• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

rinse82

Yeah after I get waxed by Rinse I'm down

Rinse I might be down to play even during the game, now that I moved my TV upstairs and don't really give a fuck about the likely sweep

Ok we'll see. Need to catch up on Game of Thrones and some other shows with the wife,

No Al Jeff tonight? Time for the Heat to rest up for the Raps in round 2 :)

Smokey

Ice cold.

Not really. Harden's shooting maybe.

CB is a Laker bum still catching feelings over #STAY as well as being in the lottery with Jabari being the savior . He masks his feels with trolling the Rockets to the best of his limited trolling abilities.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Not really. Harden's shooting maybe.

CB is a Laker bum still catching feelings over #STAY as well as being in the lottery with Jabari being the savior . He masks his feels with trolling the Rockets to the best of his limited trolling abilities.

Yep. If only we had the guy that couldnt even win one game in the playoffs last year.

I guess he is atleast a whole one game better for the rockets than he was for us last season. Thats a positive, right?

Smokey

Yep. If only we had the guy that couldnt even win one game in the playoffs last year.

I guess he is atleast a whole one game better for the rockets than he was for us last season. Thats a positive, right?

He mailed it in for your storied franchise that is counting down to ping ball day. Dealwitit. Based Fat Jabari will save you.

Fried Console, when can you play?

best to PM him!

as for the madden trailer, who gives a shit. i don't understand why people care about close up graphics. people went gaga for the harden pube close up and then the game came out and it more or less looked very similar to current gen in motion (which isn't necessarily a bad thing for 2k).

these sports gaming companies should spend less time on stupid meaningless details and more time on better gameplay and online performance.

BigAT

"I owe my life to Arteezy. I got in a horrible car crash and i was in 6 month coma. The nurse switched the Twitch channel to Arteezy's stream. I awoke from my coma and muted it."

Twitch chat taking pot shots at Shake's boy toy.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
But then eznark wouldn't have a team

0094_z1buz.gif

6.81 live! (new hats yay)

Only cost me $35 ;)

edit---

AZ, I got a slark set and load screen from the new buyable chests if you want it. Well fuck, now i have 2 slark sets! No duplicates my ass! I keep buying the treasure cause i have to get that clockwork set. I have a problem, boys :(

Top Bottom