• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
Sweet. Dinner moved to today. I'm open for tomorrow.

So how does the draft work? Do I just...go into the CCM mode on the game and wait until everyone is on?

How does the system work?

I'm so excited.

So how does the draft work? Do I just...go into the CCM mode on the game and wait until everyone is on?

I'm so excited.
Draft starts and people arent logged on get the cpu to draft for em. Btw, what time is the draft?

Rorschach

I'm so excited.

Go into the game. You don't have to wait for everyone; just for the commish to begin the draft. You sit in the draft board until that time. You then get a set amount of time for each pick. I think it's 60 by default. There's a bar at the top that shows who has next, and subsequent picks. I think it goes up to 4 picks forward and the last two or three. There's a ticker at the bottom that recaps all the picks taken.

Mrbob

Oh shit

Hawken is coming to steam! I got an early steam key to use today for being an existing player. It was pretty good when I played it some months ago even though I'm not the biggest fan of f2p games.

Looking forward to trying it out. Also, TitanFall beta sign up is at 8PM central tonight.

i'm sending out the following PM to guys who i haven't seen post much in the thread but i'll also post it:

Madden draft is tomorrow (2/12) @ 7 pm pst. Immediately after the draft is over, I will be advancing to week 1 of the pre-season. You will then have 2 days to get your roster down to 53 players. We are not officially playing pre-season. I am simming pre-season. The reason you will need to get down to 53 players is because the CPU will cut players you may want to keep if it seems more than 53 players on your roster after I sim the pre-season.

Season 2 regular season officially starts Friday, 2/14 @ 5 pm pst. Again I implore you to shape your own roster as free agency will be open season for anyone to sign players they see in free agency once the league advances.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues!

no that was my point. why the hell do we need 2 days to do this

for you and i it seems ridiculous, as we will have cut our players immediately. the problem is not everyone does it immediately or can do it immediately. 2 days gives everyone more than enough time to do it and if they do not then it is their own fault!

for you and i it seems ridiculous, as we will have cut our players immediately. the problem is not everyone does it immediately or can do it immediately. 2 days gives everyone more than enough time to do it and if they do not then it is their own fault!

Well if we have someone that is out of town for the draft but gets back Friday I'd understand but with the draft Wednesday and all of Thursday to do this, I'm not sure why it can't be done during that time span.

But hey, if someone has the intention of draft Wednesday then waiting till Friday to cut a few 60 rated players then they can go ahead and prove me wrong!

Is it me or is the US not a selectable country? I only see the minor outlying islands.

Edit: Nevermind, it showed up when I typed it in.

I had that problem too, apparently they first list the most common countries I'm guessing, then it goes back to Alphabetical order for the countries that apparently have 5 PC gamers total

i'm going to advance to the draft portion of the offseason now. you should still be able to do the rest of your scouting but i want to make sure there are no issues with back to back vances leading up to the draft. i believe that was an old issue with madden but i want to make sure the 7 pm pst time goes down without a hitch tomorrow

alright the draft is set to run tomorrow. doesn't seem that you can scout anymore though :( sorry if you bro's were looking to do more scouting.... you've had like 5 days to do it!

also if you want to know your roster counter you can go into trade center and it will tell you your current roster size. make sure you have 53 and no less come the start of the regular season.... just like a real NFL team!

Great

Just fucking fantastic

I haven't done any scouting

You choose to advance the most irrelevant part of the off season WHY???

Great

Just fucking fantastic

sorry bruvuh! honestly thought scouting was still available in the draft portion since we tested it in a dummy league but i guess i got mixed up :/

Splat

Great

Just fucking fantastic

2 days to cut players too much, 5 days to scout way too little.

What would a season be without premature FMT advances anyways? Already been 2 this offseason!

Mrbob

Gamestop is literally begging people now to unload their XB1 stock.

12470912215_f2a65815cf_o.png

Layaway is one of the most unreliable aspects of retail. Surprised Gamestop is attempting this. Stores hate getting paid in tiny chunks. I think Gamestop are counting on people not paying off their layaway alongside not asking for a refund.

Kingbrave

Gamestop is literally begging people now to unload their XB1 stock.

12470912215_f2a65815cf_o.png

Layaway is one of the most unreliable aspects of retail. Surprised Gamestop is attempting this. Stores hate getting paid in tiny chunks. I think Gamestop are counting on people not paying off their layaway alongside not asking for a refund.

They'll get interest from depositing the payments into their account also. That and should lead to more games sold.

DCX

DCX
The day is finally upon us! Draft day!! Sorry Phee about your scouting woes, if Bluemax was still in the league I'm sure he would have a hookup for you!

DCX

SonnyBoy

I just informed FMT that I'll use the Ravens. Just a few questions and let me preface this by saying this is my 1st online league...

- There must be a reason why the Ravens weren't selected, lol... What have I gotten myself into?

- The draft is tonight, I anticipate being present. Am I completely screwed? Obviously I haven't done any scouting.

TheCrow

Paging all Dota Broskis! Next JoinDota League game is on Sunday at 3:30 est.

I'm not going to be around this weekend. At least not around that time.

Smokey

BF4 games were fun tonight!

Maybe Respawn will include this amazing new party feature so we can move from game to game together .

lul

It was great how my presence allowed you to have the best BF game of your career. Your words not mine!

Somnia shouldve stuck around for one more.. I understand though.. That server was kinda trash with its issues.

Somnia

lul

It was great how my presence allowed you to have the best BF game of your career. Your words not mine!

Somnia shouldve stuck around for one more.. I understand though.. That server was kinda trash with its issues.

I would have had my game not crashed loading the new map, didn't want to bother with that server again though lol

DCX

DCX
I just informed FMT that I'll use the Ravens. Just a few questions and let me preface this by saying this is my 1st online league...

- There must be a reason why the Ravens weren't selected, lol... What have I gotten myself into?

- The draft is tonight, I anticipate being present. Am I completely screwed? Obviously I haven't done any scouting.
well..its hard to know what attributes are important to you and how you play without scouting. That highly ranked wr seems like a no brained in the first round but may have 82 speed and the secons or third ranked we may be a blazing 98.

For the most part it should be ok rounds 1-3. 4-7 is a crap shoot unless you scouted.

DCX

Smokey

I would have had my game not crashed loading the new map, didn't want to bother with that server again though lol

I thought it crashed too and Bob and I we're talking how shitty the server was. Let it sit on that black screen and eventually it loaded the next map.

I'm officially in the 120hz camp though. It makes a big difference. Almost feels like cheating in BF. I went back to my 2560x1600 monitor cuz 1080p is low tier. The struggle is real.

ASUS 1440p Gsync monitor can't come soon enough

Top Bottom