• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Ferny

crow aint got what it takes to survive in this division so he sticks to what he can win at: dota!

friday-damn-gif.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wait.. Somebody is playing as Vikings. Who is it?

oneeyedjacks2 is the psn name anybody know who that is?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Sickboy.

Once your QB went down for 2 quarters there wasn't much you could do with your punter throwing. :/ I couldn't even see personnel groupings, it just kept saying "Punt". That's why I had to call that initial timeout in the first half, I thought you were punting on third down.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG Sickboy.

Once your QB went down for 2 quarters there wasn't much you could do with your punter throwing. :/ I couldn't even see personnel groupings, it just kept saying "Punt". That's why I had to call that initial timeout in the first half, I thought you were punting on third down.

That's nuts. I guess he didn't have a backup qb but I'd figure once the punter was moved to the QB position the game would register that. Silly madden.

SickBoy

GG Sickboy.

If it makes you feel any better, he also couldn't call audibles.

I'd have a backup but team finances just hit the black for the first time since the draft.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I don't know who FMT plays next week but the NFC is still wide open if he loses and the seahawks win 2. The Giants/Eagles have a shot at #1 seed and/or being out of the playoffs depending on tie breakers, maybe the Panthers are in the same boat..

I don't know who FMT plays next week but the NFC is still wide open if he loses and the seahawks win 2. The Giants/Eagles have a shot at #1 seed and/or being out of the playoffs depending on tie breakers, maybe the Panthers are in the same boat..

i play the cards. i have already won the NFC west by way of sweeping the seachickens and having a better division record. the worst seed i can get is the 2 seed. see you in san fran brah!

JABEE

I keep getting CE-34878-0 error whenever I try to play rinse.

I tried deleting save files and deleting and reinstalling madden, but nothing works.

May need to just autopilot. Anyone else have this problem?

Top Bottom