• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

I pmed him yesterday, no response yet. Can I play CPU if vace is 2nite?

Edit: Nvm, I just doublechecked and it didnt send.

Also, my Internet browsing devices are broken, borrowing roommates tablet, pming me on ps4 is best until my phone is fixed

Rorschach

You can play the cpu boobs. Signing on now to exit out. Done this year. Didn't want to play at all after that second game. Finally got WRs. :(

GG, FMT. Rice should've caught the ball on 3rd down there at the end. That's what I get for relying on any piece of shit that graduated from the university of south carolina.

Also, stop quick snapping when your connection has started shitting the bed. I'm trying to do my formation adjustments and you make me inadvertently hit stick at the snap, taking me out of the play.

gg az, a true defensive slugfest. there was just no one open for me aside from a couple times when VD did get open. the other 2 completions to him were heavily covered. i did have guys open a couple times and the ball got knocked down at the line of scrimmage. thank god for kaps legs!

GG, FMT. Rice should've caught the ball on 3rd down there at the end. That's what I get for relying on any piece of shit that graduated from the university of south carolina.

Also, stop quick snapping when your connection has started shitting the bed. I'm trying to do my formation adjustments and you make me inadvertently hit stick at the snap, taking me out of the play.

the only time i had any lag at all was when you had the ball on one of the drives in the 3rd quarter. as for the quick snapping, i wasn't doing it on purpose. usually if i am running the ball against a base formation i don't do any audibilng or movement so i just snap it

the only time i had any lag at all was when you had the ball on one of the drives in the 3rd quarter. as for the quick snapping, i wasn't doing it on purpose. usually if i am running the ball against a base formation i don't do any audibilng or movement so i just snap it

Yeah it was during the 3rd quarter. I don't know if you noticed, but that's why you saw my safety lunge forward at the snap at the beginning of a few plays.

Yeah it was during the 3rd quarter. I don't know if you noticed, but that's why you saw my safety lunge forward at the snap at the beginning of a few plays.

i think you stopped me for a 3 yard loss on one of those plays :(

my bad brotha, i wont quick snap next game. did you also notice i neglected to throw the ball away a few times!? one time it hurt me badly.... another time i got a few yards out of it!

i think you stopped me for a 3 yard loss on one of those plays :(

my bad brotha, i wont quick snap next game. did you also notice i neglected to throw the ball away a few times!? one time it hurt me badly.... another time i got a few yards out of it!

Haha. Fucking Kap running around. I hate that guy. I feel like I can keep the rest of your offense in check but he's always the wildcard.

BigAT

If it's any consolation, we haven't been helping you out much.

I think some of us need to watch this educational film:

ganks9ybhw.gif

I'm trying to follow what happened due to the shitty gif, but did VS stun a creep to start the gank?

Also, I love the Armstrong Internet reference.

why is the guy who finished 7-20 and dead last on the team by a mile always the guy who directs the team around and when things fail he says "Well the idea was good the execution was not" "You should listen to me I've been playing CS since 1999"

Mrbob

why is the guy who finished 7-20 and dead last on the team by a mile always the guy who directs the team around and when things fail he says "Well the idea was good the execution was not" "You should listen to me I've been playing CS since 1999"

Lol, do you have any joy playing CS GO? You always sound like you are in pain playing the game.

So again, what's the deal with Eznark?

Don't know if he cares about Madden anymore. Sent him a message you are looking for him but he wants to talk about other things.

Will some1 signal FMT for me, he hasnt responded to my pm. I work tonight and need fried APed so I can play before I go in.

I just realized my pm to FMT wasnt sent. Gafs pming is garbage. I still need him APed.

I just sent you another and theres no history of it again... Fried got his tho.

BigAT

Isn't there that option that removes the green screen effect and attempts to fill in the area with similar landscape? I haven't used that program in awhile.

Looks like there is a new version that has that, didn't know it had been updated.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Damn, i was going to live profile him but i got a new phone and it seems the app is gone from the itunes store. Sorry Drizz.

Yeah i dont think that works anymore. Ill have to find somethng new, as that was pretty useful back in the day.

Top Bottom