• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

And FMT falls in Game 1 129-80

Isaiah Canaan is a 2k god

FMT I'm sorry my fans had to witness your destruction, but it had to be done.

16/39 3's we make it rain cuh

how i do worse!

wtf setting are you using to NOT have your guys rotate at all? this game has the most retarded rotations on defense i've ever seen. i play man defense and my guys all just move to the middle leaving people WIDE open. why the fuck would a player do this? ball coming up the court, leave your man open and sit at the free throw line waiting for.... what?

there has to be a setting i'm not using that is causing this. i had a shitty game on offense but i just have to laugh about the reaction of my players on defense and how they cover/rotate

Smokey

how i do worse!

wtf setting are you using to NOT have your guys rotate at all? this game has the most retarded rotations on defense i've ever seen. i play man defense and my guys all just move to the middle leaving people WIDE open. why the fuck would a player do this? ball coming up the court, leave your man open and sit at the free throw line waiting for.... what?

there has to be a setting i'm not using that is causing this. i had a shitty game on offense but i just have to laugh about the reaction of my players on defense and how they cover/rotate

1. I saw you changed your Points of Emphasis in the beginning. That has an effect. I'm assuming you didn't change it during the game. Whatever you choose in POE the CPU will do that. My POE on defense was limit perimeter shots...so that's what my guys did..stayed at home on shooters which the Warriors have a ton of.

2. You fell into the Step Curry trap. He's a beast and is the PG so dudes shoot with him all the time. You shot 44 times with him. Was predictable every time you came down.

3. You need to use your TOs. You got hit with a deadly 2k Run and didn't do shit to get out of it.

I shouldn't be telling you these things! But I am a good person

1. I saw you changed your Points of Emphasis in the beginning. That has an effect. I'm assuming you didn't change it during the game. Whatever you choose in POE the CPU will do that. My POE on defense was limit perimeter shots...so that's what my guys did..stayed at home on shooters which the Warriors have a ton of.

2. You fell into the Step Curry trap. He's a beast and is the PG so dudes shoot with him all the time. You shot 44 times with him. Was predictable every time you came down.

3. You need to use your TOs. You got hit with a deadly 2k Run and didn't do shit to get out of it.

I shouldn't be telling you these things! But I am a good person

dang i don't remember what i picked for point of emphasis on defense. but why would my guys just leave their guys? i mean who would ever pick that point of emphasis if that is the result?

and i know i played like trash in the 2nd half with my shots, i was already out of the game. i didn't use any set plays the entire 2nd half but next game i will be ready and assuming my players dont act like retards and leave their guys wide open then maybe i can make it competitive. then if its close late you will get nervous and lose!

Smokey

dang i don't remember what i picked for point of emphasis on defense. but why would my guys just leave their guys? i mean who would ever pick that point of emphasis if that is the result?

and i know i played like trash in the 2nd half with my shots, i was already out of the game. i didn't use any set plays the entire 2nd half but next game i will be ready and assuming my players dont act like retards and leave their guys wide open then maybe i can make it competitive. then if its close late you will get nervous and lose!

Maybe you want to lock down the middle...I'm sure if I had Dwight that wouldn't of been a bad strategy. There's a lot of settings to choose from...just depends on what you want to do. I was willing to let stuff go in the paint. Didn't want to get lit up on the outside tho

Maybe you want to lock down the middle...I'm sure if I had Dwight that wouldn't of been a bad strategy. There's a lot of settings to choose from...just depends on what you want to do. I was willing to let stuff go in the paint. Didn't want to get lit up on the outside tho

well i couldn't buy a foul call. fucking home cookin!

Smokey

Welp CS GO was too much for my PC. Looks dead. Won't turn on even though I see motherboard lights. Pressing power button does nothing. Tried different outlets and everything.

Bros the season will be over tomorrow and I want to make a decision on a season 3 no later than Sunday, preferably sooner. So if you are in or out post here or pm me or whatever. I know we had a list going so we can add or subtract from that

LiveWire

Welp CS GO was too much for my PC. Looks dead. Won't turn on even though I see motherboard lights. Pressing power button does nothing. Tried different outlets and everything.

Guess you'll just have to play KI now

sorry man I know that feel

Smokey

Guess you'll just have to play KI now

sorry man I know that feel

Looks like it might be related to that fucking Sensei Raw mouse. That thing always gave me trouble. I wanted to try it for CS and so I turned off machine, plugged in new monitor, and the Sensei to a USB port. That's when these issues started.

Unplugged everything except for video cable and power cord and it came up. Plugged all the peripherals back in including my corsair mouse. No boot. Repeated process again and when it booted then I plugged everything back in and here I am now.

Now I'm afraid to turn the thing off how fun

Smokey

Switched to 120hz monitor, put head phones on, and that old CS feeling came back:

zPIHlzQ.jpg

Feels good man

Amazing how much of a difference a faster refresh makes

I have to go out of town tonight, will be gone till really late Saturday :( but that was good times yesterday

It feels weird to have woken up knowing I don't own anything weed related anymore. but it is also really liberating. man, the pull is strong cause I almost wanted to go dig my shit out of the trash but then i realized that's what crazy people do

also lol at that shithead last night taking credit for me doing well. I wanted to tank after that

and the cs community is still filled with pouters and whiners. me and smokey were down 3-1 yesterday but this dude on our side was like okay i quit im going down the middle everytime and then he would start relaying to the team where his teammates were...makes NO fucking sense in "competitive" that you can see what dead people type from both sides. i hope reporting in CS works

Smokey

We playing tonight? I had fun with that.
Especially now that we don't have to carry Smokey to victory.

I had to get cobwebs out bruh. The feel of a two piece headshot with a M4 is nice. .

And headphones make a huge difference as they always have. I'm not sure if dudes don't know what the walk key is, but the positional sound is great and it's easy to just drop on somebody.

That kid was going HAM on the mic though. Like his job was to play CS all day. He said he made Pheeniks better by bitching at him lmao. Was pretty funny but annoying as fuck. Great welcome back from CS community.

Smokey

Dem Titanfall patch notes

It's almost not worth it to be there day 1 anymore and instead wait for first title update before playing. That's what I'm doing with infamous Ss.

Mrbob

I'm not happy about hard point getting another nerf for defending. Whats the point of even offering the mode anymore if Respawn wants people to play it like Attrition.

rinse82

Here's the last list I could find in this thread:

McNei1y
Drizz
Soka
Soka
Rinse
Rors
Ez
Oats
FMT*
DCX
Phee
Brentech
Smokes
Azwethinkweizm
WhatRobEats
Mr. Bobby
Splat
Cola

Smokey

TIL in CS : GO if someone is losing or got owned you you say 'rekt'.

"Wow you just got rekt PH"

Or just say "rekt" after a bad match

So hip

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I played a quick round of casual this morning of GO. I dont think i ever really got into anything other than gungame in it. I didnt play great

I had a fleeting moment in the original CS where i was pretty decent. Same with the hot XBOX version back in the day.

86a.jpg

GOAT

Smokey

I played a quick round of casual this morning of GO. I dont think i ever really got into anything other than gungame in it. I didnt play great

I had a fleeting moment in the original CS where i was pretty decent. Same with the hot XBOX version back in the day.

86a.jpg

GOAT

Jump into competitive bruh when you get a chance

I think you play 10 games or something and then it assigns you a rank. Then the MM matches you up.

I didn't really the economy around GO is as deep as it is. There's tons of stuff to dig into.

It's also good to know there are still tons of AWP Gawds around

Hah, the Titans are polarizing. Some think they should be removed all together. Doesn't really bother me either way but I may prefer a version without titans at all. The parkour and vertical nature of the maps are nice. Sometimes the Titans get in the way.

I'd love to play the CTF mode without Titans.

I actually believe that the game would be more fun without titans and instead just people running around wall jumping.

I think the map design would be a lot better if they had just picked one game mode and stuck to it as the two modes of transportation require completely different map designs to work properly.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jump into competitive bruh when you get a chance

I think you play 10 games or something and then it assigns you a rank. Then the MM matches you up.

I didn't really the economy around GO is as deep as it is. There's tons of stuff to dig into.

It's also good to know there are still tons of AWP Gawds around

I did one game of ranked. I'm super bob tier at the moment but my team won and I got a few MVP's. Can you party up in the competitive mode?

Top Bottom