• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

play me in 2k

i'll tell you what. i will rent 2k from gamefly and play you in a 7 game series. if you sweep me, i will never ask you to play KI again or reference it towards you again. BUT! if i win even one game, then you have to play me in KI and it will be broadcast! those are the terms, don't fear the reaper!

Smokey

i'll tell you what. i will rent 2k from gamefly and play you in a 7 game series. if you sweep me, i will never ask you to play KI again or reference it towards you again. BUT! if i win even one game, then you have to play me in KI and it will be broadcast! those are the terms, don't fear the reaper!

Lol you might as well not waste the time waiting for the game to get to you.

I'm gonna let you think over that offer again

Smokey

Fmt wasn't thinking straight with those 2k terms so I'm offering him an out!

My chances of beating him in KI are far greater than his chances of beating me in 2k

Rorschach

FMT will get swept easily. We'll never get to see that broadcast that was promised. This is DCX reaction video all over again. Madden GAF never lives up to the hype!

Smokey

and no pussying out after i take game 1 and saying "uhhh i can't play right now" as soon as i beat you in one of the games you have to play me in KI within 24 hours!

remember some dumb shit you did against wellie and you ended up losing? got greedy?

well you dun goofed and got greedy son and im takin all dem cookies

remember some dumb shit you did against wellie and you ended up losing? got greedy?

well you dun goofed and got greedy son and im takin all dem cookies

you just be ready to play KI because i'm taking a game i guarantee it. i added the game to gamefly but it says medium availability.... so it might not be until next week!

LiveWire

settle down youngin

so if he gets swept you'll send me $20?

this is pretty easy money. im pretty sure you're trolling

Actually I was hoping to get some counter-bets and drive up the stakes. Of course I'm trolling. But it's worth the chance at losing to see you humiliated (first in your own game and then in ours). :p

Also I believe in FMT's ability to actually follow through and learn to play a game that he said he would....y'know, like you said you would do with KI.

Somnia

Man I played some solo matches of KI and I am so bad. Need to go through the training dojo lol

I haven't played a real fighter in ages.

Sokantish

my controller is messed up, my triggers aren't working :( That's why I paused it, but then I found out I can't even turn the controller off to use my other one because it thinks the triggers are held down

Sokantish

You don't know how annoying it is BigAT, turbo is always on, QB is constantly in scramble mode. It's driving me crazy. I can't even flip plays!

GG Rinse, I got some pretty lucky ints!

maybe one day smokey will actually give his opponent a time instead of selfishly giving himself a six hour window to show up whenever he pleases

Top Bottom