• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Ferny

That game is fun. The only reason I haven't been playing it is because I'm gonna be playing it on the Xbox One seeing as how you chumps left me solo.

Smokey

I joined #teamPC because of your campaign. Not only is there little action in MGAF now you're getting it on the X1!!

Snake in the grass you are Ferny

Ferny

How many times have I invited you for you to tell me 'later' or some excuse? We have not even played once on PC.

Smokey

snake-in-the-grass-2-10.jpg

who else has global offensive? I feel like partying up as a five man team would be fun. the game is more fun when I pretend to value my life

Just had to play with people who kept spamming SWAG FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SWAG SWAG

Ferny

who else has global offensive? I feel like partying up as a five man team would be fun. the game is more fun when I pretend to value my life

Just had to play with people who kept spamming SWAG FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT SWAG SWAG

I do. Haven't put too much time into it, but I'd be down to play some.

Rorschach

6 wins away from .500 after being 30 wins down.

vnYaqoC.jpg

Also, everyone on my friends list is over 50% win ratio (except CB and Phee) after that abysmal 20-33% thing I had going. :(

Smokey

yooooo i am fucking dota tier bob in CS:GO

i've been conditioned to ADS and i'm getting wrecked in casual play

this cannot stand

it is time...to CS lab

one thing has stayed constant...people still don't know when to fucking walk

brentech

12 game overall win streak, 10 game ranked game win streak; comes to an end.

neither my team or theirs was particularly good, but i'd like to strangle our mid Invoker. Just tornado/emp all game. Maybe coldsnap once

Top Bottom