• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

in looking at the league and who is probable to be back and who isn't i don't think we'll have enough for a 3rd season. still going to take a poll when the season is done but my expectation at this point is that there wont be a 3rd season :(

oatmeal

Banned
That should do it...another pick and they are on the 2 yard line...fuck. He just sprung from turn and running to grab that.

Stupid.

28-7

BigAT

do you own a wiiU at? that'll probably be the next time i turn the system on. actually no, mario kart comes out before that. wiiU is still better than xbone in almost every way. how sad that wiiU's UI is much better than xbone

No, but I'll probably buy one around the time when Smash comes out. How is the online infrastructure compared to the Wii? That's if you've even had any games to test it out in. It was so frustrating to have Brawl's online be completely worthless.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No, but I'll probably buy one around the time when Smash comes out. How is the online infrastructure compared to the Wii? That's if you've even had any games to test it out in. It was so frustrating to have Brawl's online be completely worthless.

I rented Black Ops 2 on it just to try it out and it worked fine.

How nintendo may implement online in their games is a different story. But im thinking/hoping its an area that Namco-Bandai might be working on.

i'm trying to think if i've played any games online multiplayer on wiiU and i can't say that i have so who knows. hopefully performance is ok and nintendo gives us some options for online play! i think we'll probably know a bit more when mario kart 8 hits

oatmeal

Banned
WTF...anotehr fucking mother fucking pick

But a glitch happened and he had an easy pick 6...and lateraled it back 20 yards. wtf is going on

That should have been game...now it's just...i need to get it back.

oatmeal

Banned
Can't make anything happen on 1st or 2nd down...converts every 3rd.

Insane.

Ughhh...this 1/2 3rd down conversion is killing the clock. Fuck. That last pick was fucking horse shit. If I can stop him on third here (doubtful), i'll have it with less than 4 left to score twice. :/

Third and long again...huge 40 yard bomb. Yup.

oatmeal

Banned
Terrible game all over. How is Deftech 3-12 or whatever? He just slaughtered me on every side.

8/10 on 3rd down conversions.

5-5 on Red Zone TD's.

TOP was 23:50 for him and 4:10 for me (jesus). that's the product of him not able to do anything 1st or 2nd, with the clock draining and then getting almost every 3rd and crushing the clock.

My God.

GG Oatmeal. I'm 4-9 or whatever because I'm usually Captain Interception™.

As for the Wilson pick that should have been a TD, unless it buffered a trigger input I most certainly did not hit both triggers at the same time.

The more I play this game, the more I remember how much I loathe what Madden has become.

oatmeal

Banned

As for the Wilson pick that should have been a TD, unless it buffered a trigger input I most certainly did not hit both triggers at the same time.

The more I play this game, the more I remember how much I loathe what Madden has become.

Well I'm glad you did it, I'll pretend you were being nice and not running up the score. :/

Will you be able to play our season finale tomorrow night?

I talked to him Saturday he said he was heading to Milwaukee. I think he is at miller park for opening day so you probably won't hear from him.

He sent me a message Saturday on Steam about playing before white boy basketball but I was at a cookout since I live in a part of the country where it's springtime now. I haven't seen him on Steam since.

Top Bottom