• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

TheCrow

Do you people really need the full time for your first pick? I feel like you should have a good idea who you're going to take. Especially you guys in the top 10.

Also, I like how Crow is playing Dust instead of doing the draft.

I kinda fell asleep after eating pizza. CPU got my qb and some great players so it turned out just fine. DT has 85 speed and 92 strength and got a mlb with 90 speed. CPU draft is the best.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I don't have a pick again until round 6?
hcDO64U.gif

dammit i didn't scout a lot of these guys because i thought they'd be gone! took a blind pick at the end of the 5th with a 3rd round "talent" guy. we'll see!

brentech

Anyone able to tell me what my best CPU picks were!? Hopefully I'll be able to see tomorrow. And hopefully the CPU actually signs them.

Good draft bro's!

I have advanced to pre-season. Please get your team down to 53 players by Friday as that is the latest I will be vancing the league.

IF EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE IS AT OR UNDER 53 PLAYERS I WILL ADVANCE TO THE REGULAR SEASON IMMEDIATELY

FREE AGENCY IS OPEN

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Is there a quick way to see how many players I have? Trying to trim down to 53

SickBoy

This ownership stuff is bunk. $17.1M in the hole after paying rookie bonuses. Desperately in need of some depth, but I question where I'll be on the revenue side of things -- even at the close of preseason -- as the least popular team in the league coming off a 2-14 season.

Is there a quick way to see how many players I have? Trying to trim down to 53

yes, you can go to "improve team" then it will tell you your roster size in the trade menu

p.s.

i'm going to advance to the last week of pre-season to see if we can get this salary issue fixed and money to the teams

rinse82

advance a couple weeks lol

wait like 20 seconds between advances I want to move to Toronto in case there's another season

its in the last week of the pre-season. hopefully there is enough cash that came in to be able to resign or whatever. if it still doesn't let you i'm going to have to look into it.

also, if you want to upgrade your stadium you can still do it

Top Bottom