• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Couple of people on OS already have The Show for PS3 and put up some videos 'quick counts' look pretty awesome to me and will be a great way to switch things up.

Sokantish

FMT my entire experience with the Simpsons are a couple of episodes, one or two halloween specials, The Simpsons arcade game, and Krusty's Super funhouse!

FMT my entire experience with the Simpsons are a couple of episodes, one or two halloween specials, The Simpsons arcade game, and Krusty's Super funhouse!

and so we enter end game

in other news, i bought all my stuff for my new PC build and it all came in EXCEPT the processor and my ssd drive. makes me sad because i'm off today and wanted to do it today! fuck things that ship from new york!

also i now feel like buying a new keyboard and mouse. what are your recommendations neogaf?

brentech

Just got my mechanical delivered today. Got the Logitech G710+, which is cherry mx browns, with dampeners. Still getting used to the difference in size it takes up on my desk, but otherwise like it.

I've had my mouse since I built this PC last march. The CoolerMaster CM Storm Spawn. Love it.

Just got my mechanical delivered today. Got the Logitech G710+, which is cherry mx browns, with dampeners. Still getting used to the difference in size it takes up on my desk, but otherwise like it.

I've had my mouse since I built this PC last march. The CoolerMaster CM Storm Spawn. Love it.

$130 for a keyboard!? i was looking to spend like.... $50 on a keyboard

also with the mouse, what good is a higher DPI? cause that mouse you referenced has one thats 3500 and one thats 2000 and the price difference is almost $20

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You're dodging me in NBA live, FMT. You cant call it a bad game because you havent played it!

Mrbob

Couple of people on OS already have The Show for PS3 and put up some videos 'quick counts' look pretty awesome to me and will be a great way to switch things up.

So the quick count feature is good? Was a little worried about it.

Can't decide if I should wait until May or grab a PS3 or Vita copy next week. If Sony announced an upgrade plan for PS3 to PS4 Show I'd buy it on PS3.

brentech

also with the mouse, what good is a higher DPI? cause that mouse you referenced has one thats 3500 and one thats 2000 and the price difference is almost $20

i switched from a logitech k750, which is a wireless, but solar powered keyboard. actually loved it for it's simplicity, but just needed a little more out of a keyboard now and wanted to give mechanical a try.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004MF11MU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

it's basic but has a nice feel. there's a crapload of decent keyboards out there. not sure exactly what needs you want to fill though.

brentech

Just got a Playstation NOW beta invite:

You are invited to participate in the PlayStation™Now Private Beta!

Congratulations, you have been selected to become one of the first gamers to participate in the PlayStation™Now Private Beta!

PlayStation Now is an exciting new game streaming service featuring instant access to a library of popular PlayStation®3 titles with no downloads or trips to the store required.

With this invitation, you will receive exclusive access to test PlayStation's game streaming service before its full launch and the opportunity to provide your regular feedback to the PlayStation Now team.

To confirm your acceptance of this invitation, please click the link below to accept the Beta license agreement and watch your email in the coming days for your Beta voucher and instructions on how to redeem it.

For the best experience, we recommend:
connecting your PS3™ System to the Internet via wired (Ethernet) connection
a 5Mbps or higher speed broadband connection

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Man fuck you guys. That's not fair.

FMT can't even spell sony right and he gets in?

Sony pls

I THINK me and Deftech are playing tonight but I haven't gotten a PM from him about tonight. Last night ended up not working out

BigAT

tmntvzkif.gif

The opposite emotion of this.

Smokey

Hey maybe you and I should play, it'd probably be a pretty even match compared to us going against them!

hey...this sounds like a plan

cheap motherfucker. your keyboard is one of the most used peripherals on a pc. you should invest in a good one.

Top Bottom