• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

brentech

Man, my team got shit on this offseason. Lost two players I should have been able to resign. Then got all trash in the draft. Yay Browns...

This is going to be awful. I look forward to Dota.

SickBoy

Sickboy, when can you play? My schedule is pretty shitty.

Tonight would work nicely around 7PT. Wife is away and kids will be in bed.

But otherwise, I'm relatively flexible. Best time for me is definitely evenings after 6:30PT. Friday and Saturday I can play relatively late if that helps. If evenings totally suck for you, I can probably arrange a daytime game, too, but need a bit of planning on that.

Let me know what works best for you and I'll try to accommodate. This is a big improvement for me, I worked evenings for about eight years, including last time I was in a GAF league... so I can appreciate the scheduling challenges.

Splat

Tonight would work nicely around 7PT. Wife is away and kids will be in bed.

But otherwise, I'm relatively flexible. Best time for me is definitely evenings after 6:30PT. Friday and Saturday I can play relatively late if that helps. If evenings totally suck for you, I can probably arrange a daytime game, too, but need a bit of planning on that.

Let me know what works best for you and I'll try to accommodate. This is a big improvement for me, I worked evenings for about eight years, including last time I was in a GAF league... so I can appreciate the scheduling challenges.

Saturday at somepoint is probably going to be best, evenings still best there?

Kingbrave

Well I suck. A ton of interceptions and 2 missed field goals...

Good game!

I expected to blown out so i have a small victory...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG rinse. I said GAD DAMN on that garbage time forced fumble.

Rors, it was your boy Mike Mitchell!

Sokantish

The CPU on the jags drafted a 92 speed QB!

GG ph33nix, luckily Jones-Drew is awesome because none of the WRs were getting open at all

BigAT

Any of you guys playing the Titanfall beta on PC? I just woke up to a code but I don't think I have many of you on my Origin friends list.

Any of you guys playing the Titanfall beta on PC? I just woke up to a code but I don't think I have many of you on my Origin friends list.

I just got the code as well. I'd tell you to add me on Origin but I have no idea what my username is. I'll post it when I get home tonight.

Edit: It says xbox one in my email even though I'm positive I chose only PC. What the fuck?

Somnia

nevermind pc code just arrived, beta all night! I get home at 530 CST.

If I don't have you on Origin my name is just Somnia on there.

Nightz

Just a heads up, I'm going to have to drop from the league at the end of March/beginning of April. Gonna be doing some training out of state for 2 months. I'll be around the forums, just won't have access to my PS4.
Still bringing my laptop for some Dota action.

Top Bottom