• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB when do you want to end my playoff hopes? Not around today but I should be tomorrow.

It's fucking crazy how we always play the tightest of fucking tight games but you always come out ahead. I think DM owned me the same way for like 6 Madden versions, 04-09. Hopefully the tide turns in the next one.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Tomorrow night might work. May have to be Wednesday though. I let a friend borrow my ps4 for a few days.

BigAT

It's nice that the new Dynasty Warriors game has a concise on-screen summary on what the experience of playing the Dynasty Warriors series is like for those that are unfamiliar with the games.

Vcazpeo.jpg

brentech

I finally removed my bike from the trainer in my office today. Man, that opens up a lot of space in here, lol. It's been a while.

My wife is anxious to go on a short ride in a little bit. I'm not one of those people that see's sunlight and any sign of warmth and thinks I have to be outside, but I do miss my long rides.
Winter feels like it lasted 8 months.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We need to play dota tonight. Or im gonna spend way too much time reading that fucking Megaman lore thread.

My wife is anxious to go on a short ride in a little bit. I'm not one of those people that see's sunlight and any sign of warmth and thinks I have to be outside, but I do miss my long rides.
Winter feels like it lasted 8 months.

I usually don't feel that, but the moment I step outside and realize what I'm missing on I suddenly only want to be outside

FUN FACTS!
- The Raiders defense has yet to recover a fumble.
-The Giants are 6/6 on 4th down.
-The Steelers are 4/16 on 4th down.
-The Seahawks have 0 penalties this season.
-The Bears have 55 penalties this season.
-The Chiefs have the fewest giveaways this season, 11.
-The Chiefs and the Rams have the most takeaways, 40.
-Kyle Orton has -3 passing yards this season.
-Adrian Peterson has 420 yards after the first hit.
-DeMarco Murray has had a 99 yard TD run.
-Jamaal Charles is averaging 16.8 YAC with his 69 receptions.
-Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie leads the lague in INTs and deflections.
-Bola Onyegbule and Dashon Goldson lead the league in catches allowed with 31. They both play for the Buccaneers.
-There are 7 players with over 65,000 fumble return yards.
-Dillon Cobbs is the only player to block a kick.

Week 17

Next vance date: Thursday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Bills (Rinse) @ Cowboys (Rob)
Seahawks (az) @ Steelers (CPU)
Lions (pistol) @ Packers (CPU)
Colts (Jabee) @ Falcons (DCX)
Ravens (SwaunyJones) @ Rams (Crow/CPU)
Chargers (CPU) @ Patriots (Oatmeal) - ITS YOUR FIRST CPU GAME!
Saints (Arkaium) @ Panthers (Rors)
Texans (Smokey) @ Bucs (CPU)
Browns (Brent) @ Bengals (Splat)
Vikings (Cola) @ Broncos (Drizzler)
Chiefs (Mark) @ Raiders (Soka) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
49ers @ Cards
Dolphins @ Jets
Jags (Soka) @ Titans (Kingbrave)
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Bears (Bob)
Giants @ Eagles

NFC OPTOW: Lesean Mccoy (Eagles) - 24 car, 247 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: Daryl Washington (Cards) - 8 tackles, 2 int

AFC OPOTW: Will Markar (Bengals) - 24/37, 459 yards, 5 td, 2 int
AFC DPOTW: Danny Trevathan (Broncos) - 5 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 FF

Playoff Scenarios (as they are supposed to be, I have no idea what EA will do with tie breakers):

AFC -
Bengals - clinch #1 seed with win or jags loss
Jags - clinch #2 seed with win. clinch #1 seed with win & loss by bengals
Chiefs - with a win they are guaranteed no worse than #3 seed. with a win and jags loss they could potentially get #2 seed, not sure what the next tie breaker is.
Dolphins - clinched a playoff spot. will clinch division with a win.
Bills - clinch wild card spot with a victory. clinch division title with a win + dolphins loss.
Raiders - clinch wild card spot with a victory. can still get in with a loss but would need the browns, chargers and broncos to lose for that to be guaranteed
Browns - clinch wild card spot with victory + raiders loss
Broncos - clinch wild card spot with victory + raiders loss + browns loss + chargers loss

NFC -
49ers - clinch #1 seed with a win. can also clinch #1 seed with a loss and losses by the eagles, giants and panthers
Eagles - i believe they clinch a #2 seed with a win but i'm not sure what the next tie breaker is with the panthers. a loss + giants win would put them at the #5 seed.
Giants - can win the division with a win and eagles loss. they would also potentially secure the #2 seed if this happend
Panthers - clinch the division with a win. could also clinch division with loss and falcons loss. will secure #2 seed with a win and eagles + giants losses.
Seahawks - clinch playoff spot with a victory. can also clinch with a loss + falcons loss
Bears - clinched the NFC north and the #4 seed. a win or loss does not affect the bears seeding.
Falcons - clinch a playoff spot (potentially) with a win + seahawks loss or eagles loss or giants loss or panthers loss (division)

AFC
1. Bengals (12-3) North
2. Jaguars (12-3) South

3. Chiefs (11-4) West
4. Dolphins (10-5) East
5. Bills (9-6) East
6. Raiders (9-6) West
Browns (8-7) North
Chargers (8-7) West
Broncos (8-7) West

NFC
1. 49ers (12-3) West
2. Eagles (11-4) East

3. Panthers (11-4) South
4. Bears (9-6) North
5. Giants (11-4) East
6. Seahawks (11-4) West
Falcons (10-5) South

Tiebreakers for seeded teams are applied.

I just almost lost to the CPU. Had to 2 minute drill my way to a 4 point win. Fumbles n stuff, AP went beast mode. Chris Harris Jr with a huge pick 6, his 3rd this season. Von Miller gets 2 more and finishes the season with 17 sacks.

Also, FMT is wrong. Raiders get in over me? If 2and 3 of same division is tied with others yiu drop the 3 seed first. I need Bills Browns and Chargers to lose with the Raiders winning? I might be eliminated actually. Only 5 AFC wins. I went undefeated against the NFC North, closest game w as against the CPU Vikings.

rinse82

Pheeniks we might be headed for an afc east wildcard showdown.

Which is good because I don't want to face Mark and you don't want to face Soka, lol.

I just woke up from a dream where I was posting a liveblog during a game Oatmeal style except I was viciously angry in all of my posts

deja vu?

Top Bottom