• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

i say again, i wont be around tomorrow night. if i can vance from my phone/website i could start it. otherwise it'll have to be on friday as planned or really late tomorrow night. sorry brothers!

SickBoy

I only have 46. I think people should have to fill out their rosters. I'll sign some peoples tomorrow afternoon. I signed a few, but the cpu just went on a roster killing spree when I joined.

I'm somehow at 52. I'd like to hit 53, but I'm still $7M in the hole after the preseason. I take it owner mode is critical for some aspects of team control?

This is crappy game design IMO. Managing the salary cap is great, but I wonder if a team like the Cards can dig themselves out of poverty -- I hope to do better than the 2-14 this team was last year (I used to be a decent Madden player, unclear whether I remain competitive these days) -- but if I don't improve, will finances stay in the tank?

To be fair, I don't know what put the team in this financial situation, but it's ridiculous that I'm not fielding a full roster. I've only got 4 WRs. The plan was to hit free agency for the depth guys... guess I'll be doing that around Week 6.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Bob NVM that trade offer I sent you for Lance Briggs I was on my Vita doing remote play and messed it up.

brentech

I'm the Browns. No way way of making cuts or seeing anything. Not back in the US until Saturday evening.

Mexican Internet is the worst.

Anyone able to tell me what my best rookies are?

LiveWire

holy fuck XBL on xbone is a piece of dog shit. trying to get some KI in with livewire before the draft and this is just a fucking joke. suck my wang MS!

Yea MS really fucked up. And with Amazon buying Double Helix I fear KI is going to be dead in a few months. My first match after our failed exhibition series was a rage-quitter, immediate jail for me. Why even fucking bother...smh. I'll be around tonight if you want to try again.

So basically we're waiting on a guy who is out away from home till the weekend and a guy who has "SOLD OUT" next to his name

Thanks for prematurely advancing when it really mattered, FMT!

DCX

DCX
So basically we're waiting on a guy who is out away from home till the weekend and a guy who has "SOLD OUT" next to his name

Thanks for prematurely advancing when it really mattered, FMT!
Rors should have his team up to 53 today. The Browns should be AP so the CPU adjusts his roster and we should just Vance today. Waiting to vance on valentines no less is pretty dumb.

DCX

Rors should have his team up to 53 today. The Browns should be AP so the CPU adjusts his roster and we should just Vance today. Waiting to vance on valentines no less is pretty dumb.

DCX

Except that we can't advance because FMT is going to some stupid concert :(

........................I just realize that the Jets guy name is deftech sold out and not deftech "sold out"

fuck

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh my god my white CB is such a beast. 90 ZCV and 88 PRC. Fucking A right!

Who is the raiders, do you want to play our pre-season game today?

JABEE

Bills are moving to Toronto?

Jacksonville Jaguars are moving to Mexico City as the Mexico City Golden Eagles?

Week 1

Next vance date: 2/17 (Monday) @ 5 pm pst (I allowed a little more time in this first week, usually it will be 72 hours)

Games:

Vikings (CPU) @ Rams (Crow)
Panthers (Rors) @ Redskins (mcneily)
Lions (Pistolpete) @ Buccaneers (DMczaf)
Saints (Arkarium) @ Bears (Mrbob)
Jets (Deftech) @ Chiefs (Markmdhc)
Steelers (spottieottiedop) @ Ravens (CPU)
Cowboys (Rob) @ Giants (Wellington)
Texans (Smokey) @ Colts (Jabee)
Chargers (Nightz) @ Packers (eznark)
Bills (Rinse) @ Eagles (CB)
Falcons (DCX) @ Titans (KingBrave)
Cardinals (Sickboy) @ Bengals (Splat)
Jags (CPU) @ Dolphins (Pheeniks)
Pats (Oatmeal) @ Browns (Brentech.... in mexico until saturday though!)
Raiders (Soka) @ Broncos (Drizz)
Seahawks (AZ) @ 49ers (FMT)

i implore you to PM YOU OPPONENT NOW TO SETUP A TIME! if you have trouble getting a response or getting into contact then let me know!

ALSO REMEMBER THAT THE WIND METER IS REVERSED! MOST OF US KNOW THIS BUT FOR THE NEW GUYS KEEP IN MIND IF THERE IS HEAVY WIND BLOWING WEST IT'S ACTUALLY BLOWING EAST, IF THE METER SHOWS SOUTH-WEST ITS ACTUALLY BLOWING NORTH EAST, ETC. Don't want this to cost someone a game winning FG!

DMczaf

Week 1

Next vance date: 2/17 (Monday) @ 5 pm pst (I allowed a little more time in this first week, usually it will be 72 hours)

Games:

i implore you to PM YOU OPPONENT NOW TO SETUP A TIME! if you have trouble getting a response or getting into contact then let me know!

ALSO REMEMBER THAT THE WIND METER IS REVERSED! MOST OF US KNOW THIS BUT FOR THE NEW GUYS KEEP IN MIND IF THERE IS HEAVY WIND BLOWING WEST IT'S ACTUALLY BLOWING EAST, IF THE METER SHOWS SOUTH-WEST ITS ACTUALLY BLOWING NORTH EAST, ETC. Don't want this to cost someone a game winning FG!

NOW YOU TELL ME THIS?! God damn it! I could have went to the Superb Bowl!

Top Bottom