• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

LiveWire

FMT I'm watching the Caps shit the bed and lose what little chance of the playoffs they have, so after that shitshow is over I'll be free to play KI around 8.

GG, FMT. I think I would've had a better shot if you didn't get that one long TD run with the aid of some perfectly timed lag. I don't know why, but you're the only person I have lag issues with. I'm pretty sure you attempted to see how bad it would be if you tried to update KI during the game.

GG, FMT. I think I would've had a better shot if you didn't get that one long TD run with the aid of some perfectly timed lag. I don't know why, but you're the only person I have lag issues with. I'm pretty sure you attempted to see how bad it would be if you tried to update KI during the game.

gg brah. i wouldn't call the lag perfectly timed considering my 2nd TD drive was laggy and then i had to play D in lag. even steven!

but i honestly didn't have anything else running. i unplugged my ps3 and xbone so they wouldn't auto update and i have nothing else running. the game was running fine except for that bit in the 2nd quarter and i don't know what that was about

i shut down lynch except for 1 run and i figured if i did that i'd have a good chance to win. the taint was just a stupid throw but i thought lemichael was going to flatten his route towards the sideline but instead he kept going up! then wagner makes an incredible jump. VD didn't do much for me but boldin made some timely catches. boldin is slow but when people bump him he usually gets the best since his release rating is like a 99

i now await the chiefs or bengals!

btw i tested out my xbox 360 controller with cronus and it might be ok but its a real pain because my xbone is on a top shelf of my entertainment center and the cord goes down in front of the tv. lame

Mrbob

Don't forget about Bayonetta 2.

It will suck though if Bayonetta 2 is stuck on Wii U forever. Put the games on Steam.

Mrbob

I want Bayo 1 and 2 on Steam! Bayo 1 may happen, but I doubt Bayo 2 ever will. :(

Also, Bluepoint plz fix the PC version of TitanFall. They are technical wizards for what they did with the 360 version of the game. Now we know why MS kept the 360 version hidden. They shamed Respawn in terms of technical performance.

Mrbob

The core mechanic of TitanFall is great. Most of the maps are really good too. The lack of game modes and options kills the experience though. I feel like I'm playing a proof of concept alpha. Hopefully with TF2 Respawn will flesh out everything.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I want Bayo 1 and 2 on Steam! Bayo 1 may happen, but I doubt Bayo 2 ever will. :(

Also, Bluepoint plz fix the PC version of TitanFall. They are technical wizards for what they did with the 360 version of the game. Now we know why MS kept the 360 version hidden. They shamed Respawn in terms of technical performance.

360 best version. I told you all!

Smokey

I was trolled into buying Titanfall on PC.. Knew I shouldve stuck with my gut.

Truly MGAFs next gen Burnout Paradise

The core mechanic of TitanFall is great. Most of the maps are really good too. The lack of game modes and options kills the experience though. I feel like I'm playing a proof of concept alpha. Hopefully with TF2 Respawn will flesh out everything.

Is the core mechanic the part where I'm paying $60 for a mech game where I barely get to be in a mech?

Mrbob

Hah, the Titans are polarizing. Some think they should be removed all together. Doesn't really bother me either way but I may prefer a version without titans at all. The parkour and vertical nature of the maps are nice. Sometimes the Titans get in the way.

I'd love to play the CTF mode without Titans.

Hah, the Titans are polarizing. Some think they should be removed all together. Doesn't really bother me either way but I may prefer a version without titans at all. The parkour and vertical nature of the maps are nice. Sometimes the Titans get in the way.

I'd love to play the CTF mode without Titans.

I actually believe that the game would be more fun without titans and instead just people running around wall jumping.

Smokey

TLOU on PS4 is gonna be dope. GTA V next and I can officially pack up the PS3. 60fps get at me. Basement dwellers on gaming side actually arguing that 30fps would be better.

I don't get these people.

TLOU on PS4 is gonna be dope. GTA V next and I can officially pack up the PS3. 60fps get at me. Basement dwellers on gaming side actually arguing that 30fps would be better.

I just need 3D movie support on the PS4 and I can already retire it.

McNei1y

Yeah I think I'm going to double dip on TLOU for PS4. I was planning on playing that again so I might as well just buy it for the PS4.

Mrbob

What is the trade in value of Last of Us on PS3? Time to unload it. I didn't buy Left Behind on PS3 because there was too much smoke around a PS4 version. Now I get it included.

brentech

We played it for about a week. I'm pretty sure I haven't touched it since. I honestly should've known better.

i dont mind buying games i'm interested in, but knowing that it didn't look at all like something I'd really enjoy, I was able to pretty easily stay on the sidelines for that. That died off so fast

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The only person i trust to play a first person shooter beyond the first few days here is smokey. Everyone else is usually a week after launch or less.

Smokey

90% of that is because I'm a graphics whore and well.. It has nice graphics and actually pushes my system. And it's not a terrible shooter. Same reason I've played the shit out of Crysis 3 and still go back to it. I like pretty things.

If halo didn't suck id still be dumping people in that. I'd play counterstrike go if I re installed it.. Which I might do.

In other words EAD

90% of that is because I'm a graphics whore and we'll.. It has nice graphics and actually pushes my system.

If halo didn't suck id still be dumping people in that. I'd play counterstrike go if I re installed it.. Which I might do.

In other words EAD
I was about to say,I myself am rediscovering my love for counter strike lately. go get it back

Mrbob

If you guys have Amazon Prime check out season one of Orphan Black, it is free to watch. I never heard of the show before last week but I read some things about how amazing the first season is in anticipation of season 2. I wasn't really feeling the first episode but I've now watched three and it really picks up after episode one. Have to get through all 10 before season 2 starts on April 19. I have to see if I get BBC America now.

LiveWire

90% of that is because I'm a graphics whore and well.. It has nice graphics and actually pushes my system. And it's not a terrible shooter. Same reason I've played the shit out of Crysis 3 and still go back to it. I like pretty things.

In other words EAD

I don't see the words Quake or Unreal Tournament anywhere in your post. In other words, you don't play shooters. ;P

Top Bottom