• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT, there is another challenger entering the arena! Just picked up an X1 with about $300 in Best Buy bux. The Titanfall videos did me in.

that still means you spent $200+ in your own money. Shame!

Titanfall is a far more valid reason than KI, though.

Ferny

I was hoping we would do a group channel for the draft. But I guess it's not meant to be.

Dude, you have a PC. What the shit?

I also have a bunch of close friends who have an X1 and are getting the game so it's mostly to play with them on there. Who knows if you guys will even play it more than a week and not go back to 24/7 Dota.

CB3

Right or wrong, ive become extremely conditioned to playing first person shooters on consoles with a controller. I think the last first person shooter i played a ton of on the PC was Battlefield 1942.

CB3

Fixed that for you.

LypOv2K.gif

Ferny

Right or wrong, ive become extremely conditioned to playing first person shooters on consoles with a controller. I think the last first person shooter i played a ton of on the PC was Battlefield 1942.
I am the exact same way. I don't do shooters on PC really because I don't do the whole keyboard and mouse thing and if you play with a controller on a PC, you're pretty much screwed.

Fixed that for you.

If it means they're addicted to Titanfall as much as they are weed, I'm cool with that.

BigAT

No "right or", just wrong.

gotta back my boy CB on this one! i don't care bout no PC FPS! give me console FPS or give me death!

p.s.

i won't be around tomorrow night. i'm sure you all heard but Failure is reuniting and playing tomorrow night in LA. i'm about to lose control and i think i like it!

holy fuck XBL on xbone is a piece of dog shit. trying to get some KI in with livewire before the draft and this is just a fucking joke. suck my wang MS!

BigAT

Feel good about how I did tonight. I beat my first 3 opponents, then ended up losing to the 29th ranked player in North America. Bring it on GAF tourney.

people i see as logged in:

cards
titans
panthers
bears
colts
jets
chiefs
saints
chargers
pats
bills
broncs
falcons
giants
bengals
seahawks
dolphins
packers
raiders
eagles
49ers

Do you people really need the full time for your first pick? I feel like you should have a good idea who you're going to take. Especially you guys in the top 10.

Also, I like how Crow is playing Dust instead of doing the draft.

Top Bottom