• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

SickBoy

Sickboy, Eznark says he can play tonight. Do you have a steam account? He is usually online there.

I do, but don't have his username... Can probably play around 9:30 or 10ET if you want to pass that along :)

If you could relay that and/or pass along my Steam ID: fisheyelens1 ...would be appreciated.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Spelunky coming to PS4
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/30/spelunky-coming-to-ps4/

Ill take spelunky anywhere i can get it. Crossbuy so if you have it on PS3/Vita, it will be free.

Wooooo.. another reason to turn my PS4 on. I think it will play a lot better with the DS4 dpad since I feel like it's better in every way.

I really need a cheat code though. I just want to finish it at least once. 500+ deaths and I haven't gotten past ice caves :(

SickBoy

The onus really needs to be on banned owners to track down and accommodate their opponents. Not a sniff of Eznark since the advance. Asked a couple times here. Allegedly he's on Steam (in general). I wouldn't know.

Gonna run a quick practice, check back and then move on to something else for the night.

SickBoy

I'm not sure whether I got jobbed by the CPU, Arizona blows that much or Green Bay is just that good. I know I'm below par as far as the sticks go, but shitty calls (one terrible third-down spot and one INT that was clearly OOB chief among them) and zero pass protection annihilated me this week... and a miraculously unresponsive controller as the defense blitzed all-out and I hammered... pleaded with the X button to release the bloody ball, to no avail.

I might be done with this game. Between struggling to schedule shit and my apparently raving incompetence every week gets more frustrating. I had what.. 3 or 4 wins last year and was fine with it. Four games into this season and the game is dragging me down.

Sokantish

Sometimes I can beat the CPU like by 50+ points and other times I feel like I can't do anything against them. They cheat sometimes I think

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I might be done with this game. Between struggling to schedule shit and my apparently raving incompetence every week gets more frustrating. I had what.. 3 or 4 wins last year and was fine with it. Four games into this season and the game is dragging me down.

I'd love to tell you it gets better. But it doesn't. This is my third year now and I'm still just as terrible as I was the first two. In those 2 seasons I think I've managed 4 wins total. Honestly the only reason I still play is because otherwise my PS4 wouldn't be turned on and I enjoy the MGAF community.

dang i wish you wouldn't leave sick :/ but if its a chore to play the game what can be done? the computer is cheap as fuck, they dont drop any INTs.... and thats WITH me nerfing them down from season 1! they used to be almost unbeatable. now they just pull out some bullshit to stay close in the game

Week 5

Next vance: Saturday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Titans @ Golden Eagles
Bills @ Rams (CPU)
Chargers @ Texans
Bengals @ Eagles
Jets @ Colts
49ers @ Lions
Redskins @ Saints (CPU)
Vikings (cola) @ Bears(Bob)
Raiders @ Broncos
Cowboys (Rob) @ Browns (Brent)
Ravens @ Steelers
Seahawks @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Chiefs - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Bucs @ Giants

NFC OPOTW: Alfred Morris (Redskins) - 14 car, 219 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: CPU

AFC OPOTW: Giovanni Bernard (Bengals) - 18 car, 259 yards, 3 td, 1 rec, 19 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: Michael Griffin (Titans) - 4 tackles, 2 int, 2 TD

Rorschach

KXACSgg.jpg

xXNtBXf.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DM I have to play today. I am leaving for Chicago tomorrow straight from work and won't be back until Sunday.

Could have sworn I had my bye week first, wanted to avoid this situation.

Top Bottom