

I blame work! I usually don't even work Fridays!

Dante_hicks.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Before I go to B/S/T any madden bros want to buy infamous from me? I still have the extra content dlc unused. I just can't get into it and if I sell it I'll likely buy 3 versions of MLB instead.

Nightz

I think I've seen more rain in Oregon/Washington the past 2 days than I've seen in San Diego for the past year. AND people don't act like dummies when driving in the rain. It's amazing!

Rorschach

I think I've seen more rain in Oregon/Washington the past 2 days than I've seen in San Diego for the past year. AND people don't act like dummies when driving in the rain. It's amazing!

San Diego is even worse than LA about driving in the rain. Holy crap!

I think I need a redemption game after my last game last night

I've never been beaten so badly ;_;

It says on the site you stomped the Jets...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Whoever I play after the advance: tonight or tomorrow morning would work best. I'm gonna let a friend borrow my ps4 for the weekend so I probably wouldn't be able to play after than until Sunday night at the earliest

Rorschach

Comeback mechanic on this fucking AI is the worst of all time. I was winning, so it blocks a FG, extra point, makes me fumble a kneeldown (and recovers), simultaneous possession int... shit is fucking crazy.

CB3

I doubt she'd sim my game against a non existant DM, injuring 4 of my players and ruining my perfect season.

Rorschach

First really bad pudge game. :( It was rough early, though. My team decided to trilane top and got destroyed by a Phoenix. And Silencer bot went about what you'd expect.

CB3

First really bad pudge game. :( It was rough early, though. My team decided to trilane top and got destroyed by a Phoenix. And Silencer bot went about what you'd expect.

I was watching. That was an interesting game from everyone on your team

CB3

Mcneily, im gonna assume you're passed out in a bathroom somewhere at the moment but ill give it a shot. Are you around to play?

Rorschach

I was watching. That was an interesting game from everyone on your team

Don't know if you saw it, but we finally had an opportunity to change momentum and two of them (including out only real carry) decided to dive past the tier 2 instead of finishing the fight... chasing after a rubick. Shaman trapped himself in wards as usual or he would have chased too.

Week 16

Next vance: Monday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Chiefs @ Dolphins
Falcons @ Bucs
Colts @ Bills
Cowboys @ Vikings
Jags @ Texans
Bengals @ Ravens
Eagles @ Redskins
Saints @ Lions
Steelers @ 49ers
Chargers @ Broncos
Bears @ Raiders
Titans @ Panthers
Giants @ Cards
Rams @ Browns
Packers @ Seahawks
Pats @ Jets

Sokantish

I wouldn't have taken that TD... I'm afraid of my defense though

I thought ph33nix was going to give that game away, that two TD lead you had went away REAL fast

Rorschach

What was shady shit that I was doing?

Standing up the lineman, pulling him back, then rushing him in. Probably didn't know it's exploitative, but it messes with the AI. Especially when there's 4 down lineman. I didn't watch the whole game. Just the last 2 minutes.

markmhc

Neo Member
Standing up the lineman, pulling him back, then rushing him in. Probably didn't know it's exploitative, but it messes with the AI. Especially when there's 4 down lineman. I didn't watch the whole game. Just the last 2 minutes.

I was going to play zone but decided to rush the quarterback at the last second.. Was trying to confuse him to force turnover. I didn't think it was shady.

Sokantish

I'll tell you what's really shady, that post by FMT with the matchups. How am I even suppose to know who I'm facing? Who were the players of the week?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Huh, I thought somebody was playing as the Vikings.. Ah well CPU it is. I'll play my game tonight or tomorrow.

Top Bottom