• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

How about you eat a Sunday morning fresh dick
bitch please

you know it to be true

also it is 1:41 pretty sure that is not what we call morning in MAH COUNTRY

also I never trust a bob source. or bob

this is the first year in a long time your delusional ass hasn't shown up to tell me the bulls are taking down the Heat

We should have a coachathon later where I get coached on carrying and FMT gets coached on supporting

It'll be like the 2007-2008 Miami Heat where Ricky Davis was the alpha dog and Kasib Powell was 2nd in charge

Rorschach

but then if i don't follow my creeps i can't get any XP because they would be so far away that i wouldn't register any XP for those kills.

i'll play tonight if i can, going to keep practicing against these loser bots!

You go to the other lanes or into the jungle and fight the neutral creeps. If you wanted to take that second tower, you would have to either have your team with you or know that their team is occupied elsewhere. If they're not on your mini map, it's not safe to go in.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We should have a coachathon later where I get coached on carrying and FMT gets coached on supporting

It'll be like the 2007-2008 Miami Heat where Ricky Davis was the alpha dog and Kasib Powell was 2nd in charge

You haven't learned support yet.

FMT: have you gone through the in-game tutorial? It can be a little boring, but it teaches some of the basics.

yeah i did. i understand how the game works but it just seems like i get fucked up all the time. although i just had a game against bots where i was warlock and got a double kill with his superpower golem. then right after that some elf girl came out and basically 2 shot killed me. that seems to happen to me a lot! some other character rushes in and im dead in 2 shots

Create lobby, have whoever else join, then "fill empty slots with bots" and start.

Oh thank god this exists. Thanks!

Me FMT and Smokes aren't going to have to ruin other peoples days now

yeah i did. i understand how the game works but it just seems like i get fucked up all the time. although i just had a game against bots where i was warlock and got a double kill with his superpower golem. then right after that some elf girl came out and basically 2 shot killed me. that seems to happen to me a lot! some other character rushes in and im dead in 2 shots

This kept happening to me last night and I couldn't figure out why. I forgot the character but I'll get it later

guys don't forget...

THE LEAGUE VANCES TOMORROW @ 9 PM PST

there are still a few games left to be played, some with playoff implications so get your affairs in order!

BigAT

Oh thank god this exists. Thanks!

Me FMT and Smokes aren't going to have to ruin other peoples days now

Maybe I'll sit down and watch the three of you play some Dota.

martydrinkingj2jdf.gif

do you own a wiiU at? that'll probably be the next time i turn the system on. actually no, mario kart comes out before that. wiiU is still better than xbone in almost every way. how sad that wiiU's UI is much better than xbone

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
do you own a wiiU at? that'll probably be the next time i turn the system on. actually no, mario kart comes out before that. wiiU is still better than xbone in almost every way. how sad that wiiU's UI is much better than xbone

Which is funny because the Wii U UI isnt even good. Its just Xbox One is that bad

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Romo just had the game of his life against the CPU, I have no shame.

Miles and Bryant both injured. The only offensive stars left on my team are Romo and Whitten. Ready for this year to be ovah.

Top Bottom